Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    I was just saying hes right that Giants are more jersey than NY. Its the truth of the matter.

[/quote]How much does it eat you up inside that our logo's are 'NY' and we're called the NEW YORK Giants???

LMAO
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and don't forget Kase, if we are tourists to the city...

that means u are tourists to the stadium
    [/quote]
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]

I wish Brad Benson really WOULD hang the big fella from his 40ft upright in the parking lot</p>

</p>

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie opened this morning's "Today" show by
    reigniting the long-standing border war between the Garden State and New
    York over the city's two football teams that play across the Hudson.
    </p>

Asked
    where a parade should be held if the Giants win the NFL championship
    again, the combative Christie didn't hesitate to vote for New Jersey.
    </p>

"They play in New Jersey. They train in New Jersey," he said.</p>

When
    host Matt Lauer responded with "What's it say on their helmets,"
    referring to the "NY" logo, Christie said, "That's about it."
    </p>

The Giants have played in New Jersey since 1976, when Giants Stadium opened. MetLife Stadium replaced it in 2010.</p>

After the Giants won Super Bowl XLII in 2008, a parade was held in
    New York's Canyon of Heroes with a separate rally held at Giants
    Stadium.
    </p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/c...#ixzz1jpI68dx4

</div>[/quote]

sorry NY boy - he does make a good point

but from what i read the way they did it in 07 was the way to do it.

I will NEVER and i mean EVER go to the city for a parade after my experience in 07. I didn't get their SUPER early, but I got there at like 930 and u couldn't get near the street and the cops blocked off every block and had people just walking in circles. It was an awful time

apparently they went to the stadium for the second half of the day and had some type of ceremony there. ALOT of people I know went to that and had a great time. **** a parade, do that again so I can just go into work early, leave early, not miss a day and go party my face off in comfort of not having to dela with the city
    [/quote]Awww Jersey Boy doesnt know the city???

I was there BRIGHT n EARLY (having been to multiple Yanks parades I know the deal) we got to see the parade and even moved REAL close to city hall for the reception where Stray broke out the 'STOMP THEM OUT'

If you guys forget, they had the parade down the 'Canyon Of Hero's' AND a Rally at the stadium, they really did it perfectly..... (LOL Joe &amp; Evan are talking about right now)
    [/quote]

i worked for a trucking company in which I was downtown almost every day for 2 years, I know the city. But if u dind't get there at 7am there was no way for u to see anything. The cops did an AWFUL job at crowd control.

I'd rather wait, not til with the city, get the same thing while having a huge celebratory tailgate and not have to worry about brown baggin...

Meadowlands celebration was an AWESOME time and we didn't have to puy 15 bucks to cross the bridge/tunnell or deal with public transportation or miss work...

parades are overrated....

everybody i talked to had an AWESOME time at the rally... im def lookin forward to that
    [/quote]LOL, I love to bust ya balls sen

F' brown bagging, pour whiskey in a coffee cup!!!

Going to the Meadowlands more people would have to pay the tolls or deal with public transportation that youre complaining about

Everyone I know had an AWESOME time at the parade, I guess we were talking to diff people,LOL

Parades in the Canyon Of Hero's are an amazing thing, I was too young for the NYR parade, but the Giants parade was 100x better than any Yankee parade i was ever at

A rally in the stadium parking lot is doing our area an unjustice, we live in or around the GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD, we gotta take advantage of it
    [/quote]

i actually think its a perfect setup. You have the people that can get off work and like dealing with the city - they can go to the parade

then u got the people that cna't get off work but still want to experience it see they just leave early stay in jersey and just pound like its a tail gate....

Im amped...

god i hope we win

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    I was just saying hes right that Giants are more jersey than NY. Its the truth of the matter.

[/quote]How much does it eat you up inside that our logo's are 'NY' and we're called the NEW YORK Giants???

LMAO
    [/quote]

i'm a traditionalist so i don't care

i'm also a realist who knows that North Jersey and the City are one in the same. So it doesn't bother me

I just always find it funny when NYers try and talk down about Jersey like Jersey isn't cleaner (overall), anybody with money from the city lives in jersey, and that the stadium isn't actually in jersey.

not directing it at u (entirely lol) but its funny when NYers really try and seperate the two

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]

I wish Brad Benson really WOULD hang the big fella from his 40ft upright in the parking lot</p>

</p>

</p>

Asked
    </p>

When
    </p>

The Giants have played in New Jersey since 1976, when Giants Stadium opened. MetLife Stadium replaced it in 2010.</p>

Stadium.
    </p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>[/quote]

