Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]I am going to either this weekends game vs Dallas or saving my money for the playoffs.... Me and my crew are pretty much split 50/50 on which game to go to

Personally, Im leaning towards saving the money for playoffs.* I know its not a guaranteed win this weekend, but it would devestate me if we won this weekend and then I couldnt swing it for the playoffs

Thoughts??
    [/quote]
    We will win this weekend. Save your money for the playoffs. We will only get 1 home playoff game this year unless something really crazy happens. Last time we played the Lions in NY we were all there so it's good mojo as well. Plus imagine we lose this weekend (which won't happen) but you would have spent the money just to be pissed and then no playoffs. It's a win/win to watch at your bar this weekend. Save your paper and hope for the playoffs. You can always see a regular season Cowboys game.

We are talking about PLAYOFFS!?

[/quote]Damn you and your sound logic, you make a great point Lando

...While I've never seen a Giants-cows game, I've also never attended a playoff game[/quote]
    Ask the Scarf Soldiers if they want to get 2 round trip tickets to NY for New Years Eve and the game then me and wifey can come. I'm sure they will be fine with that. I'll check prices []
    [/quote]If we are discussing this for real next week, I have contacts for you guy's......and LT is now a member of the Scarf Soldier Platoon. MY bro-in law got me a beauty NYG scarf for xmas.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]I am going to either this weekends game vs Dallas or saving my money for the playoffs.... Me and my crew are pretty much split 50/50 on which game to go to

Personally, Im leaning towards saving the money for playoffs.* I know its not a guaranteed win this weekend, but it would devestate me if we won this weekend and then I couldnt swing it for the playoffs

Thoughts??
    [/quote]
    We will win this weekend. Save your money for the playoffs. We will only get 1 home playoff game this year unless something really crazy happens. Last time we played the Lions in NY we were all there so it's good mojo as well. Plus imagine we lose this weekend (which won't happen) but you would have spent the money just to be pissed and then no playoffs. It's a win/win to watch at your bar this weekend. Save your paper and hope for the playoffs. You can always see a regular season Cowboys game.

We are talking about PLAYOFFS!?

[/quote]Damn you and your sound logic, you make a great point Lando

...While I've never seen a Giants-cows game, I've also never attended a playoff game[/quote]
    Ask the Scarf Soldiers if they want to get 2 round trip tickets to NY for New Years Eve and the game then me and wifey can come. I'm sure they will be fine with that. I'll check prices []
    [/quote]If we are discussing this for real next week, I have contacts for you guy's......and LT is now a member of the Scarf Soldier Platoon. MY bro-in law got me a beauty NYG scarf for xmas.

<h1 id="watch-headline-title"><font size="3"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdXW2OEOVlE&amp;feature=related"><span id="eow-title" class="" dir="ltr" title="NFL Highlights:Cowboys vs Giants 11/14/10">NFL Highlights:Cowboys vs Giants 11/14/10
    </span></a></font></h1>

</p>

We absolutely killed ourselves this game....
    </p>

<h1 id="watch-headline-title"><a href="Week%2014%20Giants%20Vs%20Cowboys%20Highligh ts%2012/11/11%20"><font size="2"><span id="eow-title" class="" dir="ltr" title="Week 14 Giants Vs Cowboys Highlights 12/11/11">Week 14 Giants Vs Cowboys Highlights 12/11/11
    </span></font></a></h1>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1 id="watch-headline-title"><font size="3"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdXW2OEOVlE&amp;feature=related"><span id="eow-title" class="" dir="ltr" title="NFL Highlights:Cowboys vs Giants 11/14/10">NFL Highlights:Cowboys vs Giants 11/14/10
    </span></a></font></h1>

</p>

</p>[/quote]That was a rough one. Congrats to JPP for Making the Pro-Bowl. He is with some elite company for that game.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <H1 id=watch-headline-title><FONT size=3><SPAN dir=ltr id=eow-title title="NFL Highlights:Cowboys vs Giants 11/14/10">NFL Highlights:Cowboys vs Giants 11/14/10 </SPAN></FONT></H1>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]That was a rough one. Congrats to JPP for Making the Pro-Bowl. He is with some elite company for that game.
    [/quote]</P>

Still blame Eli for that McCann pick. Nicks was clearly looking for the back shoulder catch away from coverage and Eli threw into coverage. (Nicks had a back shoulder catch just like that in the prev. Dal/NYG game)</P>

Everybody was killing Nicks for stopping but he was definately reading coverage correctly in looking for the back shoulder.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

morning guys.</P>

the girl i been talking to at work, the dallas fan (ugh)...we were counting our atm machines this morning, and I jokingly say;
    "So when the cowboys lose this weekend, if you need to be consoled after experiencing that kind of disappointment, I'll be more than happy to help you through that...if you dont mind some teasing and trashtalk at the saem time..."

she says "WHEN they lose?!??!..."
    and im like...yea. what, you haven't accepted it yet?

and she slugs me in the arm, and says, "you know what...don't even talk to me..."</P>

yup....she totally wants me... []</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

me and blondie are trying to get to the game this weekend

Pizz - she sounds totally smitten by you

Lando - Kobe stats are nuts while the lakers are at 1-2. I'm winning

Congrats to Byron for being CHAMP

Congrats to Moorehead - for being Moorehead

I have no clue why i am at work today because its me and 15 other people. I got a premium parking spot and that never happens.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game