Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

is this what you were looking for? http://www.metlifestadium.com/data/s...tadium-map.pdf

or did you mean, what gate is near what lot?

The only point of reference of i have is that where we were for THEE game, and most games I been to, is near the pepsi gate, but sometimes i walk down toward the verizon gate cuz there appear to be less people piling on the escalators. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]I got my tickets for this weekends game, we're sitting up in 312 row 16. We usually park over in lot L but I have no idea what gate is closest to the seats, anyone have a clue??

None of the seating maps have what gates are where
    [/quote]</p>

does it say the name of the gate? verizon, etc.?</p>[/quote]Dunno, my buddy has the tickets in his posession

I THINK its the Pepsi gate, but honestly it doesnt matter much we plan on going inside extra early this game

I MISS MY SPIRALS AND DIRECT ESCALATORS!!!!!
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="JPizzack"]is this what you were looking for? http://www.metlifestadium.com/data/s...tadium-map.pdf

or did you mean, what gate is near what lot?

The only point of reference of i have is that where we were for THEE game, and most games I been to, is near the pepsi gate, but sometimes i walk down toward the verizon gate cuz there appear to be less people piling on the escalators. lol[/quote]Thats an awesome map!!!!

I didnt see anything like that, thanks a ton Pizz
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"]I got my tickets for this weekends game, we're sitting up in 312 row 16. We usually park over in lot L but I have no idea what gate is closest to the seats, anyone have a clue??

None of the seating maps have what gates are where
    [/quote]yea it would be great if you could walk in any entrance and just walk to your seats. metlife is seriously flawed and the man that designed it should never design another building. Its one giant fire hazard. Seriously, God forbid something horrible happened where people need to evacuate. How it was cleared.....Ill never know. The escalators??? They only turned on one side to go up sunday night. The other side was just off....for no reason...
    sorry for my rant. lol

Do you tailgate after the game? I couldnt imagine traffic the other night. i took the train and didnt get home until 230.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...sEnabled=false

5 star general, ma****ing main man!!

[quote user="Kase-1"]
    [/quote]</P>

I REALLY miss the spirals.
    people are racist against smokers =(</P>

my main beef with the stadium is the poor placement of elevators, stairs, and how thejumbotron screens block massive portions of the mezzanine hallways. it's gotta be a fire hazard how much walking you gotta do to get around that and down to the lower level...lol awful</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?Justin Tuck is having a shoulder issue and is now questionable for Sunday's Game. </span></h6>

</p>

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?Jake Ballard, Ahmad Bradshaw, Mario Manningham and Osi Umenyiora WILL be active on Sunday. #nyg #giants</span></h6>

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>?Justin Tuck is having a shoulder issue and is now questionable for Sunday's Game. </SPAN></H6>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

He'll play. If not, he's dead to me. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]
    [/quote]</p>

I REALLY miss the spirals.
    people are racist against smokers =(</p>

my main beef with the stadium is the poor placement of elevators, stairs, and how thejumbotron screens block massive portions of the mezzanine hallways. it's gotta be a fire hazard how much walking you gotta do to get around that and down to the lower level...lol awful</p>[/quote]youuuu dont smoke.