Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

you ****ts are talking basketball? what a joke.

[quote user="lawl"]First day at the new job.

Anyone watch the pro bowl?[/quote]mehh. Although I thought it pretty cool seeing ware willis and matthews on the field at once. Id like to see a season of that.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Gasol better than Stoudemire?....lol, yea ok...whatever you say.

The Knicks just need to get rid of Dantoni. Which I can say....I used to love Dantoni as a coach. It's so weird to see that he doesnt know how to use Stoudemire in NY, the way he was in Phx.

I have nothing against Howard or anything....but I'm a fan of Amare</p>[/quote]
    Pau is a better passer, post player, shooter, better B'ball IQ and they are the same in rebounding

Amare is a better individual scorer and a little better of a defender maybe.

Pau has a rep of being soft so that kills him. No way Amare was taking those Grizzlies teams to the playoffs. I don't expect you to take your homer shades off but anyone that knows the NBA would tell you the same thing. There are plenty of NBA heads that call Gasol the best post man in the game.

I have also watched Amare his whole career so it's not like I'm taking a shot in the dark here. If he was as good as you make him out to be the Suns would have never let him walk. Steve Nash made Amare what he was, he is not the same player anymore.
    [/quote]

Bottom line, Amare is a superstar Gasol is a 2nd in line....

[/quote]
    Gasol is a superstar as well my friend. They are both 2nd in line on their teams.
    [/quote]

lol Gasol is not a superstar... hate to break it to you -hes a compliment

and yes Stoudemire is #2 on his team, which is why they are winning 1 of the past 10...

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lawl"]First day at the new job. Anyone watch the pro bowl?[/quote]mehh. Although I thought it pretty cool seeing ware willis and matthews on the field at once. Id like to see a season of that.
    [/quote]</P>

I've watched football for as long as I can remember....and I've seen maybe 20 minutes of pro bowl play ever. lol
    Although one of the times i DID watch a few minutes of it, I was fortunate enough to watch Sean Taylor nearly break every bone in Brian Moorman's body on that fake punt play in 07. lol
    I still look up the clip on youtube a few times a year to watch =]</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

and yes Stoudemire is #2 on his team, which is why they are winning 1 of the past 10...

[/quote]</P>

sad but true. With Melo taking 25+ shots a game, it's hard to get anything going...</P>

damn, Dantoni really needs a PG lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Gasol better than Stoudemire?....lol, yea ok...whatever you say.

The Knicks just need to get rid of Dantoni. Which I can say....I used to love Dantoni as a coach. It's so weird to see that he doesnt know how to use Stoudemire in NY, the way he was in Phx.

I have nothing against Howard or anything....but I'm a fan of Amare</p>[/quote]
    Pau is a better passer, post player, shooter, better B'ball IQ and they are the same in rebounding

Amare is a better individual scorer and a little better of a defender maybe.

Pau has a rep of being soft so that kills him. No way Amare was taking those Grizzlies teams to the playoffs. I don't expect you to take your homer shades off but anyone that knows the NBA would tell you the same thing. There are plenty of NBA heads that call Gasol the best post man in the game.

I have also watched Amare his whole career so it's not like I'm taking a shot in the dark here. If he was as good as you make him out to be the Suns would have never let him walk. Steve Nash made Amare what he was, he is not the same player anymore.
    [/quote]

Bottom line, Amare is a superstar Gasol is a 2nd in line....

[/quote]
    Gasol is a superstar as well my friend. They are both 2nd in line on their teams.
    [/quote]

lol Gasol is not a superstar... hate to break it to you -hes a compliment

[/quote]
    We have tried this conversation before. It always ends the same. You just don't give him enough credit. I guess we will see how Amare plays the next 2 games with no Melo.

[quote user="dezzzR"]you ****ts are talking basketball? what a joke.
    [/quote]I come on here, the 1st day of Sb week and these guys are talking NBA!??!?! They might as well be talking about the NHL All-Star game, LOL

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lawl"]First day at the new job.

Anyone watch the pro bowl?[/quote]mehh. Although I thought it pretty cool seeing ware willis and matthews on the field at once. Id like to see a season of that.
    [/quote]Being a defense 1st fan, the Pro Bowl really aint my thing, but it was tolerable, who am I kidding it was painful for 90% of the time
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]you ****ts are talking basketball? what a joke.
    [/quote]I come on here, the 1st day of Sb week and these guys are talking NBA!??!?! They might as well be talking about the NHL All-Star game, LOL

[/quote]
    Which was about as bad as the Pro Bowl

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]you ****ts are talking basketball? what a joke.

[/quote]</P>

I go on vacation and you mutts start talking about basketball on SB week. <FONT size=5>Where we're in the game</FONT>.</P>

You are all minor league MB posters. Every last one of you. (except Byron who actually posted about the game)</P>

BTW Dezz, your masking "that word" makes you Mutt of the year. Not cool at all.</P>

Now back to the beach.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi