Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"]I see people eatin crow left n right, so I figure its time for me to toot my own horn. How are the haters liking Boley???? I was head conductor on that train and just had to flaunt it a lil bit.
    [/quote]

haha u def were

I just want to be one superbowl closer to the cowboys to just blast them out of meaning lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"]I see people eatin crow left n right, so I figure its time for me to toot my own horn.* How are the haters liking Boley???? I was head conductor on that train and just had to flaunt it a lil bit.
    [/quote]I'm on that train. Boley is the man...ever since he cracked Romos collarbone, lovin it.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i watched moneyball last night

pretty good ****in movie
    [/quote]I gotta see that flick.[/quote]

def worth a watch
    [/quote]Its on demand now...prob thurs. nite I'll check it out.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i watched moneyball last night

pretty good ****in movie
    [/quote]Matt-Is your contact at Dream Team , Mike or Bill? Cool guy's, I met them last night. Bill is getting me some JPP stuff tonite in Jersey. His prices are fair. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will get in touch with Bill and add to the order.[/quote]

thats blondies connect, i don't really know them
    [/quote]$75 for a min helmet with inscription and certificate of authenticity. Their prices are significantly lower than Steiner used to charge--they had to lower prices in this economy because people are just not doing it anymore. They rely on the volume of people for their profit--Over 500 people there last night. I didn't see Cruz till 10:30.

[quote user="Kase-1"]I see people eatin crow left n right, so I figure its time for me to toot my own horn. How are the haters liking Boley???? I was head conductor on that train and just had to flaunt it a lil bit.
    [/quote]</P>

There were fans hating on Boley?</P>

I have been a boley fan since we signed him from the Falcons. </P>

Look no further then the past 2 weeks, we have faced a hall of fame tightend (Gonzalez) and a legit tightend in Finley. They were both held to just 4 receptions. You can thank Boley for that...</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</p>

There were fans hating on Boley?</p>

I have been a boley fan since we signed him from the Falcons. </p>

Look no further then the past 2 weeks, we have faced a hall of fame tightend (Gonzalez) and a legit tightend in Finley. They were both held to just 4 receptions. You can thank Boley for that...</p>

</p>[/quote]Like all FA signings on here, if a player gets more than $20 per game and doesnt play like a Pro Bowler every play then he's labeled a 'bust'. It really drives me nuts, it is clouding the crazy good season that Canty is having and thank goodness it isnt doing the same thing to Boley

I just wish we had Goff back this season, cause I feel like the LB corp of Kiwi, Goff, and Boley would have been straight fire!!!!

Keller, Witten, Gonzo, Finley, theyve all been quieted in the past few weeks and Boley is hugely responsible for it

.... And the discount double check was great last week on the 4th down sack
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i watched moneyball last night

pretty good ****in movie
    [/quote]Matt-Is your contact at Dream Team , Mike or Bill? Cool guy's, I met them last night. Bill is getting me some JPP stuff tonite in Jersey. His prices are fair. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will get in touch with Bill and add to the order.[/quote]

thats blondies connect, i don't really know them
    [/quote]$75 for a min helmet with inscription and certificate of authenticity. Their prices are significantly lower than Steiner used to charge--they had to lower prices in this economy because people are just not doing it anymore. They rely on the volume of people for their profit--Over 500 people there last night. I didn't see Cruz till 10:30.[/quote]

yea I actually forgot about it to be honest.

I think we're going to try and go tonight, in the middle of tlaking to blondie about it

going to try and get her to photo shop JPP in between the dudes from naughty by nature and have it say YOU DOWN WITH JPP

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</p>

There were fans hating on Boley?</p>

I have been a boley fan since we signed him from the Falcons. </p>

Look no further then the past 2 weeks, we have faced a hall of fame tightend (Gonzalez) and a legit tightend in Finley. They were both held to just 4 receptions. You can thank Boley for that...</p>

</p>[/quote]Like all FA signings on here, if a player gets more than $20 per game and doesnt play like a Pro Bowler every play then he's labeled a 'bust'. It really drives me nuts, it is clouding the crazy good season that Canty is having and thank goodness it isnt doing the same thing to Boley

I just wish we had Goff back this season, cause I feel like the LB corp of Kiwi, Goff, and Boley would have been straight fire!!!!

Keller, Witten, Gonzo, Finley, theyve all been quieted in the past few weeks and Boley is hugely responsible for it

.... And the discount double check was great last week on the 4th down sack
    [/quote]

ehhhh i disagree with that. Boley had his moments the past couple of years but we've had him since 09.

2009 he was injured and wasn't really right all year.

2010 he had his moments but we weren't getting the coverage of TEs like we thought we would out of him. BUT, he was able to blitz.

What Boley does for us leadership wise and in the pass game is exactly what we need. Dude still can't tackle though lol....

whattup *****es.

I didn't go to the Cruz signing yesterday, but someone showed me a picture of the chaos the appearance caused. soooo many people! lol
    You go LT??
    Oderint Dum Metuant