Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]unsung hero, KIWI!
    [/quote]

very true

I really don't care what anybody says - Kiwi has had a VERY good year at LB for us
    [/quote]That game furthered the point that Kiwi is a good LB. He had a phenomenal game against a damned good TE and a shifty RB in Jones.

I would have LOVED to see how our LBs would have been with a healthy Goff
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]unsung hero, KIWI!
    [/quote]

very true

I really don't care what anybody says - Kiwi has had a VERY good year at LB for us
    [/quote]That game furthered the point that Kiwi is a good LB. He had a phenomenal game against a damned good TE and a shifty RB in Jones.

I would have LOVED to see how our LBs would have been with a healthy Goff
    [/quote]

it is something to think about. I thought Goff was going to have a great year....
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]unsung hero, KIWI!
    [/quote]</p>

He is adapting to the linebacker position really well. </p>

A player who doesn't get enough credit is Steve Weatherford. </p>

To think there were fans on these boards who thought the Giants made a mistake by cutting Dodge. </p>

</p>[/quote]Like me... I totally wanted to give Dodge another shot and WOW I was wrong and I LOVE IT!!!

Weatherford has giving us long hangtime kicks with outstanding direction, the exact opposite of what Dodge gave us
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

He is adapting to the linebacker position really well. </P>

A player who doesn't get enough credit is Steve Weatherford. </P>

To think there were fans on these boards who thought the Giants made a mistake by cutting Dodge. </P>

</P>

[/quote]Like me... I totally wanted to give Dodge another shot and WOW I was wrong and I LOVE IT!!!

Weatherford has giving us long hangtime kicks with outstanding direction, the exact opposite of what Dodge gave us
    [/quote]</P>

Don't know what game you just watched, Weatherford kicked more than on line drive short kick right down the middle of the field, got lucky on the first one, misplayed by Dez, 2nd one Dez brought back inside the Giant 40.</P>

That's why the Jets let him go, in crunch time he's a choker.</P>
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

[quote user="Joe Morrison"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</p>

To think there were fans on these boards who thought the Giants made a mistake by cutting Dodge. </p>

</p>

[/quote]Like me... I totally wanted to give Dodge another shot and WOW I was wrong and I LOVE IT!!!

[/quote]</p>

Don't know what game you just watched, Weatherford kicked more than on line drive short kick right down the middle of the field, got lucky on the first one, misplayed by Dez, 2nd one Dez brought back inside the Giant 40.</p>

That's why the Jets let him go, in crunch time he's a choker.</p>[/quote]

it was one bad game, we'll see if it continues

hes been a bright spot for us this year though
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Joe Morrison"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Don't know what game you just watched, Weatherford kicked more than on line drive short kick right down the middle of the field, got lucky on the first one, misplayed by Dez, 2nd one Dez brought back inside the Giant 40.</p>

That's why the Jets let him go, in crunch time he's a choker.</p>[/quote]I was speaking about his season as a whole. He's had a few bad kicks here and there but he's been one of the best players for us this season

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

I agree that Kiwi has been really good at LB this year, which is why when Dezz, and whoever else start complaining about Osi, and plea to move Kiwi back to d-line i cringe and disagree. LEAVE HIM BE!!!! We've been weak at LB forever!! Give us this one bright spot!! Kiwi does exactly what we drafted Sintim to do, and he was a bust, so lets keep this good thing going, for the love of god!!
    We should be solid next year at LB if we are healthy (thats like a curse word for Giants fans--healthy...ugh). Which is pretty cool if you think about it. </P>

oh and yea, im totally content with the addition of Weatherford to our team this year!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

i would love to know how many missed tackles newman had. lol