Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="patsrule666"]Congratulations to the New York football Giants and to all thier fans..They made the plays when they needed them, and we didnt...As much as this one ranks right up there in the painfull department with the Playoff loss to the Raiders back in 1976, I cant even begin to tell you how proud i am of this team we had this year and the heart they showed..I can honestly say that there is no QB that i would rather have then the one we have...Enjoy it guys. Please know that i take absolutely no pride in knowing that you guys will someday feel these kind of defeats...After all, its part of what we sign on for as lifelong fans of our teams, the good, the bad, and the ugly....Enjoy and embrace the good times my friends...[/quote]Pats-you're a big man, with a huge heart. I was saying this last week and I meant it. Win or Lose these guy's are champions in my book. Sorry buddy...if it's any solace, at least they left it all on the field.

[quote user="patsrule666"]Congratulations to the New York football Giants and to all thier fans..They made the plays when they needed them, and we didnt...As much as this one ranks right up there in the painfull department with the Playoff loss to the Raiders back in 1976, I cant even begin to tell you how proud i am of this team we had this year and the heart they showed..I can honestly say that there is no QB that i would rather have then the one we have...Enjoy it guys. Please know that i take absolutely no pride in knowing that you guys will someday feel these kind of defeats...After all, its part of what we sign on for as lifelong fans of our teams, the good, the bad, and the ugly....Enjoy and embrace the good times my friends...[/quote]</P>

This is why I never talk smack to opposing fans right after their team is eliminated. It hurts like hell. I will see many of my Pat fan friends at bowling on Wednesday and won't fly any colors. Even though my Nicks jersey has been my standing bowling uniform.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?Hakeem Nicks led the Giants with 10 receptions for 109 yards, both Giants Super Bowl records. </span></h6>

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="patsrule666"]Congratulations to the New York football Giants and to all thier fans..They made the plays when they needed them, and we didnt...As much as this one ranks right up there in the painfull department with the Playoff loss to the Raiders back in 1976, I cant even begin to tell you how proud i am of this team we had this year and the heart they showed..I can honestly say that there is no QB that i would rather have then the one we have...Enjoy it guys. Please know that i take absolutely no pride in knowing that you guys will someday feel these kind of defeats...After all, its part of what we sign on for as lifelong fans of our teams, the good, the bad, and the ugly....Enjoy and embrace the good times my friends...[/quote]Pats-you're a big man, with a huge heart. I was saying this last week and I meant it. Win or Lose these guy's are champions in my book. Sorry buddy...if it's any solace, at least they left it all on the field.[/quote]+1
    we love ya patsrule.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?Hakeem Nicks led the Giants with 10 receptions for 109 yards, both Giants Super Bowl records. </span></h6>[/quote]
    I can't wait to get the patch on my jersey!!!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="patsrule666"]Congratulations to the New York football Giants and to all thier fans..They made the plays when they needed them, and we didnt...As much as this one ranks right up there in the painfull department with the Playoff loss to the Raiders back in 1976, I cant even begin to tell you how proud i am of this team we had this year and the heart they showed..I can honestly say that there is no QB that i would rather have then the one we have...Enjoy it guys. Please know that i take absolutely no pride in knowing that you guys will someday feel these kind of defeats...After all, its part of what we sign on for as lifelong fans of our teams, the good, the bad, and the ugly....Enjoy and embrace the good times my friends...[/quote]</P>

This is why I never talk smack to opposing fans right after their team is eliminated. It hurts like hell. I will see many of my Pat fan friends at bowling on Wednesday and won't fly any colors. Even though my Nicks jersey has been my standing bowling uniform.</P>

[/quote]</P>

unless it's a division team, in which case it's your civic duty to rub it in their face relentlessly </P>

Pats, youre the man. Sorry about the loss, but thanks to your team's awesomeness, the NFLhas another historic superbowl!!
    I have never had any qualms with the pats, although im not from the area so i wouldnt know the fan base as much. BUT, i do think youre one of the coolest effing *******s on these boards, so for that, thanks.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

unless it's a division team, in which case it's your civic duty to rub it in their face relentlessly </P>

Pats, youre the man. Sorry about the loss, but thanks to your team's awesomeness, the NFLhas another historic superbowl!!
    I have never had any qualms with the pats, although im not from the area so i wouldnt know the fan base as much. BUT, i do think youre one of the coolest effing *******s on these boards, so for that, thanks.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well thats just not my style. I'm still hurting from the Flipper Anderson game.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

lol kase...</P>

I'm man enough to say this:

I've lived in NY my entire life, born and raised in Yonkers, and I do in fact HATE the city.
    I don't mind trips to bronx for Yankee games, cuz we got an express train in PK now...
    And i dont mind going for just a night to visit the blonde in the LWS....
    but generally speaking, yes, I hate the city.</P>

[/quote]JP--We can meet MMB any time after 1pm down at Stadium. They are going to start the rally at 3pm and allow us into the Stadium. Let me know when you want to leave.[/quote]</P>

does matt want to meet AT the stadium? cuz that **** never works. lol....or meet at 'the spot'? haha
    doesnt matter to me really when we go. just tell me when lunch at the diner is! haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]Well thats just not my style. I'm still hurting from the Flipper Anderson game.[/quote]</P>

im kinda kidding. it's very rare that I do any trash talking. sure here I do to you about the sox maybe lol....but i just dont do it really.
    mostly because I have a temper and I fear things may get carried away over something ridiculous. Afterall....I did oncedamn nearincite ariot at woodstock over a bag of popcorn, so...i wouldnt put it past myself.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

This is why I never talk smack to opposing fans right after their team is eliminated.* It hurts like hell.* I will see many of my Pat fan friends at bowling on Wednesday and won't fly any colors.* Even though my Nicks jersey has been my standing bowling uniform.</P>[/quote]That's right, As NYG fans we know how much a loss stings....Ravens in 2000. NYG just like Pat's have been here before.