Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Did you guy's here the joke about Flavor Flav? He was helping Gilbride out on Sunday with field Clock Management.

Seriously though...Flavor had Pepsi security clearance at the sb, he managed to work his clearance to get on the field after the game. Im not sure how many of you saw him give TC a hug. The next day, Flavor got in touch with TC and asked him if he could be on the Parade float with him on Tuesday. That's how Flava got on the float. lmao.

[quote user="JPizzack"]lmao....who would put Blue Label in coke?!?!
    I only have had it once, and it was a $30 for like 2 shots worth in a glass.[/quote]Ive had it twice.

Once on my B-day when my boy bought me 2 JBlue's on the rocks and it was like $60 and the other time is when my boss got a bottle of it for his bday and we all went to town on it. The only stipulation was that you could only mix it with a glass, ice, or a splash of seltzer, even the ladies that dont like the hard stuff didnt ask for a mixer casue they know what its worth

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Did you guy's here the joke about Flavor Flav? He was helping Gilbride out on Sunday with field Clock Management.

Seriously though...Flavor had Pepsi security clearance at the sb, he managed to work his clearance to get on the field after the game. Im not sure how many of you saw him give TC a hug. The next day, Flavor got in touch with TC and asked him if he could be on the Parade float with him on Tuesday. That's how Flava got on the float. lmao.[/quote]Oh cmon, we all know that Pappy Coughlin is a HUUUUUGE PE fan and he was the one that reached out to Flava Flav.... Where was Chuck D, Professor Grif and Terminator X at!?!?!?
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Did you guy's here the joke about Flavor Flav? He was helping Gilbride out on Sunday with field Clock Management.

Seriously though...Flavor had Pepsi security clearance at the sb, he managed to work his clearance to get on the field after the game. Im not sure how many of you saw him give TC a hug. The next day, Flavor got in touch with TC and asked him if he could be on the Parade float with him on Tuesday. That's how Flava got on the float. lmao.[/quote]Oh cmon, we all know that Pappy Coughlin is a HUUUUUGE* PE fan and he was the one that reached out to Flava Flav.... Where was Chuck D, Professor Grif and Terminator X at!?!?!?
    [/quote]Tc has agreed to have Flava on the sidelines next year right next to Col. Gadsen lol!

Pizz-you have to start practicing "Bradying". That's the new move, Tebowing is so yesterday.

I can see you "bradying" into the pool this summer.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Pizz-you have to start practicing "Bradying". That's the new move, Tebowing is so yesterday. I can see you "bradying" into the pool this summer.[/quote]</P>

lmao i saw that.
    on facebook last night, Lando posted a picture of himself Bradying, wearing all his Giants gear. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Pizz-you have to start practicing "Bradying". That's the new move, Tebowing is so yesterday. I can see you "bradying" into the pool this summer.[/quote]</P>

lmao i saw that.
    on facebook last night, Lando posted a picture of himself Bradying, wearing all his Giants gear. lol</P>[/quote]Lando -please share that pic with us?

I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOOOOOTIONNNN!!!!!!!!!!</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]lmao....who would put Blue Label in coke?!?!
    I only have had it once, and it was a $30 for like 2 shots worth in a glass.[/quote]Ive had it twice.

Once on my B-day when my boy bought me 2 JBlue's on the rocks and it was like $60 and the other time is when my boss got a bottle of it for his bday and we all went to town on it. The only stipulation was that you could only mix it with a glass, ice, or a splash of seltzer, even the ladies that dont like the hard stuff didnt ask for a mixer casue they know what its worth

[/quote]
    Why is it so expensive?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]lmao....who would put Blue Label in coke?!?!

[/quote]
    Why is it so expensive?
    [/quote]</P>

cuz it's aged like 25 or 30 years....
    so there' just isnt alot of it produced.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant