Fear the name, appreciate the game

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/meyerbud/inurface*****.jpg[/IMG]

thats all i got... mostly cowboy ones but I had to include them

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Gasol better than Stoudemire?....lol, yea ok...whatever you say.

The Knicks just need to get rid of Dantoni. Which I can say....I used to love Dantoni as a coach. It's so weird to see that he doesnt know how to use Stoudemire in NY, the way he was in Phx.

I have nothing against Howard or anything....but I'm a fan of Amare</p>[/quote]
    Pau is a better passer, post player, shooter, better B'ball IQ and they are the same in rebounding

Amare is a better individual scorer and a little better of a defender maybe.

Pau has a rep of being soft so that kills him. No way Amare was taking those Grizzlies teams to the playoffs. I don't expect you to take your homer shades off but anyone that knows the NBA would tell you the same thing. There are plenty of NBA heads that call Gasol the best post man in the game.

I have also watched Amare his whole career so it's not like I'm taking a shot in the dark here. If he was as good as you make him out to be the Suns would have never let him walk. Steve Nash made Amare what he was, he is not the same player anymore.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Gasol better than Stoudemire?....lol, yea ok...whatever you say.

The Knicks just need to get rid of Dantoni. Which I can say....I used to love Dantoni as a coach. It's so weird to see that he doesnt know how to use Stoudemire in NY, the way he was in Phx.

I have nothing against Howard or anything....but I'm a fan of Amare</P>

[/quote]
    Pau is a better passer, post player, shooter, better B'ball IQ and they are the same in rebounding

Amare is a better individual scorer and a little better of a defender maybe.

Pau has a rep of being soft so that kills him. No way Amare was taking those Grizzlies teams to the playoffs. I don't expect you to take your homer shades off but anyone that knows the NBA would tell you the same thing. There are plenty of NBA heads that call Gasol the best post man in the game.

I have also watched Amare his whole career so it's not like I'm taking a shot in the dark here. If he was as good as you make him out to be the Suns would have never let him walk. Steve Nash made Amare what he was, he is not the same player anymore.
    [/quote]</P>

Well......DUH! I mean....Steve Nash IS the greatest PG of all time...so.... </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]lol

I got a bunch of gifs from sb 42, I have them at home on computer. My favorite is probably...18-1 Brady , you're done son!