Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall? Cruz and Jacobs are going to be there next week and week after. I'm getting Cruz to sign my last Chrome Mini with inscription 2011 82 recpts, 1536 yds, 9 td's. It's gonna be sweeeeeet.[/quote]</P>

I think Jacobs is at the Mid-Hudson civic center. I could be wrong, i should go look that up.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall? Cruz and Jacobs are going to be there next week and week after. I'm getting Cruz to sign my last Chrome Mini with inscription 2011 82 recpts, 1536 yds, 9 td's. It's gonna be sweeeeeet.[/quote]</P>

I think Jacobs is at the Mid-Hudson civic center. I could be wrong, i should go look that up.</P>[/quote]Oh yeah--Mid Hudson for Jacobs on 1/29.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I think Jacobs is at the Mid-Hudson civic center. I could be wrong, i should go look that up.</P>[/quote]Oh yeah--Mid Hudson for Jacobs on 1/29.[/quote]There is also a mention of the Man Show at the Mid hudson Center. That show was great in it's prime. I loved that old ******* that would wrap up the show....Ziggy sachy, Ziggy sachy....oi oi oi. and then everyone would down their beer.

That's just wrong.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I think Jacobs is at the Mid-Hudson civic center. I could be wrong, i should go look that up.</P>

[/quote]Oh yeah--Mid Hudson for Jacobs on 1/29.[/quote]There is also a mention of the Man Show at the Mid hudson Center. That show was great in it's prime. I loved that old ******* that would wrap up the show....Ziggy sachy, Ziggy sachy....oi oi oi. and then everyone would down their beer.[/quote]</P>

haha wrong man show. the man show at the civic center refers to a "manly convention"! haha. it's like....muscle cars, beer, b*tches,....ya know, all things manly lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i just totally punked out my head engineer, who will probably be president in a few years.

The guy he sit next to is a Packers fan so I was just talking to him about the game. So as I was leaving I said GO GMEN. So then this head engineer says "**** THE GIANTS".

So confused I sat back and thought about why he said it. Then I realized hes a boston boy and a Pats fan. So i printed out a picture of Eli holding the trophy and i went to his deck and said: "Hey JJ, I have an issue. This dimension was suppose to be 19-0 but its actually 18-1."

The look on his face was priceless. His response: "**** happens"

good times
    [/quote]Simply Priceless. Love it! PAt's Suck. I am going to put my truck decal of Eli pissing on the patriots helmet back on my truck tonite.[/quote]

hahhaha nice
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall?

Cruz and Jacobs are going to be there next week and week after.

I'm getting Cruz to sign my last Chrome Mini with inscription 2011 82 recpts, 1536 yds, 9 td's. It's gonna be sweeeeeet.[/quote]

it was by the movie theater

in the hall in front ASW shoes

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]Oh yeah--Mid Hudson for Jacobs on 1/29.[/quote]There is also a mention of the Man Show at the Mid hudson Center. That show was great in it's prime. I loved that old ******* that would wrap up the show....Ziggy sachy, Ziggy sachy....oi oi oi. and then everyone would down their beer.[/quote]</P>

haha wrong man show. the man show at the civic center refers to a "manly convention"! haha. it's like....muscle cars, beer, b*tches,....ya know, all things manly lol</P>[/quote]Really... that sounds even better....Im going!!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall?

I'm getting Cruz to sign my last Chrome Mini with inscription 2011 82 recpts, 1536 yds, 9 td's. It's gonna be sweeeeeet.[/quote]

[/quote]Oh, they don't have a store? You wanna head up to see Cruz with us?

Speaking of "DSW" shoes....When I was in school, the supermarket was a prime place to pickup girls...If I was a kid these day's...I would frequent DSW. Woman and shoe's, like a crack head and smack. lmao

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]MMB-When you saw Nick's at the Galleria....Where was he? Is there a sports store or someplace in the mall?

[/quote]Oh, they don't have a store? You wanna head up to see Cruz with us?

Speaking of "DSW" shoes....When I was in school, the supermarket was a prime place to pickup girls...If I was a kid these day's...I would frequent DSW. Woman and shoe's, like a crack head and smack. lmao[/quote]

there is actually a JPP signing the same day like 10 minutes from our house so i think we're gonna head there