Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]Prepare for Dallas.[/quote]
    I know I know

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Sorry that was so brutal for you last night. FF can be hard sometimes. I took it really hard when you beat me. It sucks the life out of you. I was depressed. Then you sent my wife that very nice package and it cheered me up some. I kind of felt like the frog. Try and dust it off and know you played it right your last weekend. Playing Moore never would have happened so you can't beat yourself up about it. The fun will begin again soon.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Despite what they say about Romo being fine, it will be tough to throw the ball accurately with that hand injury.[/quote]
    Plus it's going to be cold. If he bangs it on the ground or on another helmet or gets it his anyway it's going to hurt every time. It will affect his velocity and accuracy.

Great point about TC. I think you are right about that. We have shown up in some big games recently. The players know what happened last year as well in our stadium. I don't think it's going to be close. The D played great against the Jets and they will carry that momentum.
    [/quote]</P>

Sanchez was horrific on Saturday. Even on the last Webby pick the guy was wide open. Not sure our D played well at all. Jets offense is terrible.</P>

I was thinking of Carolina in 09 and GB last year. We mailed in both games. And we are 2-5 so far this 2nd half. I would disagree that we have "shown up" this season.</P>

[/quote]That is the reality of it...Jet's offense was horrid. Our defense showed major improvement from last week, but Eli only completed 9 passes ALL day. Cruz was the entire pass game, well almost. It would be nice if someone else would catch a ball once in a while.[/quote]</P>

And quite honestly this goes to the stubborness of our head coach. Our O line was playing great with Booth and Petrus. Now we bring back Baas and take Petrus out. Why?? Because we paid Bass a lot of money?</P>

It was working and TC made the change anyway. The guy drives me nuts.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Kase-1"]Jared Allen On His Mullet

"The mullet isnt a hairstyle, its a LIFESTYLE. If someone asks you if you want extra mayo you HAVE to say yes"

"I approach you from the front and you go wow that guy is pretty serious. Then as I walk away, you say, WOW, that guy likes to party.... With 2 R'S!!!!"

I think I found my new favorite player, how can you hate on a mullet with laser stripes on the side!?!?!?
    [/quote]
    He is awesome and really good to. The guy never quits. When Favre went there it's said that Allen invited him hunting and Brett wouldn't go because he was too scared to be out there with him. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Prepare for Dallas.[/quote]
    I know I know

Sorry that was so brutal for you last night. FF can be hard sometimes. I took it really hard when you beat me. It sucks the life out of you. I was depressed. Then you sent my wife that very nice package and it cheered me up some. I kind of felt like the frog. Try and dust it off and know you played it right your last weekend. Playing Moore never would have happened so you can't beat yourself up about it. The fun will begin again soon.
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah Moore was not a good option at the time. I had put in Vincent Brown because I heard that Vjax was in bad shape. I was going to check before the game but I was so into the Giants game, I forgot. Wouldn't have mattered there either.</P>

I played it all right, but the GB defense and the Bears defense against Rodgers absolutely killed me.</P>

When was the last time the Bears gave up 5 TD's passes? Hard to figure.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]I would disagree that we have "shown up" this season.[/quote]
    The 2 most important games of our season thus far were @ Dallas and vs the Jets. I think we came with intensity the whole game and played with the fire we need to. I will never understand the team that showed up for the Skins game between those 2. When everything is on the line we play the way we should most of the time. Kitna destroyed us last year in NY and I don't think the team has forgotten that. Everything will be laid out on the line this Sunday. We can't beat ourselves and we have to score TD's in the redzone.

Hey guys.

Sorry I havent been around much. I had the last week off from work, busy as ****....

I hope you all had a great holiday of course. =]
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Jared Allen On His Mullet

"The mullet isnt a hairstyle, its a LIFESTYLE.* If someone asks you if you want extra mayo you HAVE to say yes"

"I approach you from the front and you go wow that guy is pretty serious.* Then as I walk away, you say, WOW, that guy likes to party.... With 2 R'S!!!!"

I think I found my new favorite player, how can you hate on a mullet with laser stripes on the side!?!?!?
    [/quote]
    He is awesome and really good to. The guy never quits. When Favre went there it's said that Allen invited him hunting and Brett wouldn't go because he was too scared to be out there with him. lol
    [/quote]It would not surprise me if Allen doesn't used a firearm when deer hunting. He tackles the deer and snaps it's neck.

[quote user="JPizzack"]Hey guys.

Sorry I havent been around much. I had the last week off from work, busy as ****....

I hope you all had a great holiday of course. =][/quote]Happy Holidays JP! How was your week off?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]I would disagree that we have "shown up" this season.[/quote]
    The 2 most important games of our season thus far were @ Dallas and vs the Jets. I think we came with intensity the whole game and played with the fire we need to. I will never understand the team that showed up for the Skins game between those 2. When everything is on the line we play the way we should most of the time. Kitna destroyed us last year in NY and I don't think the team has forgotten that. Everything will be laid out on the line this Sunday. We can't beat ourselves and we have to score TD's in the redzone.
    [/quote]</P>

If we had beaten Washington we would have already clinched the division. Washington, Seattle and Philly...all at home. No excuse for those losses.</P>

The HC has to get them ready to play and we were not ready to play vs. Washington.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Prepare for Dallas.[/quote]
    I know I know

[/quote]</p>

Yeah Moore was not a good option at the time. I had put in Vincent Brown because I heard that Vjax was in bad shape. I was going to check before the game but I was so into the Giants game, I forgot. Wouldn't have mattered there either.</p>

I played it all right, but the GB defense and the Bears defense against Rodgers absolutely killed me.</p>

When was the last time the Bears gave up 5 TD's passes? Hard to figure.</p>[/quote]
    Probably not for a long damn time. You did play it right. Better to have not left someone on the bench that blew up. If VJax would have had 20 points you never would have forgiven yourself.