Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Falcon fans are complaining about the refs in yesterdays game.......OH MY GOD!!!!!![/quote]</P>

about what? all the lack of calls the Giants got, and all the awful spots that favored the Falcons? lol

officiating isn't going to change the fact that Eli scored the only 2 points the Falcons got, lmao</P>

[/quote]</P>

They are claiming that "The Fix was In". The refs supposedly were slanted towards the Giants.</P>

Hahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

wow....
    we didnt even get any good calls. lol

how bout the spot on 3rd down where it was spotted a full yard back, and we thought it was first down, incomplete pass, turnover on downs. we thought it was 1st and 10!!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

ugh im so pissed. last week we put the order in for the jersey site, i ordered Nicks and JPP...both in blue, and they are out of the JPP jerseys! They been flying out of the warehouse they said lol, which is kinda cool I guess, but i reeeeaally want it in blue, not white.

I guess I could get a Tuck jersey...
    but next year...definitely JPP and CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!!</P>[/quote]Definitley Cruuuuuuuuz next year. I was thinking of personalizing it with "Cruuuuuuuz" on the name plate. lol

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]BTW...Falcon fans are complaining about the refs in yesterdays game.......OH* MY* GOD!!!!!![/quote]</P>

about what? all the lack of calls the Giants got, and all the awful spots that favored the Falcons? lol

officiating isn't going to change the fact that Eli scored the only 2 points the Falcons got, lmao</P>

[/quote]</P>

They are claiming that "The Fix was In".* The refs supposedly were slanted towards the Giants.</P>

Hahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

wow....
    we didnt even get any good calls. lol

how bout the spot on 3rd down where it was spotted a full yard back, and we thought it was first down, incomplete pass, turnover on downs. we thought it was 1st and 10!!!!</P>[/quote]I know, they have to be kidding.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

ugh im so pissed. last week we put the order in for the jersey site, i ordered Nicks and JPP...both in blue, and they are out of the JPP jerseys! They been flying out of the warehouse they said lol, which is kinda cool I guess, but i reeeeaally want it in blue, not white.

but next year...definitely JPP and CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!!</p>[/quote]Definitley Cruuuuuuuuz next year. I was thinking of personalizing it with "Cruuuuuuuz" on the name plate. lol[/quote]LOL that would be excellent
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

but next year...definitely JPP and CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ!!</P>

[/quote]Definitley Cruuuuuuuuz next year. I was thinking of personalizing it with "Cruuuuuuuz" on the name plate. lol[/quote]</P>

hahahahah we were discussing that same thing yesterday!!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Now the toughest question of the week..... What should I have for lunch, LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]Definitley Cruuuuuuuuz next year. I was thinking of personalizing it with "Cruuuuuuuz" on the name plate. lol[/quote]</P>

hahahahah we were discussing that same thing yesterday!!!!</P>[/quote]ha, Cruz has def earned it this year.

BTW--If anyone wants to go up to the galleria mall(poughkeepsie) on January 19--Victor Cruz is going to be signing. That would be a cool Thee trip.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

hahahahah we were discussing that same thing yesterday!!!!</P>[/quote]ha, Cruz has def earned it this year.

BTW--If anyone wants to go up to the galleria mall(poughkeepsie) on January 19--Victor Cruz is going to be signing. That would be a cool Thee trip.

[quote user="Kase-1"]Now the toughest question of the week..... What should I have for lunch, LOL
    [/quote]Treat yourself to a Giant's Victory Lunch

I like our chances this weekend. Sooo, JP--You and I were at the GB game. What do you say NYG's chances are at Lambeau?