Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Cooper Manning, the older brother of Eli and
    Peyton, told NFL Network's Albert Breer that Peyton is "determined" to
    play in 2012 despite a slow recovery from three neck surgeries in two
    years.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    "Peyton is going to do every single thing a
    human being can possibly do to get ready to play again," said Cooper,
    whose football career was ended by a neck surgery. " ... Anyone
    predicting what will happen now going forward is just wasting their
    breath. But he is working as hard as anyone can work to get out there."
    Cooper reiterated that Peyton's ability to return depends on the
    regeneration of nerves in his neck, which can be unpredictable.

This is not looking good....
    </div>[/quote]

Redskin bound
    [/quote]i think miami. hes not coming to nfc east. i think peyton being in the afc is a big reason eli didnt want to be a charger. or his dad didnt want him being a charger. like i said i cant see peyton wanting to play in the same division let alone league as eli.
    [/quote]

he won't come to the Jets, NFC east is a diff story

They didn't want him to be a Charger because they knew AJ smith was a moron.

I could see him wanting to be a redskin because they have a good line, good talent positions, and a good defense that would be 10x better with an offense

I think Miami is getting Flynn
    [/quote]well i hope thats not the case.if wash lands peyton the nfc east is going to be a war zone.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    aint nothing more to talk about - time to play it
    [/quote]</p>

I think it was The Most Electrifying Man in Sports-Entertainment, The Rock, who once said:

Dont sing it.....BRING IT!</p>[/quote]lol

Speak of the devil...

<div class="report">

The Sixers have inquired about Amare Stoudemire, a source tells CSN Philadelphia.</p>
    </div>

With the Knicks in the tank and Stoudemire
    struggling, trade rumors are going to come up. It's almost certainly
    just "due diligence" on the part of Rod Thorn. The Sixers aren't going
    to give up their promising young core plus draft picks for a $100
    million man with a history of knee issues.

Why would they dump this Superstar if he is so good for anyone besides Dwight? Remind you Pau doesn't come up in any trade rumors EVER unless it's for Dwight or CP3 or another "superstar".

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Remind you Pau doesn't come up in any trade rumors EVER unless it's for Dwight or CP3 or another "superstar".
    [/quote]</P>

yea cuz nobody ****ing wants him lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I think it was The Most Electrifying Man in Sports-Entertainment, The Rock, who once said:

Dont sing it.....BRING IT!</p>[/quote]He also said 'Know your role and shut your mouth, ya jabroni... If ya SMEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL what the rock..... Is cookin'

LOL, good ol WWF
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Gasol better than Stoudemire?....lol, yea ok...whatever you say.

The Knicks just need to get rid of Dantoni. Which I can say....I used to love Dantoni as a coach. It's so weird to see that he doesnt know how to use Stoudemire in NY, the way he was in Phx.

I have nothing against Howard or anything....but I'm a fan of Amare</p>[/quote]
    Pau is a better passer, post player, shooter, better B'ball IQ and they are the same in rebounding

Amare is a better individual scorer and a little better of a defender maybe.

Pau has a rep of being soft so that kills him. No way Amare was taking those Grizzlies teams to the playoffs. I don't expect you to take your homer shades off but anyone that knows the NBA would tell you the same thing. There are plenty of NBA heads that call Gasol the best post man in the game.

I have also watched Amare his whole career so it's not like I'm taking a shot in the dark here. If he was as good as you make him out to be the Suns would have never let him walk. Steve Nash made Amare what he was, he is not the same player anymore.
    [/quote]

Bottom line, Amare is a superstar Gasol is a 2nd in line....

[/quote]
    Gasol is a superstar as well my friend. They are both 2nd in line on their teams.
    [/quote]

lol Gasol is not a superstar... hate to break it to you -hes a compliment

and yes Stoudemire is #2 on his team, which is why they are winning 1 of the past 10...

[/quote]
    We have tried this conversation before. It always ends the same. You just don't give him enough credit. I guess we will see how Amare plays the next 2 games with no Melo.
    [/quote]

we've seen how hes played wihtout mello for most of last year

the difference this year is that they have no Felton or Billups and another big man clogging up the paint in an offensive system that doesn't allow that

only laker fans would take Gasol of Amare
    [/quote]
    Yeah we did see, he wasn't very good. He makes the All Star game cause it's fan voting so don't use that but what has he done that Pau can't do better or has already done? He was taking the Grizzlies when they didn't have anyone to the playoffs consistently. He was a one man team. Amare had a team of ballers and they were not getting it done. They did own the Lakers during that time though. lol

Maybe I don't see enough of Amare. I do see Pau has 178 more fantasy points

Post it on your FB, who is better Pau or Amare?

