Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]The writer isnt saying we run a run and shoot offense though. Hes saying we take parts and pieces from the scheme, like the wrs routes. And thats nonsense, Iv seen plenty of crossing patterns this year. PLENTY, thats where many of those big tds come from. Like nicks against Atlanta (ran past 4 guys in the middle) and greenbay when he bounced off a defender and was gone. I think its very clear that Gilbride has taken some parts from the run and shoot and incorporated them into OUR system.
    [/quote]</p>

WAIT!! So youre saying that Kevin Gilbride, the guy that ran the Oilers offense using the run and shoot....might actually use pieces of thatwith the team he coaches now?!
    **** YOU DEZZ, YOURE CRAZY!!!!</p>

lol</p>[/quote]lol when you put it like that.....just accept it mh.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run_and_shoot_offense

sorry but this basically describes our personnell

4 wide receivers is a misconception. Your forgetting that slotbacks were a big part of the offense... which Travin Beckum defines by the way<u> (and u guys know I hate him). </u>

If your suggesting that Mouse Davis AND Kevin Gilbride ran their run and shoot the same exact way. Tim Hasselback has said on NFL Live before that he was with Gilbride and he helped create the philosophies of the offense and that their passing game is completely based out of the run and shoot
    [/quote]a misguided hate.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run_and_shoot_offense

4 wide receivers is a misconception. Your forgetting that slotbacks were a big part of the offense... which Travin Beckum defines by the way<u> (and u guys know I hate him). </u>

If your suggesting that Mouse Davis AND Kevin Gilbride ran their run and shoot the same exact way. Tim Hasselback has said on NFL Live before that he was with Gilbride and he helped create the philosophies of the offense and that their passing game is completely based out of the run and shoot
    [/quote]

a truthful hate...

thanks for the tix
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Today I learned that there is an actual Jedi church. During the past 3 years of census, although member's selected Jedi as their religion, the results posted this as "other" or "participant did not understand question", this despite wicka, satanism, yogaand voodoo being acceptable responses...lmao

I totally want to convert. well, if im not religious, is it really converting?</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run_and_shoot_offense

4 wide receivers is a misconception. Your forgetting that slotbacks were a big part of the offense... which Travin Beckum defines by the way<U> (and u guys know I hate him). </U>

[/quote]

a truthful hate...

thanks for the tix
    [/quote]</P>

Did you tell Dezz what we were talking about at the GB game?!
    "I wonder if Dezz actually bought these tickets after losing the bet....what section did he say he sat in again!? WHO GIVES UP GREEN BAY TICKETS?!?!?!" lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run_and_shoot_offense

[/quote]

a truthful hate...

thanks for the tix
    [/quote]</p>

"I wonder if Dezz actually bought these tickets after losing the bet....what section did he say he sat in again!? WHO GIVES UP GREEN BAY TICKETS?!?!?!" lol</p>[/quote]

lol i dunno i might have

[/quote]

a truthful hate...

thanks for the tix
    [/quote]yea he even showed off for you. like i said, he shows flashes and is a very versatile player. He might not be the best blocker but hes a pretty good wr when we use him. As you saw, live, in person, with your own two eyes. haha

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

a truthful hate...

thanks for the tix
    [/quote]</p>

"I wonder if Dezz actually bought these tickets after losing the bet....what section did he say he sat in again!? WHO GIVES UP GREEN BAY TICKETS?!?!?!" lol</p>[/quote]yes because im going to pay 300 bucks to settle a $100 bet. haters gonna hate!!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Today I learned that there is an actual Jedi church. During the past 3 years of census, although member's selected Jedi as their religion, the results posted this as "other" or "participant did not understand question", this despite wicka, satanism, yogaand voodoo being acceptable responses...lmao

I totally want to convert. well, if im not religious, is it really converting?</p>

</p>[/quote]wait a minute.....yogas a religion???

http://www.amazon.com/Take-Your-Eye-.../dp/1600786170

just ordered it. can't wait for it to come

everybody that has read it said its a ****in awesome read.

(i suggest pappy reads it as well)