Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

My lovely bride and I had dinner with Lomas Brown last night at Carbone's in Hartford last night. (BTW..one of the best Italian restaurants I've ever eaten at) I finally asked him about Steve's. He looked at me very puzzled and then he said...."wait a minute...Is it kind of a dump?".. I said.."Thats the place". Evidentally his O line coach took him there once. "Kind of a dump!!" I loved it.</P>

Also,</P>

Lomas wants to start a radio show with Good Ol' Morehead. Maybe at ESPN. He likes my idea of having a fans perspective instead of ex players and other talking heads.</P>

"Lomas and Morehead"........ Fanfriggintastic!!!</P>

We were talking about starting at tailgate parties at the stadium. </P>

[/quote]</P>

sounds fun. i'd like to be a special guest, where I just dispute everything you say =]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Meyerbud has to be our first guest.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I would totally listen to that so long as he promises to go at it with you lol</P>

[/quote]

I fear no man - just make sure u have Adam Schein on at the same time as well. I want him where he can't misquote me and hes not in control of the dump button like he is on NFL Sirus
    [/quote]</P>

I would have thought that Schein's public humiliation of you on nationwide radio would have been too traumatic for you to revisit.</P>

Good for you.</P>

[/quote]

well thats why I want him - he paraphrased me 3-4 sentences and changed the meeting

One of the greatest radio/tv voices, but one of the biggest morons there is
    [/quote]</P>

When he was so mean to you, all I thought was that I would have liked to give you a big hug at the time.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

My lovely bride and I had dinner with Lomas Brown last night at Carbone's in Hartford last night. (BTW..one of the best Italian restaurants I've ever eaten at) I finally asked him about Steve's. He looked at me very puzzled and then he said...."wait a minute...Is it kind of a dump?".. I said.."Thats the place". Evidentally his O line coach took him there once. "Kind of a dump!!" I loved it.</p>

Also,</p>

Lomas wants to start a radio show with Good Ol' Morehead. Maybe at ESPN. He likes my idea of having a fans perspective instead of ex players and other talking heads.</p>

"Lomas and Morehead"........ Fanfriggintastic!!!</p>

We were talking about starting at tailgate parties at the stadium. </p>

[/quote]</p>

sounds fun. i'd like to be a special guest, where I just dispute everything you say =]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Meyerbud has to be our first guest.</p>

[/quote]

I am flattered, but ur too good of a friend to dookie on you on national TV

[/quote]</p>

In a battle of wits with Morehead....You are unarmed.</p>

[/quote]

if its a battle of wits, my sarcasm scope already has a red dot on your head
    [/quote]</p>

But you have no bullets.</p>

I think Lomas was especially impressed with the opinions that we share that Eli has improved substantially this season, and that the Giants don't play an offense that resembles the run and shoot in any way.</p>

Oh Yeah.....And that Steve's is a dump.</p>

Hahahahhahahhaha!!!!!</p>[/quote]

Kevin Gilbride designed this offense coming out of being "THEE" run and shoot guy. Plenty of significant characteristics from the run and shoot.

Although one thing I will say, over the past year or so we have using the multi motions as much. It use to be EVERY play we had like 5 guys moving.

like I said we have a balanced/hybrid run and shoot game
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

My lovely bride and I had dinner with Lomas Brown last night at Carbone's in Hartford last night. (BTW..one of the best Italian restaurants I've ever eaten at) I finally asked him about Steve's. He looked at me very puzzled and then he said...."wait a minute...Is it kind of a dump?".. I said.."Thats the place". Evidentally his O line coach took him there once. "Kind of a dump!!" I loved it.</p>

Also,</p>

Lomas wants to start a radio show with Good Ol' Morehead. Maybe at ESPN. He likes my idea of having a fans perspective instead of ex players and other talking heads.</p>

[/quote]</p>

sounds fun. i'd like to be a special guest, where I just dispute everything you say =]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

I would totally listen to that so long as he promises to go at it with you lol</p>

[/quote]

I fear no man - just make sure u have Adam Schein on at the same time as well. I want him where he can't misquote me and hes not in control of the dump button like he is on NFL Sirus
    [/quote]</p>

I would have thought that Schein's public humiliation of you on nationwide radio would have been too traumatic for you to revisit.</p>

Good for you.</p>

[/quote]

well thats why I want him - he paraphrased me 3-4 sentences and changed the meeting

[/quote]</p>

When he was so mean to you, all I thought was that I would have liked to give you a big hug at the time.</p>[/quote]

lol he wasn't mean hes a coward... he then kept me on hold and owuldn't pick up my call that day.