[/quote]

amare wasn't very good?

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelo...are-stoudemire

Feb 23rd was the first game melo played with the Knicks.

Even if ur saying hes only an allstar because hes a fan favorite, that also plays into my "TOTAL PACKAGE" comment, where hes also good on the business side.

did u really just reference Gasol as being better than Amare because of what he did with Memphis? I think its time to give this argument up.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Remind you Pau doesn't come up in any trade rumors EVER unless it's for Dwight or CP3 or another "superstar".
    [/quote]</p>

yea cuz nobody ****ing wants him lol</p>[/quote]
    LOL, go blow Steve Nash

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Dont sing it.....BRING IT!</P>

[/quote]He also said 'Know your role and shut your mouth, ya jabroni... If ya SMEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL what the rock..... Is cookin'

LOL, good ol WWF
    [/quote]</P>

The JP is going to take this football....shine it up reeeeal nice..............TURN THAT SUM***** SIDEWAYS AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ***!!!!!!!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

<table class="statscontent" height="20" width="100%" bgcolor="#EBE9E9" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/0"><td width="5%" align="center">1</td>
    <td width="30%" align="left">K. Love</td>
    <td width="8%" align="right">27.9 </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody></table><table class="statscontent" height="20" width="100%" bgcolor="#F8F8F8" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/1">
    <td width="5%" align="center">2</td>
    <td width="30%" align="left">L. Aldridge</td>
    <td width="8%" align="right">23.4 </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody></table><table class="statscontent" height="20" width="100%" bgcolor="#EBE9E9" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/2">
    <td width="5%" align="center">3</td>
    <td width="30%" align="left">C. Bosh</td>
    <td width="8%" align="right">22.6 </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody></table><table class="statscontent" height="20" width="100%" bgcolor="#F8F8F8" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/3">
    <td width="5%" align="center">4</td>
    <td width="30%" align="left">B. Griffin</td>
    <td width="8%" align="right">22.2 </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody></table><table class="statscontent" height="20" width="100%" bgcolor="#EBE9E9" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/4">
    <td width="5%" align="center">5</td>
    <td width="30%" align="left">P. Millsap</td>
    <td width="8%" align="right">22.2 </td>
    </tr>
    <tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/5">
    <td width="5%" align="center">6</td>
    <td width="30%" align="left">P. Gasol</td>
    <td width="8%" align="right">22.0 </td>
    </tr>
    <tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/6">
    <td width="5%" align="center">7</td>
    <td width="30%" align="left">D. Lee</td>
    <td width="8%" align="right">21.5 </td>
    </tr>
    <tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/7">
    <td width="5%" align="center">8</td>
    <td width="30%" align="left">A. Bargnani</td>
    <td width="8%" align="right">20.6 </td>
    </tr>
    <tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/8">
    <td width="5%" align="center">9</td>
    <td width="30%" align="left">J. Smith</td>
    <td width="8%" align="right">19.4 </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody></table>

<table class="statscontent" height="20" width="100%" bgcolor="#F8F8F8" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="statscontent" id="myid17/9"><td width="5%" align="center">10</td>
    <td width="30%" align="left">C. Boozer</td>
    <td width="8%" align="right">18.5 </td></tr></tbody></table>

Amar'e is 16th on this list if you were wondering?

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

Cooper Manning, the older brother of Eli and Peyton, told NFL Network's Albert Breer that Peyton is "determined" to play in 2012 despite a slow recovery from three neck surgeries in two years.</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>"Peyton is going to do every single thing a human being can possibly do to get ready to play again," said Cooper, whose football career was ended by a neck surgery. " ... Anyone predicting what will happen now going forward is just wasting their breath. But he is working as hard as anyone can work to get out there." Cooper reiterated that Peyton's ability to return depends on the regeneration of nerves in his neck, which can be unpredictable.

This is not looking good....
    </DIV>[/quote]

Redskin bound
    [/quote] I'm thinking there is a good chance he's done... Teams may not want a guy who is risking getting hit and winding up in a wheel chair...So many things to think about here.. some I should hope he is thinking about....Starting with accepting that maybe its time to hang them up... nobody wants to see him end up in a wheel chairlet aloneactually witness it....Now I don't know the whole story with his neck but he needs to use that thing that's hooked it ...