Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

yes, after the 2010 season, which was an uncapped year we were at approx $127 million.
    The new cap for all NFL teams is $120 mill.
    I assume that we cut some fat after camp, but i dont know for sure.</P>

youre right about players wanting more money and stuff like that. That's why we probably cant afford Manningham. We gotta pay Cruz too, so....
    McKenzie's contract is done, and I have to assume that we look elsewhere for his replacement, and that one alone is about $6mill coming off the books.
    They also have to decide what they are doing with Ross, Goff, TT, Hixon, Tollefson, Bernard and Grant.
    I assume we keep Goff, and especially TT. I hope we keep Tolly also
    I'd even say keep Rocky Bernard since he came at a cheap price after we picked him back up.</P>

[/quote]I def think Super Mario is getting a big pay day from a team

Suge Knight has been on the downslide of his career for the past 2 seasons, he was our anchor in the run game but not he's our weakest link on the OL

I can see Grant retiring and leaving on top even though I would like to see him on our squad for one more year allowing Sash to step into a full role

I REALLY hope we keep Tolly, he was one of the best players off the bench for us and allowed us to keep our DL rotation fresh.* I can see a team offering him more money than we would like to shell out

T2 and Goff should get the 1year Kiwi-Contracts and if they stay healthy they should be offered long term deals.

The toughest FA IMO is AR31. I have been bashing this guy since 08 but we may actually need him this upcoming season, we have our #2 coming off a terrible knee injury and our next best guy was a rookie that played like 4 games, so I wouldnt expect alot from either of them.* Keeping that in mind, AR31 would be nice to have to allow us to bring Prince along without tossing him straight into the fire

I expect nothing from Hixon
    [/quote]</P>

Hixon is such a liability with all the injuries. he's missed more games than he's ever played in. Sucks, because he had such a high cieling. I remember how excited we were when he stepped up after the Plaxcident......well....except those perfectly botched catches against the eagles...lol, but...he had a good season considering...</P>

[/quote]</P>

He tore up his knee making maybe the best, and certainly one of the most important catches of the season.* We could have lost that game very easily without that play.</P>

Lets go easy on Hixon.* He could still be a great return man for us.* And we certainly need that.</P>[/quote]Time will tell for Hixon, Im hopeful.

Mannigham is going to be expensive if he does go-I hope it's not to the skins with Peyton as his QB.

Has a $ amt that Cruz is looking for been released?

oh, and lol@ the Suge Knight comment!! I never really put that together. awesome
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]LMAO, Steve Weatherford is on NFL 32 right now and sounds TRASHED!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

I'm sure after not sleeping for 3 days, any amount of alcohol would get you trashed!! lmao!</P>[/quote]Good for him, I'd be kicking back and celebrating for the entire week. I read in paper a bunch of players (@14) were out partying Tues night. Eli, webby, greg jones or Jacquan and another were out for dinner with Tisch. Alot of the guy's go to the Pourhouse in the meatpacking district.

[quote user="Morehead State"]Lets go easy on Hixon. He could still be a great return man for us. And we certainly need that.[/quote]</P>

that was a pipe dream in 08....im tired of waiting for him to be healthy, let alone play a down of football in the regular season.
    Like i said, unless he's making 400k this year, there's really no need to keep him around anymore.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]oh, and lol@ the Suge Knight comment!! I never really put that together. awesome[/quote]

K-Mack

Suge Knight

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]LMAO, Steve Weatherford is on NFL 32 right now and sounds TRASHED!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

I'm sure after not sleeping for 3 days, any amount of alcohol would get you trashed!! lmao!</p>[/quote]Good for him, I'd be kicking back and celebrating for the entire week. I read in paper a bunch of players (@14) were out partying Tues night. Eli, webby, greg jones or Jacquan and another were out for dinner with Tisch. Alot of the guy's go to the Pourhouse in the meatpacking district.[/quote]The Pourhouse?!?!?!

You mean one of my favorite bars in the city from back in the day on 3rd ave &amp; 11th st?!?!?!? Thats not really a bar that people with money go to, LOL

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I'm sure after not sleeping for 3 days, any amount of alcohol would get you trashed!! lmao!</p>[/quote]Good for him, I'd be kicking back and celebrating for the entire week. I read in paper a bunch of players (@14) were out partying Tues night. Eli, webby, greg jones or Jacquan and another were out for dinner with Tisch. Alot of the guy's go to the Pourhouse in the meatpacking district.[/quote]The Pourhouse?!?!?!

You mean one of my favorite bars in the city from back in the day on 3rd ave & 11th st?!?!?!? Thats not really a bar that people with money go to, LOL
    [/quote]New avatar is awesome. Yes , the pourhouse, it was written about twice in the past week before and after SB. You should go and check out our boy's.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

I'm sure after not sleeping for 3 days, any amount of alcohol would get you trashed!! lmao!</P>

[/quote]Good for him, I'd be kicking back and celebrating for the entire week. I read in paper a bunch of players (@14) were out partying Tues night. Eli, webby, greg jones or Jacquan and another were out for dinner with Tisch. Alot of the guy's go to the Pourhouse in the meatpacking district.[/quote]The Pourhouse?!?!?!

You mean one of my favorite bars in the city from back in the day on 3rd ave &amp; 11th st?!?!?!? Thats not really a bar that people with money go to, LOL
    [/quote]</P>

lol the name alone doesnt exactly scream "pro athletes go here!" ahaha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]oh, and lol@ the Suge Knight comment!! I never really put that together. awesome[/quote]

K-Mack

Suge Knight

[/quote]Kareem is very well spoken. Where did he go to school? He's not an idiot.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]New avatar is awesome. Yes , the pourhouse, it was written about twice in the past week before and after SB. You should go and check out our boy's.[/quote]http://eastvillage.thelocal.nytimes....the-pourhouse/

Of course the party didn’t stop after yesterday’s ticker tape parade. The Post reports
    that the New York Giants Super Bowl victory celebration continued into
    the night, with Justin Tuck, Mario Manningham and other G-Men taking a
    party bus to the Village Pourhouse and then heading to SideBar at Union
    Square.
    </p>

The area around the Village Pourhouse was flooded with carousers
    after the big game on Sunday, as the above YouTube video shows. Other
    videos show hooting and hollering at the 13th Step and outside of Croxley Ales.
    </p>

</p>

Im so angry Im gonna be nauseous!!!!!
    </p>

Those are the bars I used to go to all the time back in the day..... ARGH!!!
    </p>