Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]thread is dead today. i'll take some blame....but i MOSTLY blame it on the runtime errors i been getting.
    this ****ing site...i tell ya...[/quote]

message boards aren't exciting when your teams doing good, nothing to ***** about lol.

No debates

mad busy today, they opened the flood gates at work. Work is backed up, im getting OT, and i'm training a new guy

whoof
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Im F'n THRILLED!!!!!

I feel like breakin out the kid n play dance

Aint My Type of Hype (House Party 1 Dance-Off)
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

<IFRAME style="POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 10px; HEIGHT: 10px; TOP: -9999em" id=twttrHubFrame tabIndex=0 src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/hub.1326407570.html" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency name=twttrHubFrame scrolling=no></IFRAME>

We're going to the NFC Championship game....</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"]<iframe style="POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 10px; HEIGHT: 10px; TOP: -9999em" id="twttrHubFrame" tabindex="0" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/hub.1326407570.html" allowtransparency="" name="twttrHubFrame" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

We're going to the NFC Championship game....</p>

</p>[/quote]Fun fact, we're undefeated in NFC Championship games...
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ny06"]<iframe style="POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 10px; HEIGHT: 10px; TOP: -9999em" id="twttrHubFrame" tabindex="0" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/hub.1326407570.html" allowtransparency="" name="twttrHubFrame" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

We're going to the NFC Championship game....</p>

</p>[/quote]Fun fact, we're undefeated in NFC Championship games...
    [/quote]Boley with the champ belt sack celebration, I love that! My first order of biz today is to find that pic.

The issue witht he officiating and Bill Levy needs to be addressed. GB could of been denied addtl points if not for the Jennings fumble and the non-existent Osi helmet to helmet.

san frans over rated. we can beat them

[quote user="dezzzR"]san frans over rated. we can beat them[/quote]I totally Agree. We should of won the last time we played them.

I need an explaination from the league on that horrific jennings non reversal. The Osi hit was a terrible call obviously but that was an opinion on the field. The Jennings play was reviewed and was clearly, without any argument a fumble.</P>

This play is the reason the league has instant replay. How on earth could this poor excuse for a referee not make the right call?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I need an explaination from the league on that horrific jennings non reversal.* The Osi hit was a terrible call obviously but that was an opinion on the field.* The Jennings play was reviewed and was clearly, without any argument a fumble.</P>

This play is the reason the league has instant replay.* How on earth could this poor excuse for a referee not make the right call?</P>[/quote]Disturbing to say the least, that an nfl official could blow that call. I have to assume that the refs have as many replay camera angles as we see on tv, if not more from their in stadium cameras. There was no grey area at all with that fumble.

Makes me wonder sometimes. The league wanted Green Bay to move on?

Just like in the past, the refs get away with it. I wrote earlier that there should be a ref report card or scoring system. If there are too many marginal/questionable calls on a ref-then they should have to undergo additonal training/schooling and absolutely be denied the opportunity to ref in playoff games.

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I need an explaination from the league on that horrific jennings non reversal. The Osi hit was a terrible call obviously but that was an opinion on the field. The Jennings play was reviewed and was clearly, without any argument a fumble.</P>

This play is the reason the league has instant replay. How on earth could this poor excuse for a referee not make the right call?</P>

[/quote]Disturbing to say the least, that an nfl official could blow that call. I have to assume that the refs have as many replay camera angles as we see on tv, if not more from their in stadium cameras. There was no grey area at all with that fumble. Makes me wonder sometimes. The league wanted Green Bay to move on? Just like in the past, the refs get away with it. I wrote earlier that there should be a ref report card or scoring system. If there are too many marginal/questionable calls on a ref-then they should have to undergo additonal training/schooling and absolutely be denied the opportunity to ref in playoff games.[/quote]</P>

The officials in the Replay Booth have access to all of the views available from the network covering the game whether they are shown to the home audience or not. They get no additional views and there are no views that are off limits. Prior to the Referee going “under the hood,” the Replay Official (Al Hynes, an ex-official and NFL Supervisor with over 30 years of officiating experience, in Sunday’s Giants – Packers game) and the Replay Assistant will rack up all of the views available from the TV truck and take a quick look to see which ones may have a view that can help determine the accuracy of the call on the field.</P>

thats why its inconceavable to mehow theymiss that call... unlesssomeone in the truckheld back on one of the angles</P>

</P>