Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

I dont know if any of you guys listen to Joe & Evan on WFAN, but they have a weekly spot with Antrel Rolle and this week, out of nowhere he brought up the play where he got burned on the davis TD and totally manned up and admitted full responsibility... This guy is turning the corner like TC did in our last SB run
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]huh?! what is this Cruz shirt you speak of?!!? I Want to see! I MUST HAVE ONE!!![/quote]Modells has them and I think I saw pics of them in last Friday's newspaper. Cruz is the Craze![/quote]here's the back

and the front just says 'CRUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZ' with an NY logo underneath it
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"]I dont know if any of you guys listen to Joe & Evan on WFAN, but they have a weekly spot with Antrel Rolle and this week, out of nowhere he brought up the play where he got burned on the davis TD and totally manned up and admitted full responsibility... This guy is turning the corner like TC did in our last SB run
    [/quote]good man. other than that he played well. we cant afford blown coverages against brady though.

Thanks again man. I LOOOOOOOOOVE that shirt. Wore it yesterday. lol

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]huh?! what is this Cruz shirt you speak of?!!? I Want to see! I MUST HAVE ONE!!![/quote]Modells has them and I think I saw pics of them in last Friday's newspaper. Cruz is the Craze![/quote]here's the back

[/quote]</P>

oh cool! I was actually gonna swing down to Modells anyway to see if i could grab any new gear. HoweverI wont be wearing any of it till after Superbowl cuz I've been wearing the same exact articles of clothing on gameday since the Jets game lmao. I even wear the same pair of white and blue boxers! haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"]I dont know if any of you guys listen to Joe & Evan on WFAN, but they have a weekly spot with Antrel Rolle and this week, out of nowhere he brought up the play where he got burned on the davis TD and totally manned up and admitted full responsibility... This guy is turning the corner like TC did in our last SB run
    [/quote]Yes, I heard Rolle regarding the blown coverage on Vernon Davis. I agree he manned up and I think he played awesome the rest of the game. He said he was so focused on the QB that when Vernon flew past his left side, he kind of lost him, Rolle said he knew Vernon was there, but kind of lost him in his blind spot. At that point with Vernon's speed....it was too late. Not incl. the two plays to Davis. The scondary played lights out on coverage. We made alex smith look like a **** QB--much worse than he is.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]huh?! what is this Cruz shirt you speak of?!!? I Want to see! I MUST HAVE ONE!!![/quote]Modells has them and I think I saw pics of them in last Friday's newspaper. Cruz is the Craze![/quote]here's the back

[/quote]</p>

oh cool! I was actually gonna swing down to Modells anyway to see if i could grab any new gear. <u>HoweverI wont be wearing any of it till after Superbowl cuz I've been wearing the same exact articles of clothing on gameday since the Jets game lmao.</u> I even wear the same pair of white and blue boxers! haha</p>[/quote]yyyuuuuup. hahaha

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

oh cool! I was actually gonna swing down to Modells anyway to see if i could grab any new gear. However*I wont be wearing any of it till after Superbowl cuz I've been wearing the same exact articles of clothing on gameday since the Jets game lmao. I even wear the same pair of white and blue boxers! haha</P>[/quote]I been doing the same with game day clothing since the Dallas Game. Only difference is I wash the clothing every week. lol =>P<

wow posadas wife is slammin

edit: ehh shes hit or miss. depends on what she wears

[quote user="dezzzR"]wow posadas wife is slammin

edit: ehh shes hit or miss. depends on what she wears

[/quote]pic?>