[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]“He’s had a lot of great seasons,” coach Tom Coughlin replied when asked if this was Manning’s best. “We will wait and see and talk about that one.”
But here’s why there’s no need to wait and see:
• Manning shattered his own franchise record by throwing for 4,933 yards.
• He broke the NFL record for fourth-quarter touchdown passes with 15.
• He threw 29 touchdowns -- the second-most of his career.
• Even more impressive, he threw 16 interceptions in 589 attempts -- nine fewer INTs than last season.
• He also completed 61 percent of his passes and finished with a 92.3 QB rating.
<font color="#0000ff" size="4">So who is right, Morehead or Matt? </font>
its not about th enumbers for moorehead...
he doesn't see Eli chucking balls up or throwing into coverages anymore
and when he does, its "okay"
[/quote]a GREAT example was his hail mary on third and long to cruz in the 4th quarter into double coverage, luckily it was an amazing throw and catch and the safety was late. im trying to find a highlight, that was huuuuge play. we couldnt afford to go three and out again. it wouldve given dallas so much momentum