Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]call me crazy, but u can't call it a sell out if you still have tickets to sell

<--- crazy guy
    [/quote]Yes, you ARE the crazy guy, you think that 100% of tickets sold isnt a sellout
    [/quote]

because 100% of the tickets actually weren't sold

its a fictitious number they are basing it off of..

there can only be one max capacity

how is selling 19,000 tickets one night a sellout and then 18,000 tickets another night a sellout too in the same stadium???
    [/quote]BS!!!!

You're acting like you're the one to create these numbers

Max Capacity = 100%
    Over Capacity = 101% and up

[/quote]

explain to me how your sold out if u still have another 1000 tickets u can sell?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Its 250pages of BEAUTY!!!!!
    [/quote]
    Boy ya ya ya ya ya ya yoioioioing.

6 to Midnight
    [/quote]The superbowl program at the dollar tree? I was thinking the past 2 nights of stopping by the dollar store to see if they had any decent NYG ****..........or is this the si swimsuit mag?

That 40 minute highlight reel was amazing. Our offense was lethal this year. Very explosive.

So have we all agreed on the importance of Hockey in the state of NY? lol[/quote]

Im not sure if its ALL dollar stores, or just 'Dollar Tree' stores, but the Dollar Tree near me had a TON of them and they were at the registers. Me and my 2 buddies bought 2 boxes worth and it felt like we were robbing them blind, we couldnt help but laugh HYSTERICALLY as we walked out the door

The way the debate is going, me and Matt will NEVER agree
    [/quote]Whoever can get them, grab like 10 or so. JP and crew I will try tonite on way home.

I have to give you this...Hockey has got to be more popular than my second favorite to football: World's Strongest Man competitions.[/quote]

lets just be happy that kase doesn't like the world strongest man comps too

he may be on here telling me that it is more popular than MLB
    [/quote]<font color="#FF0000">Obviously Worlds Strongest Man is the best sport in history and its not boring, LOL</font>
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="JPizzack"]THANK GOD we are getting rid of Burnett! I'm glad we're even getting 2 prospects for him.
    I would take Damon back in a heartbeat as DH. Ibanez and Matsui, not a ****ing chance.

Plus I read the other day that DAMONIC is dying to be back in pinstripes, and is upset talks havent started already lol.[/quote]

it'll be like the 96 yanks wtih Strawberry and Cecil

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]call me crazy, but u can't call it a sell out if you still have tickets to sell

&lt;--- crazy guy
    [/quote]Yes, you ARE the crazy guy, you think that 100% of tickets sold isnt a sellout
    [/quote]

how is selling 19,000 tickets one night a sellout and then 18,000 tickets another night a sellout too in the same stadium???
    [/quote]BS!!!!

Max Capacity = 100%

[/quote]

explain to me how your sold out if u still have another 1000 tickets u can sell?
    [/quote]I dont know, ask the guy who created the stats

Explain to me how 100% attendance ISNT selling out??? Cause if they had 1000 extra tickets to sell that wouldnt be a 100% sell out
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]call me crazy, but u can't call it a sell out if you still have tickets to sell

&lt;--- crazy guy
    [/quote]

[/quote]BS!!!!

Max Capacity = 100%

[/quote]

Explain to me how 100% attendance ISNT selling out??? Cause if they had 1000 extra tickets to sell that wouldnt be a 100% sell out
    [/quote]

because its based off of a number which is suppose to be max capacity, but obviously isn't...

hence NOT sold out because at any given night those tickets COULD be sold

you can't have a 10% range of being sold out. Its either sold out or it isn't....

theres no degrees of being sold out.

no way on Vlad....
    Damon you can plug in anywhere in the lineup, and get production.

Vlads power has dropped drastically, and i hate how he swings in the dirt constantly.I would have taken him the first year we lost matsui and damon probably. but not anymore.
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]call me crazy, but u can't call it a sell out if you still have tickets to sell

&lt;--- crazy guy
    [/quote]

[/quote]BS!!!!

Max Capacity = 100%

[/quote]

[/quote]

because its based off of a number which is suppose to be max capacity, but obviously isn't...

you can't have a 10% range of being sold out. Its either sold out or it isn't....

[/quote]It obviously would be based off of the max capacity, just cause it doesnt match your stance doesnt mean its not correct numbers or whatever you're arguing

Sold out = more than 99.9%

I dont understand how you're not seeing this

[quote user="JPizzack"]

no way on Vlad....
    Damon you can plug in anywhere in the lineup, and get production.

Vlads power has dropped drastically, and i hate how he swings in the dirt constantly.I would have taken him the first year we lost matsui and damon probably. but not anymore.
    </p>[/quote]

we're looking for somebody to take like 35% of the swings at DH...

He still hits righties great and owns *** in yankee stadium

perfect addition. If not him i'd like Damon too...

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]call me crazy, but u can't call it a sell out if you still have tickets to sell

&lt;--- crazy guy
    [/quote]

[/quote]BS!!!!

Max Capacity = 100%

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]It obviously would be based off of the max capacity, just cause it doesnt match your stance doesnt mean its not correct numbers or whatever you're arguing

[/quote]

no, selling out means that you sell every seat in the house

which obviously hasn't been done in these cases

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]call me crazy, but u can't call it a sell out if you still have tickets to sell

&lt;--- crazy guy
    [/quote]

[/quote]BS!!!!

Max Capacity = 100%

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i don't get how ur not understanding it either

its confusing how u are suggesting that if a stadium has 1000 tickets left to sell it could still be sold out