Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I personally wouldnt go to a parade either because it's just insane amounts of people in too little amount of space lol.
    I went to a Yankee WS parade about 12 years ago or so, and we went early and you couldnt even leave the subway station because people were blocking EVERYTHING. It wasn't a good time.

Matt, is the thing at the stadium just an outdoor thing? Do they let you in the stadium at all?
    I was supposed to go after SB42, but i got deathly ill the day of the parade.
    What goes on other than tailgating??</p>[/quote]

they go inside, and have a podium. Its like a mini parade in the stadium. Free entry for everybody...

They do speeches they shake hands with fans, take pics, do autos
    [/quote]I did not know that...they let us in the stadium? On the field? Are you sure about the autograph's?

[quote user="Morehead State"]

This guy looks a lot like Meyerbud to me.</P>

</P>[/quote]hahaha. How's the back MH? Giants victory is just what the dr. ordered?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

[/quote]hahaha. How's the back MH? Giants victory is just what the dr. ordered?[/quote]</P>

Feeling a lot better. Ended up only missing one day of working out. Actually worked chest and back hard yesterday morning after we got back late Saturday night.</P>

Thanks for asking.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

[/quote]hahaha. How's the back MH? Giants victory is just what the dr. ordered?[/quote]</P>

Feeling a lot better.* Ended up only missing one day of working out.* Actually worked chest and back hard yesterday morning after we got back late Saturday night.</P>

Thanks for asking.</P>[/quote]Never stop working out--it will keep you young.

This guy looks a lot like Meyerbud to me.</p>

</p>[/quote]ohh **** it does.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]Nice!

Ouch!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

Feeling a lot better. Ended up only missing one day of working out. Actually worked chest and back hard yesterday morning after we got back late Saturday night.</P>

Thanks for asking.</P>

[/quote]Never stop working out--it will keep you young.[/quote]</P>

Was at the Chilis at Charlotte Airport on saturday night and got carded. Thats right people, the 53 year old man got carded.</P>

I texted Matt immediately after and he agreed that I'm a very youthful and handsome young man.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]I couldnt help but feel really bad for Rob Kraft. That shot of him just standing there in disbelief all by himself, it was sad. Where was his family?
    [/quote]
    That made me sad to.
    [/quote]</p>

We all feel badly for, and respect Mr. Kraft.</p>

Contrast that with the fact that we absolutely revel in this guys misery.</p>

</p>

</p>

Life is funny that way.</p>[/quote]
    Same score as the Superbowl. Also my 2 favorite numbers.