Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Is it Sunday yet?!?!?!?

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I think we will move the ball against their defense. Everybody does.</p>

This game will come down to what it always comes down to with us....Can we get to the QB.</p>

If we do, we can disrupt the timing of their scheme,and win the game. If we don't, Rodgers will torch us and we will lose.</p>

I think its as simple as that.</p>[/quote]And we CANNOT turn the ball over.

Look at last weeks Saints game, the Lions were totally in it til they lost the loose ball and then it was time for Brees to kick it into overdrive. And they held their own (for most of the game) without a ground game. Hopefully we can stay secure with the ball and have a steady run game that will allow us to stay on the field and force Rodgers to watch from the sideline
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I think we will move the ball against their defense. Everybody does.</P>

This game will come down to what it always comes down to with us....Can we get to the QB.</P>

If we do, we can disrupt the timing of their scheme,and win the game. If we don't, Rodgers will torch us and we will lose.</P>

I think its as simple as that.</P>

[/quote]And we CANNOT turn the ball over.

Look at last weeks Saints game, the Lions were totally in it til they lost the loose ball and then it was time for Brees to kick it into overdrive. And they held their own (for most of the game) without a ground game. Hopefully we can stay secure with the ball and have a steady run game that will allow us to stay on the field and force Rodgers to watch from the sideline
    [/quote]</P>

exactly. we really can't play from behind in this game. We need to make sure we can ALWAYS run the ball effectively. if we are losing, we get more predictable. It's not that we wont score, but we'll be giving the ball back to rodgers every drive. we need to hit Rodgers consistently, and we need to keep him off the field!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I think we will move the ball against their defense.* Everybody does.</P>

This game will come down to what it always comes down to with us....Can we get to the QB.</P>

If we do, we can disrupt the timing of their scheme,**and win the game.* If we don't,* Rodgers will torch us and we will lose.</P>

I think its as simple as that.</P>

[/quote]And we CANNOT turn the ball over.

Look at last weeks Saints game, the Lions were totally in it til they lost the loose ball and then it was time for Brees to kick it into overdrive.* And they held their own (for most of the game) without a ground game.* Hopefully we can stay secure with the ball and have a steady run game that will allow us to stay on the field and force Rodgers to watch from the sideline
    [/quote]</P>

exactly. we really can't play from behind in this game. We need to make sure we can ALWAYS run the ball effectively. if we are losing, we get more predictable. It's not that we wont score, but we'll be giving the ball back to rodgers every drive. we need to hit Rodgers consistently, and we need to keep him off the field!!</P>[/quote]Right.We need to harass Rodgers no different than we did to Brady in the big one. No turnovers and work on nice long drives to control the clock and keep Rodgers on the sideline. I really can't wait.

We had problems with phone sys at work. There was a message from Justin Tuck from Friday in there asking giant fans to show up to the game, loud and proud because we could make a big difference in the game. I think the stadium was def ALL IN this Sunday.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]We had problems with phone sys at work. There was a message from Justin Tuck from Friday in there asking giant fans to show up to the game, loud and proud because we could make a big difference in the game. I think the stadium was def ALL IN this Sunday.[/quote]</P>

+1</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]We had problems with phone sys at work. There was a message from Justin Tuck from Friday in there asking giant fans to show up to the game, loud and proud because we could make a big difference in the game. I think the stadium was def ALL IN this Sunday.[/quote]Oh the stadium was 100% ALL IN on Sunday, that place was ROCKING!!!!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]We had problems with phone sys at work. There was a message from Justin Tuck from Friday in there asking giant fans to show up to the game, loud and proud because we could make a big difference in the game. I think the stadium was def ALL IN this Sunday.[/quote]Oh the stadium was 100% ALL IN on Sunday, that place was ROCKING!!!!

[/quote]Some guy called in on the fan at lunch and was saying how he could not believe the energy in the Stadium Sunday. It was GREAT, I wanna go to another playoff game.

Hey--some of my friends are talking about going to Baltimore for next years Ravens game. They are talking a price of @$300/man. If that holds true, I let you guy's know when it gets closer.

A sig with me in it.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Had the Giants beat the Skins twice, the Seahawks and the Eagles the 2nd game they would have been 13-3 and STILL the 4th seed.

LOL <u>so much for that theory. </u>

But what about the SF game? lol
    [/quote]lol whaaat??? just because it didnt happen to us, or wouldnt of happened, doesnt mean the "theory" is skewed. what about the saints, 9ers, greenbay?? they won the games they were suppose too for the most part.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!