All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]lmao....who would put Blue Label in coke?!?!
    I only have had it once, and it was a $30 for like 2 shots worth in a glass.[/quote]Ive had it twice.

Once on my B-day when my boy bought me 2 JBlue's on the rocks and it was like $60 and the other time is when my boss got a bottle of it for his bday and we all went to town on it. The only stipulation was that you could only mix it with a glass, ice, or a splash of seltzer, even the ladies that dont like the hard stuff didnt ask for a mixer casue they know what its worth

[/quote]
    Why is it so expensive?
    [/quote]</P>

cuz it's aged like 25 or 30 years....
    so there' just isnt alot of it produced.</P>[/quote]and what I've read its a acquired taste which usally means it tastes like **** but I wouldn't know...

[quote user="byron"]and what I've read its a acquired taste which usally means it tastes like **** but I wouldn't know...[/quote]</P>

scotch in general is an acquired taste. I dont really drink it.
    I mean, i'll pound some Jame-O now and then....but i wont order a glass of any of that stuff.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Anyone here from Matt? Is he still betting on the Ponies? He must of won big and he's still going.

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Anyone here from Matt? Is he still betting on the Ponies? He must of won big and he's still going.[/quote] Haven't seem him around at all faeebook or otherwise...man wewent from all in to all out feels weird the seasons over and tagf well you tell me I guess I exspected something different...to me there still seems to be a lot of pissing and moaning neg ****...maybe it me

[quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Anyone here from Matt? Is he still betting on the Ponies? He must of won big and he's still going.[/quote] Haven't seem him around at all faeebook or otherwise...man wewent from all in to all out feels weird the seasons over and tagf well you tell me I guess I exspected something different...to me there still seems to be a lot of pissing and moaning neg ****...maybe it me[/quote]</P>

**** those people....</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Anyone here from Matt? Is he still betting on the Ponies? He must of won big and he's still going.[/quote] Haven't seem him around at all faeebook or otherwise...man wewent from all in to all out feels weird the seasons over and tagf well you tell me I guess I exspected something different...to me there still seems to be a lot of pissing and moaning neg ****...maybe it me[/quote]</P>

**** those people....</P>

</P>[/quote]yeah ....I won't be draged by that **** again

I'm thinking we go O-line in the first round if there's anyone decent still there. what do you guys think? we doing it that way, or BPA?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]lmao....who would put Blue Label in coke?!?!
    I only have had it once, and it was a $30 for like 2 shots worth in a glass.[/quote]Ive had it twice.

Once on my B-day when my boy bought me 2 JBlue's on the rocks and it was like $60 and the other time is when my boss got a bottle of it for his bday and we all went to town on it. The only stipulation was that you could only mix it with a glass, ice, or a splash of seltzer, even the ladies that dont like the hard stuff didnt ask for a mixer casue they know what its worth

[/quote]
    Why is it so expensive?
    [/quote]</p>

cuz it's aged like 25 or 30 years....
    so there' just isnt alot of it produced.</p>[/quote]
    <a href="http://www.drinkupny.com/Johnnie_Walker_King_George_p/s0414.htm">

</a><span style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Times New Roman">http://www.drinkupny.com/Johnnie_Wal...ge_p/s0414.htm

Johnnie Walker King
    George V Edition is named for the king who awarded Johnnie Walker a
    royal warrant to supply his household with Scotch. Today, the King
    George V edition of Johnnie Walker Blue Label takes luxury to the next
    level. Packaged in a crystal decanter presented in an elegantly lined
    box with an individually numbered certificate of authenticity, this
    edition is composed only of whiskies from distilleries that were
    operating during the reign of King George V. This include, amongst other
    rarities, a single malt from the now-defunct Port Ellen distillery.

The King George V Edition maintains a delicate balance of peat, smoke,
    and lighter aromatic fruit flavors from a variety of oak casks.
    Available in extremely limited quantities, this exclusive spirit makes a
    lavish gift or distinctive personal indulgence.

<font size="6">$549 per bottle

</font></span>

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="byron"]and what I've read its a acquired taste which usally means it tastes like **** but I wouldn't know...[/quote]</p>

scotch in general is an acquired taste. I dont really drink it.
    I mean, i'll pound some Jame-O now and then....but i wont order a glass of any of that stuff.</p>[/quote]If you cant get over the 'burn' then dont touch any fine scotch or whiskey, you'll just be doing your wallet and the scotch an injustice.

Once you DO get over the burn, its a delicious world of single malts, charred barred bourbons, and aged reserves that personally I have just began to enjoy
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'm thinking we go O-line in the first round if there's anyone decent still there. what do you guys think? we doing it that way, or BPA?[/quote]Now that playoffs are over its time for me to dive headfirst into the NHL season and dabble here and there with the NBA but also start checking out who's good in the draft.

Im thinking we COULD look at TE, RT, CB, S, or even DE and RB in the 1st. Im much rather have us look at the TE/RT/2ndary over anywhere else

I hear that this years draft has some INSANE TE's