Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]Its sick how when they look out their windows they see a huge lombardi trophy on the side of that building. ENERGY!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]That was very cool. I would sit in front of that window and repeat over and over to myself.....kill, kill, kill Brady.....If I were a defensive player of course!!!

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>?Osi Umenyiora fined $20,000 by NFL for missing mandatory media session this morning. </SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

OH NOES!!! NOT A MANDATORY MEDIA SESSION!!!</P>

lol</P>[/quote]They're just pissed they could not ask him about excriment on that chick's chest.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>?Osi Umenyiora fined $20,000 by NFL for missing mandatory media session this morning. </SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]They're just pissed they could not ask him about excriment on that chick's chest.[/quote]</P>

funny because when i read it, all i thought was "meh...he probably slept in after a long night of poopinggggg!!!!"</P>

lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]They're just pissed they could not ask him about excriment on that chick's chest.[/quote]</P>

funny because when i read it, all i thought was "meh...he probably slept in after a long night of poopinggggg!!!!"</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Chick I work with got her boyfriend a captian patch for his Eli jersey...but for some reason it came with a both home and away colors.
    Yea, thats a win for me, cuz guess who has an away manning jersey? BOOYA!!
    Anyone know where to get these things?</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Chick I work with got her boyfriend a captian patch for his Eli jersey...but for some reason it came with a both home and away colors.
    Anyone know where to get these things?</P>

*</P>[/quote]When you find out let me know, I want a yellow "c" for my eli away sb 42 jersey.

RE: Osi-" Every party has a pooper and the pooper is YOU, Party Pooper, Party Pooper. hahaha

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?Osi Umenyiora fined $20,000 by NFL for missing mandatory media session this morning. </span></h6>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

OH NOES!!! NOT A MANDATORY MEDIA SESSION!!!</p>

lol</p>

[/quote]They're just pissed they could not ask him about excriment on that chick's chest.[/quote]</p>

funny because when i read it, all i thought was "meh...he probably slept in after a long night of poopinggggg!!!!"</p>

lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

Anyone know where to get these things?</p>

</p>[/quote]I wish I could have a white jersey, but Im a huge slob.

damn dezziree

are u really fishing for compliments?

"no baby your not fat, you look good"

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]damn dezziree

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    [/quote]ehhh?

ohhh yesss

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]damn dezziree

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

I assumed he meant he doesnt know how to eat or drink and gets **** all over it. Was Dezz the one who said he had a white jersey but dropped a bunch of mexican food all over himself?! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant