Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Nice win over the Falcons. G-Men are looking good. Hope you guys watched the Broncos game last night. What a great game.....

A little history with the Pats and Broncos- The very first AFL Game was played between the Pats and Broncos Sept. 9, 1960..This will be our 44th meeting between the two teams...John Elway never lost to the Patriots and we have never beaten them in the Playoffs. It would be cool for us to break out our vintage uniforms, but those hideous brown and mustard uni's are too much of a distraction...haha.

Good luck against the Pack...You guys are going to need it..

[quote user="patsrule666"]Nice win over the Falcons. G-Men are looking good. Hope you guys watched the Broncos game last night. What a great game.....

A little history with the Pats and Broncos- The very first AFL Game was played between the Pats and Broncos Sept. 9, 1960..This will be our 44th meeting between the two teams...John Elway never lost to the Patriots and we have never beaten them in the Playoffs. It would be cool for us to break out our vintage uniforms, but those hideous brown and mustard uni's are too much of a distraction...haha.

Good luck against the Pack...You guys are going to need it..[/quote]Thanks Pats! We will not need as much luck as you think....this one's in the cards. As a matter of fact...Do you remember the last team that we lost to regular season with the same score as the last pack game 38-35 ? Nyg does well replaying opponents.

Listen to this. Yesterday, Amani Toomer and David Tyree were signing at the stadium. We have plenty of these guy's signature's with sb42 inscriptions etc. My dad was first in line, he wanted to get them to sign the game tickets. They would not sign the game tix, but they signed these 8x10 photos(beautiful quality) Toomer catching ball and Tyre with Harrison and "the Catch). I freaked when I saw them. I went over to the guy's handing out towels and asked them if I could cut up one of their boxes to keep the photos in so they don't bend. I got them home in pristine condition.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir
    [/quote]Yes big difference in BJ[/quote]
    I'm not sure how MH and Kase don't see it. Even in the Skins game he didn't have it. In the 2 Cowboys games, Jets and now Falcons Jacobs has been a totally different player.

The monster we all know he can be!!!

[quote user="Kase-1"]Now the toughest question of the week..... What should I have for lunch, LOL
    [/quote]

roasted falcon
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir
    I'm not sure how MH and Kase don't see it. Even in the Skins game he didn't have it. In the 2 Cowboys games, Jets and now Falcons Jacobs has been a totally different player.

[/quote]

haha whatever, i ain't arguing it. I don't expect him to get lax for the rest of this year

I like us this week... i honestly do.

Gotta hope the 9ers can take out the Saints though

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]

haha whatever, i ain't arguing it. I don't expect him to get lax for the rest of this year

[/quote]While SFs D is nasty, their Offense cant hang with the Saints. No matter what Brees is gonna post a huge game, the question is can Alex Smith hang???

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]

[/quote]While SFs D is nasty, their Offense cant hang with the Saints. No matter what Brees is gonna post a huge game, the question is can Alex Smith hang???
    [/quote]

the real question is can Smith and the 9ers effectively slow the game down while scoring and keeping Brees out of a rhythem.

If Brees gets slowed down he is beatable

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]

[/quote]While SFs D is nasty, their Offense cant hang with the Saints.* No matter what Brees is gonna post a huge game, the question is can Alex Smith hang???
    [/quote]

the real question is can Smith and the 9ers effectively slow the game down while scoring and keeping Brees out of a rhythem.

If Brees gets slowed down he is beatable
    [/quote]Right, if the sf D cannot slow it down, then yes, Smith has to have a shoot out with Brees. Not a favorable match up. This is going to be a great game. We really do need SF to win this one to give us the best chance if we move on.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]

[/quote]While SFs D is nasty, their Offense cant hang with the Saints.* No matter what Brees is gonna post a huge game, the question is can Alex Smith hang???
    [/quote]Kase, I think I found a pic of you from yesterday. Were you wearing a white hat, I can't see the jersey. Is your beard off your chin a few inches right now?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go rewatch the Phi2 game - Jacobs desire is CLEARLY different

great to be alive yessir

[/quote]

[/quote]Kase, I think I found a pic of you from yesterday. Were you wearing a white hat, I can't see the jersey. Is your beard off your chin a few inches right now?[/quote]I enlarged the photo. Blue tuck jersey, white hat worn in reverse., black sun glasses. This pics on my phone, I can text it to your cell