Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Where the **** are you dildos?! biggest game of the year and your all ghost. Im finally excited for a game. "I can feeeel it, i can feeel it in maaah pluuuumbs"

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]PS - somebody is turning <FONT size=6>31</FONT> tom. but im not going to mention any names
    [/quote]
    [&lt;)]
    [/quote]</P>

It just hit me that you're 6 months younger than my daughter. And while I was watching the Giants beat the Cowboys in OT to make their first playoff appearance in my life..you were having your first birthday.</P>

UGGHH!!!!</P>

Happy Pre Birthday to my favorite Morman.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]PS - somebody is turning <FONT size=6>31</FONT> tom. but im not going to mention any names
    [/quote]
    [<)]
    [/quote]</P>

It just hit me that you're 6 months younger than my daughter.* And while I was watching the Giants beat the Cowboys in OT to make their first playoff appearance in my life..you were having your first birthday.</P>

UGGHH!!!!</P>

Happy Pre Birthday to my favorite Morman.</P>[/quote]Happy B-day Lando. Don't do anything I would not do. The gmen are going to give you gift of victory this weekend.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]PS - somebody is turning <font size="6">31</font> tom. but im not going to mention any names
    [/quote]
    [&lt;)]
    [/quote]</p>

It just hit me that you're 6 months younger than my daughter. And while I was watching the Giants beat the Cowboys in OT to make their first playoff appearance in my life..you were having your first birthday.</p>

UGGHH!!!!</p>

Happy Pre Birthday to my favorite Morman.</p>[/quote]
    A good day indeed. It should be a fantastic weekend. We just better win!

[quote user="dezzzR"]Where the **** are you dildos?! biggest game of the year and your all ghost. Im finally excited for a game. "I can feeeel it, i can feeel it in maaah pluuuumbs"

[/quote]</P>

some of us have real job! speaking of jobs....you were supposed to be a handjob</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

thats how they roll in pk, snookietown.

[quote user="dezzzR"]thats how they roll in pk, snookietown.
    [/quote]</P>

lol on reddit today, someone posted something it was like "I did a google image search for 'UGLY *** ANIMALS', and the first picture that came up in the results was this:"
    and it was a picture of snookie in what i assume to be her interepretation of designer clothes...lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]PS - somebody is turning <font size="6">31</font> tom. but im not going to mention any names
    [/quote]
    [&lt;)]
    [/quote]

goddamn your old

AARP card yet?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[/quote]
    [&lt;)]
    [/quote]</p>

It just hit me that you're 6 months younger than my daughter. And while I was watching the Giants beat the Cowboys in OT to make their first playoff appearance in my life..you were having your first birthday.</p>

UGGHH!!!!</p>

Happy Pre Birthday to my favorite Morman.</p>[/quote]

he celebrates his birthday like its hanuaka (sp) 8 wives giving him a diff gift for 8 days
    Fear the name, appreciate the game