Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"]44 REALLY stepped up yesterday!!!
    [/quote]

****in beast
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]No Bradshaw or Nicks when we beat New England earlier this year.

Our D will shut him down and Eli will throw wild on them!

I really think we have a great chance to win this game. Just have to stop the TE's.
    [/quote]I have to think that you are right. Stop Gronkowski and hernandez. Play strong defense and let Eli do his thing. I love our chances in this one.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]No Bradshaw or Nicks when we beat New England earlier this year.

Our D will shut him down and Eli will throw wild on them!

I really think we have a great chance to win this game. Just have to stop the TE's.
    [/quote]I have to think that you are right. Stop Gronkowski and hernandez. Play strong defense and let Eli do his thing. I love our chances in this one.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]44 REALLY stepped up yesterday!!!
    [/quote]yea he did. that was an awesome play at the end when eli found him by the sideline before eli got wreeecked.

How sick was tuck and jpp sack on smith. looked like smith kinda jumped and then they slammed his ***.

big td by manningham.
    we got lucky, very very lucky.

[quote user="JPizzack"]Ive spent the last hour writing my self-evaulation for work....and i find myself getting ditracted in thought....a few times i have typed things like "gmen" and "Giants" lol....
    [/quote]Self - Evaluation...lol.

Example of my self-eval: First Line : I'm Great.
    Last Line: Thank you for reading how great I am.

Addendum: Attn: Human Res.: Don't bother telling me what you think, because I don't care.

Next self-eval: Make copy of original self eval and submit.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't really consider myself or anyone for that matter to be overly objective in a self evaluation.

If this is standard CU practicee, I may have to re-consider where I keep my money.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]44 REALLY stepped up yesterday!!!
    [/quote]

****in beast
    [/quote]</P>

I LOVED IT!!!
    that play was so uncharacteristc for our offense, and it worked like a charm. I wonder if that play actually called for AB to line up that way, and run that exact route. It looked so out of place, but once I saw him haul it in. I knew it was over!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Ive spent the last hour writing my self-evaulation for work....and i find myself getting ditracted in thought....a few times i have typed things like "gmen" and "Giants" lol....
    [/quote]Self - Evaluation...lol. Example of my self-eval: First Line : I'm Great. Last Line: Thank you for reading how great I am. Addendum: Attn: Human Res.: Don't bother telling me what you think, because I don't care. Next self-eval: Make copy of original self eval and submit. Maybe it's just me, but I don't really consider myself or anyone for that matter to be overly objective in a self evaluation. If this is standard CU practicee, I may have to re-consider where I keep my money. [/quote]</P>

that's more or less how mine go. I never really run out of good things to say about myself. I give myself the highest rating in every category, and then write a pulitzer winning evaluation of myself in all those categories to back it up. That way if they question it, im like "what!? you didnt read it or something?!"</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

whoops. double post.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]44 REALLY stepped up yesterday!!!
    [/quote]yea he did. that was an awesome play at the end when eli found him by the sideline before eli got wreeecked.

How sick was tuck and jpp sack on smith. looked like smith kinda jumped and then they slammed his ***.

big td by manningham.
    we got lucky, very very lucky.[/quote]
    We got lucky to beat an overrated D?

You ready to eat crow yet?

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Ive spent the last hour writing my self-evaulation for work....and i find myself getting ditracted in thought....a few times i have typed things like "gmen" and "Giants" lol....
    [/quote]Self - Evaluation...lol. Example of my self-eval: First Line : I'm Great. Last Line: Thank you for reading how great I am. Addendum: Attn: Human Res.: Don't bother telling me what you think, because I don't care. Next self-eval: Make copy of original self eval and submit. Maybe it's just me, but I don't really consider myself or anyone for that matter to be overly objective in a self evaluation. If this is standard CU practicee, I may have to re-consider where I keep my money. [/quote]</P>

that's more or less how mine go. I never really run out of good things to say about myself. I give myself the highest rating in every category, and then write a pulitzer winning evaluation of myself in all those categories to back it up. That way if they question it, im like "what!? you didnt read it or something?!"</P>[/quote]ha--how did the mid-winter gala go this weekend? A member of pizzleback said that "they would never bring sand to the beach."