Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    Where ya been? You ready to be in 2nd place soon?

Lin saved your *** but then again I got lucky with Amare not playing.
    [/quote]

Amare not playing AND Billups done for the year

mad busy at work. Left early Tues for metlife, took off wed, plus when i been here i been busy, and my mom is in the hospital again so just been hectic
    [/quote]
    Sorry to hear that man. Glad you are ok though. Billups killed ya. He was playing so well. We will both be in the playoffs for sure though. I hate how none of your boys set the team. Half the league is playing and the other half doesn't give a ****. Kind of lame but oh well. It's still fun owning you!
    [/quote]

premature ejaculation of the mouth? 100 points with 3 days to go?

allllrighty then
    [/quote]
    You have a good chance of beating me. I was not speaking of this week. Just in general fantasy sports. I am not predicting the future, I just said I would finish above you again this year. Manu is coming back this week. You should have grabbed him again earlier. Who is Slaughterhouse? He will probably win the league.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    Where ya been? You ready to be in 2nd place soon?

Lin saved your *** but then again I got lucky with Amare not playing.
    [/quote]

Amare not playing AND Billups done for the year

mad busy at work. Left early Tues for metlife, took off wed, plus when i been here i been busy, and my mom is in the hospital again so just been hectic
    [/quote]
    Sorry to hear that man. Glad you are ok though. Billups killed ya. He was playing so well. We will both be in the playoffs for sure though. I hate how none of your boys set the team. Half the league is playing and the other half doesn't give a ****. Kind of lame but oh well. It's still fun owning you!
    [/quote]

premature ejaculation of the mouth? 100 points with 3 days to go?

allllrighty then
    [/quote]
    You have a good chance of beating me. I was not speaking of this week. Just in general fantasy sports. I am not predicting the future, I just said I would finish above you again this year. Manu is coming back this week. You should have grabbed him again earlier. Who is Slaughterhouse? He will probably win the league.
    [/quote]

my boy guzman

he picked him up like 4 weeks ago...

i was going to hold onto Lopez, but I have been finding gems on the FA wire
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]cant view the gif...but I uhh...assume it's awesome?[/quote]

would i post anything that wasn't?
    [/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]

we know pizz, we know
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

<h2 id="yui_3_3_0_4_1328908837571874"><font size="3">A man walks past a graffiti in Athens neighborhood January 31, 2012. </font></h2>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Its not "what have you done lately". Its "what can you do for us next year" that matters. I would say Hixon could continue to be an effective return guy, especially if the league puts the KO's back to the 30 like I think they will. And Matt's right, he would come cheap.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'd take him back on returns for the price. we been lacking in that area, clearly.
    I kinda wish he would serve double duty on KR and PR...but i doubt that happens. lol

we'll see what happens</p>

[/quote]

i think it absolutely could...

especially now

but one thing we are forgetting about return duties - we drafted Jernigan - whose return in the superbowl may be one of the most overlooked plays in that game

[/quote]</p>

clutch field position for sure!! i didnt overlook it. when it happened i believe i yelled "BEST RETURN OF THE YEAR!!!!" lol
    hey, if that guy does some work on returns. DO IT!</p>[/quote]
    <font color="#FF0000">This is exactly why we need DeSean Jackson </font>
    [/quote]YEA!!!

..Wait, heyyyy

LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Instead of playing defense,I'll complain, and make it look like im putting a hex on you!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

There is an AMA request on reddit for Jeremy Lin...hahaha

to those unfamiliar, an AMA is basically an internet interview, and reddit pulls in alot of celebs that way.
    AMA stands for either "AskMeAnything" they are also known as IAmA "I am a _____"</P>

Lin is asian, so he's a geek by default...i bet he gets on reddit lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Its not "what have you done lately". Its "what can you do for us next year" that matters. I would say Hixon could continue to be an effective return guy, especially if the league puts the KO's back to the 30 like I think they will. And Matt's right, he would come cheap.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'd take him back on returns for the price. we been lacking in that area, clearly.
    I kinda wish he would serve double duty on KR and PR...but i doubt that happens. lol

we'll see what happens</p>

[/quote]

i think it absolutely could...

especially now

but one thing we are forgetting about return duties - we drafted Jernigan - whose return in the superbowl may be one of the most overlooked plays in that game

[/quote]</p>

clutch field position for sure!! i didnt overlook it. when it happened i believe i yelled "BEST RETURN OF THE YEAR!!!!" lol
    hey, if that guy does some work on returns. DO IT!</p>[/quote]
    <font color="#FF0000">This is exactly why we need DeSean Jackson </font>
    [/quote][:|]

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2490748.aspx

So supposedly there is a poster on here that works for the Dollar Tree and says that there is a shipment of SB Programs for $1, I plan on checking it out today and ill let you guys know the deal

SB Programs for $1, how can u go wrong!?!?!

I can imagine it like 'Requiem For A Dream' where there are hundreds of Giants fans craving their fix and there's just 1 guy sitting in a truck in charge of passing out the programs
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

lol nice! go pick up a bunch for us!
    Oderint Dum Metuant