I will NEVER and i mean EVER go to the city for a parade after my experience in 07. I didn't get their SUPER early, but I got there at like 930 and u couldn't get near the street and the cops blocked off every block and had people just walking in circles. It was an awful time

apparently they went to the stadium for the second half of the day and had some type of ceremony there. ALOT of people I know went to that and had a great time. **** a parade, do that again so I can just go into work early, leave early, not miss a day and go party my face off in comfort of not having to dela with the city

I was there BRIGHT n EARLY (having been to multiple Yanks parades I know the deal) we got to see the parade and even moved REAL close to city hall for the reception where Stray broke out the 'STOMP THEM OUT'

If you guys forget, they had the parade down the 'Canyon Of Hero's' AND a Rally at the stadium, they really did it perfectly..... (LOL Joe &amp; Evan are talking about right now)
    [/quote]

i worked for a trucking company in which I was downtown almost every day for 2 years, I know the city. But if u dind't get there at 7am there was no way for u to see anything. The cops did an AWFUL job at crowd control.

I'd rather wait, not til with the city, get the same thing while having a huge celebratory tailgate and not have to worry about brown baggin...

Meadowlands celebration was an AWESOME time and we didn't have to puy 15 bucks to cross the bridge/tunnell or deal with public transportation or miss work...

everybody i talked to had an AWESOME time at the rally... im def lookin forward to that

Going to the Meadowlands more people would have to pay the tolls or deal with public transportation that youre complaining about

Everyone I know had an AWESOME time at the parade, I guess we were talking to diff people,LOL

Parades in the Canyon Of Hero's are an amazing thing, I was too young for the NYR parade, but the Giants parade was 100x better than any Yankee parade i was ever at

A rally in the stadium parking lot is doing our area an unjustice, we live in or around the GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD, we gotta take advantage of it
    [/quote]

i actually think its a perfect setup. You have the people that can get off work and like dealing with the city - they can go to the parade

then u got the people that cna't get off work but still want to experience it see they just leave early stay in jersey and just pound like its a tail gate....

Im amped...

god i hope we win

[/quote]Then you got the crazy people like me and my crew that will hit up both!!!

I hope we bring our A+ game to SF this weekend

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and don't forget Kase, if we are tourists to the city...

that means u are tourists to the stadium
    [/quote]Wellington Mara made one mistake in his life and Nyers must suffer for it. lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]

</p>

</p>

Asked
    </p>

When
    </p>

Stadium.

</div>[/quote]

I will NEVER and i mean EVER go to the city for a parade after my experience in 07.* I didn't get their SUPER early, but I got there at like 930 and u couldn't get near the street and the cops blocked off every block and had people just walking in circles.* It was an awful time

If you guys forget, they had the parade down the 'Canyon Of Hero's' AND a Rally at the stadium, they really did it perfectly..... (LOL Joe & Evan are talking about right now)
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Im amped...

god i hope we win

[/quote]Awesome, this is one of the great parts...sharing the victory celebration with fellow friends/fans. It really pulls a fanbase together.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]

</p>

</p>

Asked
    </p>

When
    </p>

Stadium.

</div>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im amped...

god i hope we win

[/quote]Then you got the crazy people like me and my crew that will hit up both!!!

[/quote]

u gotta be quick to get through the city though. Its hard to get back to jersey in time.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

LMAO
    [/quote]

i'm a traditionalist so i don't care

i'm also a realist who knows that North Jersey and the City are one in the same. So it doesn't bother me

I just always find it funny when NYers try and talk down about Jersey like Jersey isn't cleaner (overall), anybody with money from the city lives in jersey, and that the stadium isn't actually in jersey.

not directing it at u (entirely lol) but its funny when NYers really try and seperate the two
    [/quote]LOL, I just like talking smack with ya

I know that its practically the same damned thing, North Jerz, Southwest CT, Western LI, Southern Westchester, it can get blurry where the city ends and begins. We're called the NY Giants but we all know its really a Tri-State thing

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]

</p>

</p>

Asked
    </p>

When
    </p>

Stadium.

</div>[/quote]

I will NEVER and i mean EVER go to the city for a parade after my experience in 07.* I didn't get their SUPER early, but I got there at like 930 and u couldn't get near the street and the cops blocked off every block and had people just walking in circles.* It was an awful time

If you guys forget, they had the parade down the 'Canyon Of Hero's' AND a Rally at the stadium, they really did it perfectly..... (LOL Joe & Evan are talking about right now)
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Im amped...

god i hope we win

[/quote]I have been super confident all week, now the weather has me a bit freaked out in SF.