Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

I finally caved. I have the guy from our local chapter of charities for kids coming over soon. He is in charge of auctioning off many things that help donate to many different causes including things such as ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease).

I am a little nervous. Something tells me this is going to be painfull.

Pats, so awesome what u do for charities. Keep it up.

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"][/quote]Stupid, stubborn, oppressor, filthy brits!!!!!

That being said, we DO have a few cool UK Posters on here. Sorry it was my inner Irish escaping, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Hey Kase, I been meaning to ask you what you think about having Tortsy for the HC. I personally think its the best thing that has happened for you guys since drafting Henrik...Having a Maine Black Bear has definitely toughened up your BlueSkirts......lol.

[quote user="patsrule666"]Hey Kase, I been meaning to ask you what you think about having Tortsy for the HC. I personally think its the best thing that has happened for you guys since drafting Henrik...Having a Maine Black Bear has definitely toughened up your BlueSkirts......lol.[/quote]I was always a Torts fan (other than the way he handles Avery) I love the fire and passion, now that Ive seen Rangers-Flyers 247, Im an even bigger Torts fan.

Best thing that happened since drafting Henrik, quite possible....

I had no idea that Tortorella played for University of Maine
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]Hey Kase, I been meaning to ask you what you think about having Tortsy for the HC. I personally think its the best thing that has happened for you guys since drafting Henrik...Having a Maine Black Bear has definitely toughened up your BlueSkirts......lol.[/quote]I was always a Torts fan (other than the way he handles Avery) I love the fire and passion, now that Ive seen Rangers-Flyers 247, Im an even bigger Torts fan.

[/quote]Beating the Broadway Lumps aintnothing these days, but that Winter Classic was some good Puck. Nice game....The Flyers play very undiciplined. They skate with the blades of thier sticks up at thier waist in the offensive zone and they are slow skaters cause they are a bunch of goons. Just like they have always been....Torts is a Whiz at mixing the lineups and shifting players to find a mismatch. You saw it in full display starting in the second period when you started to come back in the game......

Tuck called the ATL oline a bunch of scumbags

okay?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Tuck called the ATL oline a bunch of scumbags

okay?
    [/quote]</P>

errr ok....
    what was the context of that?!?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]Hey Kase, I been meaning to ask you what you think about having Tortsy for the HC. I personally think its the best thing that has happened for you guys since drafting Henrik...Having a Maine Black Bear has definitely toughened up your BlueSkirts......lol.[/quote]I was always a Torts fan (other than the way he handles Avery) I love the fire and passion, now that Ive seen Rangers-Flyers 247, Im an even bigger Torts fan.

[/quote]Beating the Broadway Lumps aintnothing these days, but that Winter Classic was some good Puck. Nice game....The Flyers play very undiciplined. They skate with the blades of thier sticks up at thier waist in the offensive zone and they are slow skaters cause they are a bunch of goons. Just like they have always been....Torts is a Whiz at mixing the lineups and shifting players to find a mismatch. You saw it in full display starting in the second period when you started to come back in the game......[/quote]It was like watching the Green Bay game all over again, it was like the refs were intentionally tryin to send the game to OT, to manufacture a 'nail biting win'. If you think about it already was one, the Rangers came back in the 3rd and the Flyers kept it close

They didnt need those 2 phantom calls (holding the stick on Cally, and covering the puck on McDonoguh)