Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

How right you are Matt about my vaca. St. Croix is a bit dissappointing. If any of you want to go to the US Virgil Islands, go to St. Thomas.</p>

Plus my friggin back went out all of the sudden and I'm in pain constantly.So I'm cranky. The only cure will be a Giants victory.</p>

And Dezz...you're a twirp.</p>

Thats all from St. Croix.</p>[/quote]

Sorry to hear about the back Pappy, hope you made the best of the vacation anyhow, a Giants SB win will cure many ailments, at least for a short period of time
    [/quote]

haha speaking of which - how are u feeling

I just made a horrible bet in TAGF. If I lose, I have to write in my sig for a week that DAVEN and MOOREHEAD are the greatest POSTERS IN THE WORLD

(or something to that effect)

hooofa
    [/quote]

I'm pretty much the same as when I went in..giving it till Friday before I make the next decision.

on the bet, there's nothing wrong with that, seems like a win/win to me, you lose you get to tell the boards what you really feel...(that me and MH are the best posters) and if you win...well you win.

Did that kid you played madden against even score a TD that game? he was pretty terrible lol.
    [/quote]

stella got her groove back on him

and im stella in this case

STEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i skunked him. I think he was on the end of like a 12 hour binge though becuase after the second game hes like dude im fried i gotta go take a break...

okily dokily

He uses the Steelers defense and doesn't utilize Polamalu

fool
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Did you get your jersey's? Which one are you going to wear for SB? Nicks? In regular season, I wear Giants golf shirts every Friday. In the playoff's I wear them on Fridays and then again on Mondays after we win. In the final superbowl week-I wear Giant gear every day. I am wearing JPP at work today with slacks and shoes, ha. Friday is Manning. My Giants Chipmunk with a helmet is on my desk. If you squeeze the chipmunks left foot he sings "we are the champions"[/quote]</P>

I did get them last week. I got Nicks and Tuck.
    But no, I've worn my white Manning Jersey since the Jets game.....im not changing it now!!
    I wear that, my blue Giants hat, my retro Giants tee, and the same white and blue boxers(yes, i wash them lol), and the same DC kicks every week. haha...
    I even reserve the same hightop table at the bar in front of the tv at the bar. =]</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

How right you are Matt about my vaca. St. Croix is a bit dissappointing. If any of you want to go to the US Virgil Islands, go to St. Thomas.</p>

Plus my friggin back went out all of the sudden and I'm in pain constantly.So I'm cranky. The only cure will be a Giants victory.</p>

And Dezz...you're a twirp.</p>

Thats all from St. Croix.</p>[/quote]

Sorry to hear about the back Pappy, hope you made the best of the vacation anyhow, a Giants SB win will cure many ailments, at least for a short period of time
    [/quote]

haha speaking of which - how are u feeling

I just made a horrible bet in TAGF. If I lose, I have to write in my sig for a week that DAVEN and MOOREHEAD are the greatest POSTERS IN THE WORLD

(or something to that effect)

hooofa
    [/quote]Oh my god, lol. What were terms of bet surrounding?[/quote]

basically that I think Ocho Cinco is going to have a decent game lol

odds are def not in my favor

i just think BB is going to get him involved
    [/quote]I have to agree they will try ocho on the deep routes a few times. BB will definitely try to get Rolle to bite on a disguised sideline route like he did with Vernon Davis. It's going to be a true chess match.[/quote]

the official bet is how many fantasy points will Ocho have (its the onyl fair way to structure the bet with what the bet was initiated for)

1 point for ever 10 rushing/rec yards
    1 points per reception
    2 points for 2 point conversion
    6 points for a TD

I have the over of 10.95 points, he has the under

Ocho HAS to have 2 scores or 50 yards total for me to win the bet...

So if he has 3 receptions for 20 yards and a TD - i lose

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Did you get your jersey's? Which one are you going to wear for SB? Nicks? In regular season, I wear Giants golf shirts every Friday. In the playoff's I wear them on Fridays and then again on Mondays after we win. In the final superbowl week-I wear Giant gear every day. I am wearing JPP at work today with slacks and shoes, ha. Friday is Manning. My Giants Chipmunk with a helmet is on my desk. If you squeeze the chipmunks left foot he sings "we are the champions"[/quote]</p>

But no, I've worn my white Manning Jersey since the Jets game.....im not changing it now!!
    I wear that, my blue Giants hat, my retro Giants tee, and the same white and blue boxers(yes, i wash them lol), and the same DC kicks every week. haha...
    I even reserve the same hightop table at the bar in front of the tv at the bar. =]</p>[/quote]

you might as well keep them in a bin for the next 5 years so they can be used as throwbacks

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    you might as well keep them in a bin for the next 5 years so they can be used as throwbacks
    [/quote]</P>

I dont know why they just dont show the fans what the new jerseys are going to look like!! After the nike combat pictures were discovered to be a hoax, there has literally been NO info on any changes. that's so ghey....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I dont know why they just dont show the fans what the new jerseys are going to look like!! After the nike combat pictures were discovered to be a hoax, there has literally been NO info on any changes. that's so ghey....</p>[/quote]

because that would of totally killed Reeboks sales. The average fan doesn't know or understand that the jerseys will be different. If they started releasing the pics it def would be against the contract they have with Reebok and when Reeboks sales get killed (even more) they would of sued the NFL and Nike

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

I dont know why they just dont show the fans what the new jerseys are going to look like!! After the nike combat pictures were discovered to be a hoax, there has literally been NO info on any changes. that's so ghey....</P>

[/quote]

because that would of totally killed Reeboks sales. The average fan doesn't know or understand that the jerseys will be different. If they started releasing the pics it def would be against the contract they have with Reebok and when Reeboks sales get killed (even more) they would of sued the NFL and Nike
    [/quote]</P>

I suppose. Just seems weird that a company can get a new contract, and not be able to share it's design. You are right though, it's probably in the new contract that they cant.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Did you get your jersey's? Which one are you going to wear for SB? Nicks? In regular season, I wear Giants golf shirts every Friday. In the playoff's I wear them on Fridays and then again on Mondays after we win. In the final superbowl week-I wear Giant gear every day. I am wearing JPP at work today with slacks and shoes, ha. Friday is Manning. My Giants Chipmunk with a helmet is on my desk. If you squeeze the chipmunks left foot he sings "we are the champions"[/quote]</p>

I even reserve the same hightop table at the bar in front of the tv at the bar. =]</p>[/quote]

[/quote]Winning ingredients should not be changed. I have been wearing the same thing for games since the Jet's game as well.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I dont know why they just dont show the fans what the new jerseys are going to look like!! After the nike combat pictures were discovered to be a hoax, there has literally been NO info on any changes. that's so ghey....</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

i wouldn't be surprised if this time next week we see the proposed designs
    </p>

I suppose. Just seems weird that a company can get a new contract, and not be able to share it's design. You are right though, it's probably in the new contract that they cant.</p>[/quote]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Winning ingredients should not be changed.[/quote]</P>

Which is why I made the executive decision to bail on my parents annual Superbowl party and go to the bar like I have been. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant