Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

40 or 50 I think but blondie knows* a guy that does security so we cut the line n get it for free lol
    [/quote]Really? You didn't mention that last time. Now those type of contacts qualify you and blondie for something to eat on LT after the signing.

What are you thinking of having JPP sign? Are you going to ask for his 2011 16.5 sack inscription?[/quote]
    going to maybe have blondie make something on photo shop then get it printed and have him sign that
    [/quote]Great Idea, funny you say that. I was considering making a print of my sig that Blondie created for me and getting Carson, LT and stray to sign. That would be awesome!!!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

40 or 50 I think but blondie knows* a guy that does security so we cut the line n get it for free lol
    [/quote]</p>

Its very bad Karma to have your avatar along with your tag line while we are in the playoffs.</p>

May I suggest you change both or we are doomed, given your history of jinxing our beloved team.</p>[/quote]

from the moment I've put this up we've been playing good football

i feel it would bad luck to take it down

and not for nothing Nicks had a huge drop the week before I saw him vs skins - once I saw him he regained form..
    [/quote]That's because of the question you asked Nicks when you saw him. Hakeem , Whatttt Sun Glare????? lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

40 or 50 I think but blondie knows a guy that does security so we cut the line n get it for free lol
    [/quote]Damn yo, no wonder I have nobodys autograph.

$40-$50 for a damned autograph is INSANE. Do they charge you if you dont bring your own sharpie!?!?!

I have my 'Entrance' and 'Exit' signs from the old stadium, but the only person Id pay to sign them is Eli, Strahan, Maybe Coughlin, and Mr Mara.... I wouldnt be paying $50 for someone that is a rookie for us

And people wonder about the state of the economy....
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

$40-$50 for a damned autograph is INSANE.* Do they charge you if you dont bring your own sharpie!?!?!

I have my 'Entrance' and 'Exit' signs from the old stadium, but the only person Id pay to sign them is Eli, Strahan, Maybe Coughlin, and Mr Mara.... I wouldnt be paying $50 for someone that is a rookie for us

[/quote]How did you get those signs?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

40 or 50 I think but blondie knows a guy that does security so we cut the line n get it for free lol
    [/quote]Really? You didn't mention that last time. Now those type of contacts qualify you and blondie for something to eat on LT after the signing.

What are you thinking of having JPP sign? Are you going to ask for his 2011 16.5 sack inscription?[/quote]
    going to maybe have blondie make something on photo shop then get it printed and have him sign that
    [/quote]Great Idea, funny you say that. I was considering making a print of my sig that Blondie created for me and getting Carson, LT and stray to sign. That would be awesome!!![/quote]

that is badass
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Its very bad Karma to have your avatar along with your tag line while we are in the playoffs.</p>

May I suggest you change both or we are doomed, given your history of jinxing our beloved team.</p>[/quote]

and not for nothing Nicks had a huge drop the week before I saw him vs skins - once I saw him he regained form..
    [/quote]That's because of the question you asked Nicks when you saw him. Hakeem , Whatttt Sun Glare????? lol[/quote]

actually after I took the picture of him, i showed him the picture of me, blondie, eli, and steve smith. I explained what happened then threatened: IF A DROP LIKE THAT EVER HAPPENS AGAIN I'LL RUIN YOUR CAREER

he'll be ready sunday, i guarantee it

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

$40-$50 for a damned autograph is INSANE.* Do they charge you if you dont bring your own sharpie!?!?!

[/quote]How did you get those signs?[/quote]Funny story, my buddy and I were out partying when we were 18. He was going into the Army soon, we saw this street sign that had the same name as his recuiter. He say's I'm gonna give this to him and I'll get pushed up to private first class. He put the sign in his trunk. About an hour later we get nabbed for open containers at the shopping plaza. Cop asks him to open the trunk. hahahaha.. I drove his car to the police station for him to wait for his ROR. lmao.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

$40-$50 for a damned autograph is INSANE. Do they charge you if you dont bring your own sharpie!?!?!

[/quote]

well Nicks was 40...

I think Ware was like 20

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]Alright, that's it, i am reporting this abuse to the authorities....lol. What are they getting for a Cruz Autograph?? I may have interest in this..[/quote]

[/quote]Great Idea, funny you say that. I was considering making a print of my sig that Blondie created for me and getting Carson, LT and stray to sign. That would be awesome!!![/quote]

that is badass
    [/quote]If I ever do it, I will either get two or give it to you/blondie. The artist deserves that.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]That's because of the question you asked Nicks when you saw him. Hakeem , Whatttt Sun Glare????? lol[/quote]

actually after I took the picture of him, i showed him the picture of me, blondie, eli, and steve smith. I explained what happened then threatened: IF A DROP LIKE THAT EVER HAPPENS AGAIN I'LL RUIN YOUR CAREER

he'll be ready sunday, i guarantee it
    [/quote]Good, I feel better knowing you gave him the business.