Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]nobody else cares. the argument got pretty boring....[/quote]

thanks for the input

pappy didn' tknow what it was about so i informed him
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

the lin hype is becoming pretty nauseating

[quote user="dezzzR"]the lin hype is becoming pretty nauseating
    [/quote]

i haven't watched this much basketball since Jordan

its great sports...

Knicks are a serious team this year

Its amazing that how good he seems to be and how much hes acheived, that he is SOOO bad wtih his left hand...
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]the lin hype is becoming pretty nauseating
    [/quote]

<u>its great sports...</u>

Its amazing that how good he seems to be and how much hes acheived, that he is SOOO bad wtih his left hand...
    [/quote]i agree, but when the next 8 topics are about lin on espn, its a bit much.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]the lin hype is becoming pretty nauseating
    [/quote]

<U>its great sports...</U>

[/quote]i agree, but when the next 8 topics are about lin on espn, its a bit much.
    [/quote]</P>

well dezz, I would agree that the coverage of it is a bit annoying, however I think it's awesome that a no name kid brings a team from the bottom if the league to a 7 game winning streak, without the team's 2 perennial all-stars.
    Some people just need a shot to shine...so i like it. luckily i dont watch alot of tv, so i dont get as exposed to it.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]the lin hype is becoming pretty nauseating
    [/quote]

<U>its great sports...</U>

Its amazing that how good he seems to be and how much hes acheived, that he is* SOOO bad wtih his left hand...
    [/quote]</P>

well dezz, I would agree that the coverage of it is a bit annoying, however I think it's awesome that a no name kid brings a team from the bottom if the league to a 7 game winning streak, without the team's 2 perennial all-stars.
    Some people just need a shot to shine...so i like it. luckily i dont watch alot of tv, so i dont get as exposed to it.</P>[/quote]It is nice to see Lin get credit and all, but I am getting tired of seeing and hearing about it non-stop. Then again, I'm biased and not a b-ball fan. I was not complaining about all the Cruz attention, that drove so many non-football fans nuts.

The prices are starting to drop on sb46 stuff. Give it another 2 months and it will be fair market value. Giantsshop.com is where I noticed the largest price drops. $5-6 dollar decrease pretty much universally. Nfl.com is holding their high prices.

If any of you guys are interested, I'll let you use my season ticket promo code for 10% off $100 order and 20% off $100 orders. Expires 3/1/2012

[quote user="lttaylor56"]It is nice to see Lin get credit and all, but I am getting tired of seeing and hearing about it non-stop. Then again, I'm biased and not a b-ball fan. I was not complaining about all the Cruz attention, that drove so many non-football fans nuts.[/quote]</P>

ya hit the nail on the head. this happens every few months with some athlete. and lets be honest, there's only so many things during the week sports shows can talk about. so tehy need this stuff lol.</P>

i dont mind this....
    what i do mind was the whole Tebow thing all season. or ever since he was in college i should say...

I know i dont discuss sensitive topics like politics or relgion, but i do have my own views, and i'll just leave it at this: it's one of the reasons i hate tim tebow.....
    (and every republican to ever run for office the past 20 years.) lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

mmb & JPP (I added a P for our prodigy defensive end, LOL)

You have mail.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]It is nice to see Lin get credit and all, but I am getting tired of seeing and hearing about it non-stop. Then again, I'm biased and not a b-ball fan. I was not complaining about all the Cruz attention, that drove so many non-football fans nuts.[/quote]</P>

ya hit the nail on the head. this happens every few months with some athlete. and lets be honest, there's only so many things during the week sports shows can talk about. so tehy need this stuff lol.</P>

i dont mind this....
    what i do mind was the whole Tebow thing all season. or ever since he was in college i should say...

I know i dont discuss sensitive topics like politics or relgion, but i do have my own views, and i'll just leave it at this: it's one of the reasons i hate tim tebow.....
    (and every republican to ever run for office the past 20 years.) lol</P>[/quote]I also tend to shy away from Political or religious debates. Tebow drove me freaking nut's all season, but after seeing him on the Grammy's and now recently hearing about him accepting a females service persons request to attend a dinner banquet with her.....I'm changing my mind on him. I think he's truly a good person. The constant reference to the almighty and the teebowing is a big much, but I think he means well.