******* made me burn 110 minutes on my cell phone that day

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

My lovely bride and I had dinner with Lomas Brown last night at Carbone's in Hartford last night. (BTW..one of the best Italian restaurants I've ever eaten at) I finally asked him about Steve's. He looked at me very puzzled and then he said...."wait a minute...Is it kind of a dump?".. I said.."Thats the place". Evidentally his O line coach took him there once. "Kind of a dump!!" I loved it.</P>

Also,</P>

Lomas wants to start a radio show with Good Ol' Morehead. Maybe at ESPN. He likes my idea of having a fans perspective instead of ex players and other talking heads.</P>

[/quote]</P>

sounds fun. i'd like to be a special guest, where I just dispute everything you say =]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

In a battle of wits with Morehead....You are unarmed.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

But you have no bullets.</P>

I think Lomas was especially impressed with the opinions that we share that Eli has improved substantially this season, and that the Giants don't play an offense that resembles the run and shoot in any way.</P>

Oh Yeah.....And that Steve's is a dump.</P>

Hahahahhahahhaha!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

Kevin Gilbride designed this offense coming out of being "THEE" run and shoot guy. Plenty of significant characteristics from the run and shoot.

Although one thing I will say, over the past year or so we have using the multi motions as much. It use to be EVERY play we had like 5 guys moving.

[/quote]</P>

I'll arrange a meeting with the guy who disagrees with you completely AND who played in the run and shoot for many, many years.</P>

Its that kind of comment that makes me want you on our show.</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Also,</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I would totally listen to that so long as he promises to go at it with you lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I would have thought that Schein's public humiliation of you on nationwide radio would have been too traumatic for you to revisit.</P>

Good for you.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

When he was so mean to you, all I thought was that I would have liked to give you a big hug at the time.</P>

[/quote]

lol he wasn't mean hes a coward... he then kept me on hold and owuldn't pick up my call that day.

[/quote]</P>

I was talking about your Tony Gonzalez/ Kevin Boss email.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Also,</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I think Lomas was especially impressed with the opinions that we share that Eli has improved substantially this season, and that the Giants don't play an offense that resembles the run and shoot in any way.</p>

Hahahahhahahhaha!!!!!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'll arrange a meeting with the guy who disagrees with you completely AND who played in the run and shoot for many, many years.</p>

Its that kind of comment that makes me want you on our show.</p>[/quote]

thats fine, i'd love to debate it with him

i just love the fact that you really think your going to get a show lol

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Also,</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

I would totally listen to that so long as he promises to go at it with you lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I would have thought that Schein's public humiliation of you on nationwide radio would have been too traumatic for you to revisit.</p>

Good for you.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

When he was so mean to you, all I thought was that I would have liked to give you a big hug at the time.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I was talking about your Tony Gonzalez/ Kevin Boss email.</p>[/quote]

i know exactly what you were talking about... he paraphrased my point and that took it out of context

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Also,</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

In a battle of wits with Morehead....You are unarmed.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

But you have no bullets.</P>

I think Lomas was especially impressed with the opinions that we share that Eli has improved substantially this season, and that the Giants don't play an offense that resembles the run and shoot in any way.</P>

Oh Yeah.....And that Steve's is a dump.</P>

Hahahahhahahhaha!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'll arrange a meeting with the guy who disagrees with you completely AND who played in the run and shoot for many, many years.</P>

Its that kind of comment that makes me want you on our show.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Lomas was more pumped up than I was. He knows talent when he sees it. He said he knows people who can develop it. </P>

Maybe you should get my autographnow before I'm too big to give you the time of day.</P>

and btw... even with Kevin Boss out and the fact that we busted with the picks we could of traded- i still say i was right

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Also,</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Hahahahhahahhaha!!!!!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'll arrange a meeting with the guy who disagrees with you completely AND who played in the run and shoot for many, many years.</p>

Its that kind of comment that makes me want you on our show.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Lomas was more pumped up than I was. He knows talent when he sees it. He said he knows people who can develop it. </p>

Maybe you should get my autographnow before I'm too big to give you the time of day.</p>[/quote]

Pappy mickey'd his drink

I WISH he could of been here to see how you morph EVERYTHING about Eli. Your more inconsistent than Mark Sanchez