All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Its not "what have you done lately". Its "what can you do for us next year" that matters. I would say Hixon could continue to be an effective return guy, especially if the league puts the KO's back to the 30 like I think they will. And Matt's right, he would come cheap.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'd take him back on returns for the price. we been lacking in that area, clearly.
    I kinda wish he would serve double duty on KR and PR...but i doubt that happens. lol

we'll see what happens</P>[/quote]

i think it absolutely could...

especially now

but one thing we are forgetting about return duties - we drafted Jernigan - whose return in the superbowl may be one of the most overlooked plays in that game

[/quote]yeah one would think they would continue to develop him...Hixon may be on the edge here idk...time will tell

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Its not "what have you done lately". Its "what can you do for us next year" that matters. I would say Hixon could continue to be an effective return guy, especially if the league puts the KO's back to the 30 like I think they will. And Matt's right, he would come cheap.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'd take him back on returns for the price. we been lacking in that area, clearly.
    I kinda wish he would serve double duty on KR and PR...but i doubt that happens. lol

we'll see what happens</p>

[/quote]

especially now

but one thing we are forgetting about return duties - we drafted Jernigan - whose return in the superbowl may be one of the most overlooked plays in that game

[/quote]</p>

clutch field position for sure!! i didnt overlook it. when it happened i believe i yelled "BEST RETURN OF THE YEAR!!!!" lol
    hey, if that guy does some work on returns. DO IT!</p>[/quote]
    <font color="#FF0000">This is exactly why we need DeSean Jackson </font>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Its not "what have you done lately". Its "what can you do for us next year" that matters. I would say Hixon could continue to be an effective return guy, especially if the league puts the KO's back to the 30 like I think they will. And Matt's right, he would come cheap.</P>

[/quote]</P>

we'll see what happens</P>

[/quote]

especially now

[/quote]</P>

clutch field position for sure!! i didnt overlook it. when it happened i believe i yelled "BEST RETURN OF THE YEAR!!!!" lol
    hey, if that guy does some work on returns. DO IT!</P>

[/quote]
    <FONT color=#ff0000>This is exactly why we need DeSean Jackson </FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

that made me lol, and ppl looked at me funny.</P>

are people saying that or something???</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Its not "what have you done lately". Its "what can you do for us next year" that matters. I would say Hixon could continue to be an effective return guy, especially if the league puts the KO's back to the 30 like I think they will. And Matt's right, he would come cheap.</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

especially now

[/quote]</p>

hey, if that guy does some work on returns. DO IT!</p>

[/quote]
    <font color="#ff0000">This is exactly why we need DeSean Jackson </font>
    [/quote]</p>

that made me lol, and ppl looked at me funny.</p>

are people saying that or something???</p>[/quote]
    I have seen a thread or 2 wanting us to get him. Talk about the one player I would never ever want in Giants blue. I think I would rather have McNabb under center. Well ? that could be a tie. I will still punch McNabb square in the mouth if I ever see him for picking up or phone on the sidelines.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    Where ya been? You ready to be in 2nd place soon?

Lin saved your *** but then again I got lucky with Amare not playing.
    [/quote]

Amare not playing AND Billups done for the year

mad busy at work. Left early Tues for metlife, took off wed, plus when i been here i been busy, and my mom is in the hospital again so just been hectic
    [/quote]
    Sorry to hear that man. Glad you are ok though. Billups killed ya. He was playing so well. We will both be in the playoffs for sure though. I hate how none of your boys set the team. Half the league is playing and the other half doesn't give a ****. Kind of lame but oh well. It's still fun owning you!
    [/quote]

premature ejaculation of the mouth? 100 points with 3 days to go?

allllrighty then
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

especially now

[/quote]</p>

hey, if that guy does some work on returns. DO IT!</p>[/quote]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

we'll see what happens</P>

[/quote]

especially now

[/quote]</P>

hey, if that guy does some work on returns. DO IT!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Should have yelled...."<U>Only</U> return of the year!"</P>
    Get well soon 80.

cant view the gif...but I uhh...assume it's awesome?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]cant view the gif...but I uhh...assume it's awesome?[/quote]

would i post anything that wasn't?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]cant view the gif...but I uhh...assume it's awesome?[/quote]

would i post anything that wasn't?
    [/quote]</P>

Im sure you have....and im sure you will continue to....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant