Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"]lmao--They are a sheltered bunch? Sounds like you have reduced them all to mere mortals in the presence of a RockStar. You are a trend setter and they are followers. Give them a performance this weekend they will never forget.[/quote]

that's how I roll son. if they don't know JP now.....they will shortly.</P>

=P**** that was corny</P>[/quote]They better get down with JP because your - in -it. If we were not in the middle of nfc championships I would say it was time for the resurface of the Pizzelback sig

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Do you yell CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ at the TV when he catches it?
    [/quote]</P>

**** yes...I do.... i would do that **** even if I was watching the game alone. lmao</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

According to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports, Russell Westbrook and
    the Thunder have agreed to a five-year, $80 million maximum contract
    extension.

The Thunder are going to be good for a really long time. I feel bad for the Sonics fans.

In other news....

I heard Paul Pierce, Ray Allen and KG are joining a wheelchair B'ball league.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"]lmao--They are a sheltered bunch? Sounds like you have reduced them all to mere mortals in the presence of a RockStar. You are a trend setter and they are followers. Give them a performance this weekend they will never forget.[/quote]

that's how I roll son. if they don't know JP now.....they will shortly.</P>

=P that was corny</P>

[/quote]They better get down with JP because your - in -it. If we were not in the middle of nfc championships I would say it was time for the resurface of the Pizzelback sig[/quote]</P>

lmao. i neverwant to see that **** again.</P>

luckily matt seems to host his sigs on photobucket, so i typically DONT see it cuz it's blocked at work=P</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Carlos Rogers' salsa dance following an interception in the 49ers' 27-20 win over the Giants on Nov. 13 didn't sit right with Giants receiver Victor Cruz, who uses the dance to celebrate each time he scores a touchdown.

"It was a little bit of disrespect," Cruz said when asked on Wednesday. "I understand it was something I do and to do it on me and do it front of our sideline, it was a little disrespectful. But I understand that, it's all part of the game. Things happen and guys are going to do that. He wasn't the only one to mock that dance throughout the season."

\When asked if he owes the Pro Bowl cornerback for his dance, Cruz said that the media can answer that question, but didn't deny that he has a chance to get some revenge.

"A little bit," Cruz said.[/quote]</p>

Nobody loves Victor Cruz more than me...BUT, I really don't get these guys who like to celebrate with one dance or another when they do something good on the field, but don't like it when they are mimiced by an opposing player when they do something on the field.</p>

Its the same as Chris Canty or whoever doing the belt move last week vs. Aaron Rodgers. . When you have some dance thing you do, you have to accept that others are going to mimic it. If you don't like it then just give the ball back to the ref and go back to the bench.</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

haha...like the End on SF....got a sack. sprinted off the field and sat on the bench, hands in his lap. it was awesome, and hilarious.</p>[/quote]

Had to...

[quote user="bigblue4417"]According to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports, Russell Westbrook and the Thunder have agreed to a five-year, $80 million maximum contract extension.

The Thunder are going to be good for a really long time. I feel bad for the Sonics fans.

In other news....

[/quote]</P>

the WHO fans?!?!?</P>

oh, and Boston is definitely going to be trading one of their 3....i know it.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]According to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports, Russell Westbrook and the Thunder have agreed to a five-year, $80 million maximum contract extension.

In other news....

[/quote]</P>

the WHO fans?!?!?</P>

oh, and Boston is definitely going to be trading one of their 3....i know it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Liked Quadraphenia very much and Boston's first album is an all time classic.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Carlos Rogers' salsa dance following an interception in the 49ers' 27-20 win over the Giants on Nov. 13 didn't sit right with Giants receiver Victor Cruz, who uses the dance to celebrate each time he scores a touchdown.

"It was a little bit of disrespect," Cruz said when asked on Wednesday. "I understand it was something I do and to do it on me and do it front of our sideline, it was a little disrespectful. But I understand that, it's all part of the game. Things happen and guys are going to do that. He wasn't the only one to mock that dance throughout the season."

\When asked if he owes the Pro Bowl cornerback for his dance, Cruz said that the media can answer that question, but didn't deny that he has a chance to get some revenge.

"A little bit," Cruz said.[/quote]</P>

Nobody loves Victor Cruz more than me...BUT, I really don't get these guys who like to celebrate with one dance or another when they do something good on the field, but don't like it when they are mimiced by an opposing player when they do something on the field.</P>

Its the same as Chris Canty or whoever doing the belt move last week vs. Aaron Rodgers. .* When you have some dance thing you do, you have to accept that others are going to mimic it.* If you don't like it then just give the ball back to the ref and go back to the bench.</P>

*</P>

[/quote]</P>

haha...like the End on SF....got a sack. sprinted off the field and sat on the bench, hands in his lap. it was awesome, and hilarious.</P>[/quote]I forgot that was the sf game. That was bizarre, that guy ran off the field like he saw a ghost after that play. lmao

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]although he is leading my fantasy hoops team and we are in first

viva la kobe
    [/quote]
    This is the exact reason I was so happy you took him. lol

If you would have got D Will with your first pick would you have taken Kobe over Amare? Honestly...
    [/quote]

DWill wasn't even in my top 13

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

"A little bit," Cruz said.[/quote]</p>

Nobody loves Victor Cruz more than me...BUT, I really don't get these guys who like to celebrate with one dance or another when they do something good on the field, but don't like it when they are mimiced by an opposing player when they do something on the field.</p>

Its the same as Chris Canty or whoever doing the belt move last week vs. Aaron Rodgers. .* When you have some dance thing you do, you have to accept that others are going to mimic it.* If you don't like it then just give the ball back to the ref and go back to the bench.</p>

*</p>

[/quote]</p>

haha...like the End on SF....got a sack. sprinted off the field and sat on the bench, hands in his lap. it was awesome, and hilarious.</p>[/quote]

Had to...
    [/quote]If I didn't know who that was, I would think he was special...and that's not a bad thing. Really.