Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

This guy looks a lot like Meyerbud to me.</p>

</p>[/quote]WOW, that does look like MMB in the white Cruz jersey, so NOW it makes sense why MMB hates the city, LOL jk
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Voldamort"]I wish I could go my wife booked a cruise April 21-28[/quote]</P>

I'll go with her if you don't want to go.* What does she look like?</P>[/quote]What?

lol kase...</P>

I'm man enough to say this:

I've lived in NY my entire life, born and raised in Yonkers, and I do in fact HATE the city.
    I don't mind trips to bronx for Yankee games, cuz we got an express train in PK now...
    And i dont mind going for just a night to visit the blonde in the LWS....
    but generally speaking, yes, I hate the city.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

New York figures to give Coughlin, whose contract is up after the 2012
    season, an extension in the next couple of months. But it turns out that
    Gilbride, the team's offensive coordinator, is unsigned. He has done an
    amazing job of developing an offense around Manning. <font size="4" color="#0000FF">Gilbride is
    schooled in the run-and-shoot offense</font> and is one of the best at
    developing slot receivers such as Steve Smith,
    Cruz and others. But he's also a coach who can build a strong,
    run-oriented game plan. The Giants might have to dig into the checkbooks
    to keep a playcaller who works so well with Manning and has two Super
    Bowl rings. Said Manning: "Kevin Gilbride called a great game."

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I can't keep myself from feeling bad for Brady. The poor guy tried his best...it has to sting like a mother ****er![/quote]Better him than me.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This guy looks a lot like Meyerbud to me.</p>

</p>[/quote]WOW, that does look like MMB in the white Cruz jersey, so NOW it makes sense why MMB hates the city, LOL jk
    [/quote]
    Shockey jersey but ya, #80 has been replaced in the hearts of Giants fans to a neeeeeeeeeeeeeeew CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ

[quote user="JPizzack"]

lol kase...</p>

I've lived in NY my entire life, born and raised in Yonkers, and I do in fact HATE the city.
    I don't mind trips to bronx for Yankee games, cuz we got an express train in PK now...
    but generally speaking, yes, I hate the city.</p>[/quote]Honestly its much easier for me, living on LI to walk to the train station, hop on a train and be in Penn in less than an hr, go out to 7th ave and get a cab to city hall and be there in 1.5hrs total travel time.

If we go out to NJ we gotta drive through Queens, The BX, and across the GWB AND have a DD cause its at least a 1.5hr drive to the stadium with tolls n traffic.

My perfect situation would be getting my buddy Boobs to be our DD, he is a straight edge but I can hopefully convince him to attend both by telling him about the MASSIVE pot of chili just sitting in my fridge and all the SB Party leftover food I can jack from my moms place, LOL

Ive spent my whole life living between BK and LI and while the city is a pain getting to and from, you gotta expect it. While im about 30miles from the city, it can take anywhere from 30mins to 2hrs just to get into the boro's. Its a pain, but ya just gotta take it with a grain of salt.

If they had express trains from the LIRR to Yankee Stadium thatd be nice, but even now taking the train to penn, walking to 6th ave and 34th st and hopping on the D train aint bad at all. I dunno I guess Im just used to public transportation and how crappy it is, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="JPizzack"]

lol kase...</P>

but generally speaking, yes, I hate the city.</P>[/quote]JP--We can meet MMB any time after 1pm down at Stadium. They are going to start the rally at 3pm and allow us into the Stadium. Let me know when you want to leave.

Congratulations to the New York football Giants and to all thier fans..They made the plays when they needed them, and we didnt...As much as this one ranks right up there in the painfull department with the Playoff loss to the Raiders back in 1976, I cant even begin to tell you how proud i am of this team we had this year and the heart they showed..I can honestly say that there is no QB that i would rather have then the one we have...Enjoy it guys. Please know that i take absolutely no pride in knowing that you guys will someday feel these kind of defeats...After all, its part of what we sign on for as lifelong fans of our teams, the good, the bad, and the ugly....Enjoy and embrace the good times my friends...

[quote user="patsrule666"]Congratulations to the New York football Giants and to all thier fans..They made the plays when they needed them, and we didnt...As much as this one ranks right up there in the painfull department with the Playoff loss to the Raiders back in 1976, I cant even begin to tell you how proud i am of this team we had this year and the heart they showed..I can honestly say that there is no QB that i would rather have then the one we have...Enjoy it guys. Please know that i take absolutely no pride in knowing that you guys will someday feel these kind of defeats...After all, its part of what we sign on for as lifelong fans of our teams, the good, the bad, and the ugly....Enjoy and embrace the good times my friends...[/quote]</P>

It's a shame one team had to lose, but I am glad it was you guys []</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s