Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

I agree that Kiwi has been really good at LB this year, <u>which is why when Dezz, and whoever else start complaining about Osi, and plea to move Kiwi back to d-line </u>i cringe and disagree. LEAVE HIM BE!!!! We've been weak at LB forever!! Give us this one bright spot!! Kiwi does exactly what we drafted Sintim to do, and he was a bust, so lets keep this good thing going, for the love of god!!
    We should be solid next year at LB if we are healthy (thats like a curse word for Giants fans--healthy...ugh). Which is pretty cool if you think about it. </p>

oh and yea, im totally content with the addition of Weatherford to our team this year!</p>[/quote]pump ya breaks. i never stated that. i DID state that i think giants should use him on the line for depth and on 3rd and longs like we did the other night. i even said how great his speed is attacking the backfield from the linebacker position in the middle of the season.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I agree that Kiwi has been really good at LB this year, <u>which is why when Dezz, and whoever else start complaining about Osi, and plea to move Kiwi back to d-line </u>i cringe and disagree. LEAVE HIM BE!!!! We've been weak at LB forever!! Give us this one bright spot!! Kiwi does exactly what we drafted Sintim to do, and he was a bust, so lets keep this good thing going, for the love of god!!
    We should be solid next year at LB if we are healthy (thats like a curse word for Giants fans--healthy...ugh). Which is pretty cool if you think about it. </p>

oh and yea, im totally content with the addition of Weatherford to our team this year!</p>[/quote]pump ya breaks. i never stated that. i DID state that i think giants should use him on the line for depth and on 3rd and longs like we did the other night. i even said how great his speed is attacking the backfield from the linebacker position in the middle of the season.
    [/quote]

sooo your saying u never said Kiwi sucks at LBer and needs to be moved back to the DLine?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I agree that Kiwi has been really good at LB this year, <U>which is why when Dezz, and whoever else start complaining about Osi, and plea to move Kiwi back to d-line </U>i cringe and disagree. LEAVE HIM BE!!!! We've been weak at LB forever!! Give us this one bright spot!! Kiwi does exactly what we drafted Sintim to do, and he was a bust, so lets keep this good thing going, for the love of god!!
    We should be solid next year at LB if we are healthy (thats like a curse word for Giants fans--healthy...ugh). Which is pretty cool if you think about it. </P>

oh and yea, im totally content with the addition of Weatherford to our team this year!</P>

[/quote]pump ya breaks. i never stated that. i DID state that i think giants should use him on the line for depth and on 3rd and longs like we did the other night. i even said how great his speed is attacking the backfield from the linebacker position in the middle of the season.
    [/quote]</P>

nah man...youre always talking about how you hate Osi (and rightfully so...I mean im indifferent, but hey, i get it...), and want kiwi back at DE.
    Depth? sure...but we have depth already when Tuck and Osi arent injured. There is no need to have Kiwi on the line unless we literally have no line left, and we have EVERY LB available...lol</P>

yea im putting words in your mouth! whats up!!?!?! lmao</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

sooo your saying u never said Kiwi sucks at LBer and needs to be moved back to the DLine?
    [/quote]lol im 110% positive. i even remember you agreeing with me saying how fast kiwi was looking

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

oh and yea, im totally content with the addition of Weatherford to our team this year!</p>

[/quote]pump ya breaks. i never stated that. i DID state that i think giants should use him on the line for depth and on 3rd and longs like we did the other night. i even said how great his speed is attacking the backfield from the linebacker position in the middle of the season.
    [/quote]</p>

nah man...youre always talking about how you hate Osi (and rightfully so...I mean im indifferent, but hey, i get it...), and want kiwi back at DE.
    Depth? sure...but we have depth already when Tuck and Osi arent injured. There is no need to have Kiwi on the line unless we literally have no line left, and we have EVERY LB available...lol</p>

yea im putting words in your mouth! whats up!!?!?! lmao</p>[/quote]i swear, you people make **** up alllll the time. hahahahaha you know i have no problem eating crow. why would i want kiwi back on the line? even if osis gone we still have jpp and tuck, and toff as depth plus kiwi, if needed cause williams is starting to come along at linebacker as well.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]“He’s had a lot of great seasons,” coach Tom Coughlin replied when asked if this was Manning’s best. “We will wait and see and talk about that one.”

But here’s why there’s no need to wait and see:

• Manning shattered his own franchise record by throwing for 4,933 yards.

• He broke the NFL record for fourth-quarter touchdown passes with 15.

• He threw 29 touchdowns -- the second-most of his career.

• Even more impressive, he threw 16 interceptions in 589 attempts -- nine fewer INTs than last season.

• He also completed 61 percent of his passes and finished with a 92.3 QB rating.

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>So who is right, Morehead or Matt? </FONT>
    [/quote]

its not about th enumbers for moorehead...

he doesn't see Eli chucking balls up or throwing into coverages anymore

and when he does, its "okay"
    [/quote]</P>

I admit that I laughed at the "its OK" line.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]“He’s had a lot of great seasons,” coach Tom Coughlin replied when asked if this was Manning’s best. “We will wait and see and talk about that one.”

But here’s why there’s no need to wait and see:

• Manning shattered his own franchise record by throwing for 4,933 yards.

• He broke the NFL record for fourth-quarter touchdown passes with 15.

• He threw 29 touchdowns -- the second-most of his career.

• Even more impressive, he threw 16 interceptions in 589 attempts -- nine fewer INTs than last season.

• He also completed 61 percent of his passes and finished with a 92.3 QB rating.

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>So who is right, Morehead or Matt? </FONT>
    [/quote]

its not about th enumbers for moorehead...

he doesn't see Eli chucking balls up or throwing into coverages anymore

and when he does, its "okay"
    [/quote]a GREAT example was his hail mary on third and long to cruz in the 4th quarter into double coverage, luckily it was an amazing throw and catch and the safety was late. im trying to find a highlight, that was huuuuge play. we couldnt afford to go three and out again. it wouldve given dallas so much momentum
    [/quote]

no that was okay because it was Cruz in single coverage

(he already said taht this morning)
    [/quote]yea nm the saftey looked closer in real life
    [/quote]</P>

Cruz was in single coverage. the safety came over after the ball had been caught. There is no question that Eli has confidence in Cruz in those situations. And he's earned it. He goes up and fights for the ball like Steve Smith does (Carolina, of course)</P>

That was actually a great play by both Eli and Cruz. he spun away, saw Cruz singled up and made a good throw with a lot on it. It wasn't a paniced throw in the face of a pass rush.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

Dezz that Miles pic at the bottom of your posts is more disturbing...then your posts....which is quite impressive.

All-Pro

Dezz that Miles pic at the bottom of your posts is more disturbing...then your posts....which is quite impressive.