Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]damn dezziree

are u really fishing for compliments?

"no baby your not fat, you look good"

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

I assumed he meant he doesnt know how to eat or drink and gets **** all over it. Was Dezz the one who said he had a white jersey but dropped a bunch of mexican food all over himself?! lol</p>[/quote]hahaa yuupp.
    [/quote]That totally sucks. We are having a superbowl party here tomorrow...I will be taking off my white eli before I eat anything for sure.[/quote]You should steal a Patsy's jersey or shirt (I said steal cause I could never bring myself to buy an opponents apparel) bring it to the party, eat and drink like a slob (go ALL IN on the hot wings and anything thats super messy), and then use the Patsys crap to wipe up the mess
    [/quote]or just tie the sleeves around your neck and use it as a bib hahaa
    [/quote]I LIKE where your head's at!!!!

Yo Dezz have you heard anything off of Evidence (From Dilated Peoples) new album 'Cats &amp; Dogs'??? He has this naaaasty song produced by Preemo that Ive been bumpin like crazy the last few days

Evidence - You
    Evidence - To Be Continued

Hip Hop ISNT dead, its just hiding, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

I assumed he meant he doesnt know how to eat or drink and gets **** all over it. Was Dezz the one who said he had a white jersey but dropped a bunch of mexican food all over himself?! lol</p>[/quote]hahaa yuupp.
    [/quote]That totally sucks. We are having a superbowl party here tomorrow...I will be taking off my white eli before I eat anything for sure.[/quote]You should steal a Patsy's jersey or shirt (I said steal cause I could never bring myself to buy an opponents apparel) bring it to the party, eat and drink like a slob (go ALL IN on the hot wings and anything thats super messy), and then use the Patsys crap to wipe up the mess

Yo Dezz have you heard anything off of Evidence (From Dilated Peoples) new album 'Cats &amp; Dogs'??? He has this naaaasty song produced by Preemo that Ive been bumpin like crazy the last few days

Evidence - You

[/quote]yeaaaaa the video for "you" is awesome man! one of the best music vids ever, and I listened "to be continued" on your fb link. love it. i need to get the cd.
    iv been listening to alot of vinnie and ra to get me pumped for the superbowl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8_Ddw0H0YA cant get this beat out of my head. iv been whistling it for 2 weeks. lol
    " true story let me verbalize, my genetics is permanently polluted by poisonous government herbicides." wooooow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt_dn...eature=related youll love this

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Evidence - You

[/quote]yeaaaaa the video for "you" is awesome man! one of the best music vids ever, and I listened "to be continued" on your fb link. love it. i need to get the cd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8_Ddw0H0YA cant get this beat out of my head. iv been whistling it for 2 weeks. lol
    " true story let me verbalize, my genetics is permanently polluted by poisonous government herbicides." wooooow

[/quote]The guy who drops the 1st verse in 'No Prints' has the ILL Giants hat

Ill never forget when I saw Jedi Mind Tricks and RA the year we won the SB and Vinnie P was on stage and said 'How Bout those eagles' so me and my 2 boys were right in the front, BOOed and started a super loud Lets Go Giants chant and Vinnie was like 'alright I overstepped the boundaries this is a Giants town but I still rep my eagles'

And as you would imagine, it was a great show
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Evidence - You

Ill never forget when I saw Jedi Mind Tricks and RA the year we won the SB and Vinnie P was on stage and said 'How Bout those eagles' so me and my 2 boys were right in the front, BOOed and started a super loud Lets Go Giants chant and Vinnie was like<u> 'alright I overstepped the boundaries this is a Giants town but I still rep my eagles'</u>

[/quote]lmao thats ****ing nuts. i herd a rumor that vinnie and ra fought each other. dont know if its true.
    i know you like slain from laaa cokaaa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEMO5iX_Uow. did you know he was in the movie "the town"? reef the lost cauze is a beast

do you like diabolic?

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

[/quote]Some of my aunts/uncles are a little "off" a number of years ago before sb 42-they gave me a xmas gift...that to this day completely boggles my mind.....A Tom Brady #12 jersey with my last name on it....What if the name of ****'s sake were they thinking. Everyone in my family know I bleed blue...always have & always will.

The thought has never entered my mind to put this thing on...and tomorrow...I just cannot do it.

Funny thing, earlier in the week, I was considering tearing it up and hanging it upside down in my office as a little treat for the pat's fan that's here.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]oooooooooohhhhhhhhh papppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:

"The panel asked toomer about Elis leadership early on in his career from Rookie leading to up to 07.

Toomer said that when Eli came into the looker room as a rookie. He
    did not take that role because he wanted to be respectful to his veteran
    teammates. Most of the vets understood it, but namely Jeremy Shockey
    took advantage of it early on.

Quoting from Toomer: " He would go into the huddle always pull on
    him, always try to make him not get through his read by saying hey I'm
    open I'm open. And those were the type of things that a young QB cannot
    really handle. And there is no question in my mind that reason why after
    Jeremy Shockey in 2007 got injured Elis play went up. Because he did
    not have that distraction in the huddle"

-----

the 2011-2012 season had not been a good year for the old man when it comes to football debates
    [/quote]Really?? I knew there was dissention from what I saw with shockey on the sidelines, but that is bs. What a ****head. Another reason to hate Shockey.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Evidence - You

Ill never forget when I saw Jedi Mind Tricks and RA the year we won the SB and Vinnie P was on stage and said 'How Bout those eagles' so me and my 2 boys were right in the front, BOOed and started a super loud Lets Go Giants chant and Vinnie was like<u> 'alright I overstepped the boundaries this is a Giants town but I still rep my eagles'</u>

[/quote]lmao thats ****ing nuts. i herd a rumor that vinnie and ra fought each other. dont know if its true.
    i know you like slain from laaa cokaaa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEMO5iX_Uow. did you know he was in the movie "the town"? reef the lost cauze is a beast

do you like diabolic?
    [/quote]If Vinnie and RA threw down I could def see RA whoopin him, he's like 6'4 260-something

I did see the town, not knowing he was in it and the second he came on screen I knew exactly who he was, I was lovin it

I dunno, I like that track but Reef seems like nothing special to me, just like alot of those AOTP guys

Never heard of diabolic

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

BUCK UP BART

BUCKKKK UPPPPP!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Evidence - You

do you like diabolic?
    [/quote]If Vinnie and RA threw down I could def see RA whoopin him, he's like 6'4 260-something

I did see the town, not knowing he was in it and the second he came on screen I knew exactly who he was, I was lovin it

<u>I dunno, I like that track but Reef seems like nothing special to me, just like alot of those AOTP guys </u>

Never heard of diabolic
    [/quote]ya crazy, he destroyed that verse. one day kase.....one day.

diabolics from the island. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BsBp...eature=related

[quote user="byron"]

Big B!</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxZiw...eature=related</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_DBd...eature=related</p>[/quote]LMAO!!

you ALL IN or what B?!