Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

OK Ladies, who's getting tickets to this weekends game??

I see tix out there for around $200 and I hear ticketmaster is gonna have face value tickets at 4pm

So who else am I gonna see there??
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]“He’s had a lot of great seasons,” coach Tom Coughlin replied when asked if this was Manning’s best. “We will wait and see and talk about that one.”

But here’s why there’s no need to wait and see:

• Manning shattered his own franchise record by throwing for 4,933 yards.

• He broke the NFL record for fourth-quarter touchdown passes with 15.

• He threw 29 touchdowns -- the second-most of his career.

• Even more impressive, he threw 16 interceptions in 589 attempts -- nine fewer INTs than last season.

• He also completed 61 percent of his passes and finished with a 92.3 QB rating.

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>So who is right, Morehead or Matt? </FONT>
    [/quote]

its not about th enumbers for moorehead...

he doesn't see Eli chucking balls up or throwing into coverages anymore

and when he does, its "okay"
    [/quote]a GREAT example was his hail mary on third and long to cruz in the 4th quarter into double coverage, luckily it was an amazing throw and catch and the safety was late. im trying to find a highlight, that was huuuuge play. we couldnt afford to go three and out again. it wouldve given dallas so much momentum
    [/quote]

no that was okay because it was Cruz in single coverage

(he already said taht this morning)
    [/quote]yea nm the saftey looked closer in real life
    [/quote]</P>

Cruz was in single coverage. the safety came over after the ball had been caught. There is no question that Eli has confidence in Cruz in those situations. And he's earned it. He goes up and fights for the ball like Steve Smith does (Carolina, of course)</P>

That was actually a great play by both Eli and Cruz. he spun away, saw Cruz singled up and made a good throw with a lot on it. It wasn't a paniced throw in the face of a pass rush.</P>

[/quote]yes i admitted i was wrong.

but i think eli was panicked. right after he spun he chucked it. just because hes panicked doesnt mean he cant throw a great ball.
    [/quote]</P>

lol, i thought he did that too, but on the replay, once he started moving, i think he already knew what he was gonna do, but he did stop and look first after he spun around.</P>

amazing play by both </P>

[/quote]</P>

He wasn't throwing the ball to avoid getting hit.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Kase-1"]OK Ladies, who's getting tickets to this weekends game??

I see tix out there for around $200 and I hear ticketmaster is gonna have face value tickets at 4pm

[/quote]Kase glad u waited and did not go to Dallas game. This game is going to be outa control with intensity. I can't wait

[/quote]</P>

ugh i wish i had any money this month! DAMN THE PLAYOFFS FOR BEING AFTER CHRISTMAS!!!! =\</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[/quote]

i wish man, i just don't got the loot
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

ugh i wish i had any money this month! DAMN THE PLAYOFFS FOR BEING AFTER CHRISTMAS!!!! =\</P>[/quote]Sorry bro. This games earmarked for my dad. First playoff game for both of us!!!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

ugh i wish i had any money this month! DAMN THE PLAYOFFS FOR BEING AFTER CHRISTMAS!!!! =\</P>

[/quote]Sorry bro. This games earmarked for my dad. First playoff game for both of us!!![/quote]</P>

awesome! congrats!
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]OK Ladies, who's getting tickets to this weekends game??

[/quote]Kase glad u waited and did not go to Dallas game. This game is going to be outa control with intensity. I can't wait[/quote]Im thrilled that I decided to save my loot and put it towards playoff tickets. Ive never been to a post-season game and in all likelihood it will be our only one this season, unless we see Detroit in the NFC Championship, and in that case Ill sell organs

I CANT WAIT!!!!
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]OK Ladies, who's getting tickets to this weekends game??

[/quote]Kase glad u waited and did not go to Dallas game. This game is going to be outa control with intensity. I can't wait[/quote]Im thrilled that I decided to save my loot and put it towards playoff tickets. Ive never been to a post-season game and in all likelihood it will be our only one this season, unless we see Detroit in the NFC Championship, and in that case Ill sell organs

I CANT WAIT!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

All I ask Kase is that you hand out cards in your section that spell out..</P>

<FONT size=6>M O R E H E A D.</FONT></P>

Is that too much to ask?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]OK Ladies, who's getting tickets to this weekends game??

I CANT WAIT!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

All I ask Kase is that you hand out cards in your section that spell out..</P>

<FONT size=6>M O R E H E A D.</FONT></P>

Is that too much to ask?</P>

[/quote]</P>

I think he should hand out cards...but I think they should spell</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=6>C R U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U Z</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>yea, the whole section will have to participate for that one. lol</FONT></P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant