Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol You are so out of touch with reality, or the dating scene for that matter. Granted pizz was a bit aggressive, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking a person out at their place of business. After she said I dont date patients, pizz should of said "oh im sorry,* well if you change your mind, heres my number, I know a nice restaurant if you change your mind. Asking to go out for drinks sounds like you want to get her drunk and take advantage. It takes balls to ask a girl out. Im proud of pizzle.
    [/quote]

yea.. i wasn't a good starting pitcher - i was just a closer

I hated just trying to start a convo.* Was the worst part of being single. But once the convo was going, i was all good.
    [/quote]

lol i hear ya. that's why i recently just started talking to whatever girl i find attractive, or if i liked their personality or whatever. Once you learn that getting turned down doesnt mean anything bad, you can really just talk to people easier.</P>

[/quote]It sounds like Pizz has finally seen the light!!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

but no fat chicks....never fat chicks.</P>[/quote]I'm disappointed , I figured you for an equal opportunity gigolo

Gross......</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]Jeez...I didnt think my little story would turn Morehead into such a woman.

Listen, I let her do her job without interuption or without being a jerk. And we were both very professional about the whole thing. Then I think I caught her off guard.
    If someone can't handle that kind of thing, they shouldn't be a professional in that environment. But like I said, she was very nice about it, and I think she was shy anyway so it might not have mattered. But at no point did I get the impression that she was put off by it.

MH, the Great One once said "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
    I'm a single guy, 28 years old....I'm not going to be this sexy forever. I take advantage of any opportunity that comes my way.[/quote]</P>

Hey...I stated my opinion. I didn't expect you to agree. I just think you were inappropriate.</P>

There's a difference between asking someone out at work and asking a doctor/nurse who is treating you out.</P>

But again...that's me. </P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]Jeez...I didnt think my little story would turn Morehead into such a woman.

Listen, I let her do her job without interuption or without being a jerk. And we were both very professional about the whole thing. Then I think I caught her off guard.
    If someone can't handle that kind of thing, they shouldn't be a professional in that environment. But like I said, she was very nice about it, and I think she was shy anyway so it might not have mattered. But at no point did I get the impression that she was put off by it.

I'm a single guy, 28 years old....I'm not going to be this sexy forever. I take advantage of any opportunity that comes my way.[/quote]</p>

Hey...I stated my opinion. I didn't expect you to agree. I just think you were inappropriate.</p>

There's a difference between asking someone out at work and asking a doctor/nurse who is treating you out.</p>

But again...that's me. </p>[/quote]

yea but all of that was over. He was just waiting on paperwork

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I'm a single guy, 28 years old....I'm not going to be this sexy forever. I take advantage of any opportunity that comes my way.[/quote]</P>

Hey...I stated my opinion. I didn't expect you to agree. I just think you were inappropriate.</P>

There's a difference between asking someone out at work and asking a doctor/nurse who is treating you out.</P>

But again...that's me. </P>

[/quote]</P>

well, if it ended up conflicting, whatever...I'd just ask to see my doctor instead, not her.
    physiscians assistants need to meet people too ya know! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</P>

yup, pretty much. We had already discussed everything pertaining to my health. And she had already told me what was being prescribed, what each was for, etc...
    And then after she asked me which pharmacy i'd be goign to....thats when i asked.
    our "interaction" was basically over at that point, it was either "thank you, see you later" or "so, big plans for valentines day?"</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

good thing this was a head cold, huh??
    If Matt was going in, and being subscribed valtrex, his interaction would have been more difficult than mine, wouldnt ya say?? lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</P>

yup, pretty much. We had already discussed everything pertaining to my health. And she had already told me what was being prescribed, what each was for, etc...
    And then after she asked me which pharmacy i'd be goign to....thats when i asked.
    our "interaction" was basically over at that point, it was either "thank you, see you later" or "so, big plans for valentines day?"</P>

[/quote]</P>

You don't have to defend it. This is just a difference of opinion. But when you put personal stories like that on line, you are subject to a pain in the *** like me to respond.</P>

We can argue about whether or not it was inappropriate, but I guarantee SHE thought it was inappropriate.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]You don't have to defend it. This is just a difference of opinion. But when you put personal stories like that on line, you are subject to a pain in the *** like me to respond.

We can argue about whether or not it was inappropriate, but I guarantee SHE thought it was inappropriate.</P>

[/quote]</P>

oh well. chances are i'll never see her again. i rarely go to the doctor for anything, so that be the only place to see her lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]good thing this was a head cold, huh??
    If Matt was going in, and being subscribed valtrex, his interaction would have been more difficult than mine, wouldnt ya say?? lmao[/quote]

my opener would of been... do u want the ULTIMATE valentines day gift that keeps on giving?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game