Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"]mmb &amp;<u> JPP (I added a P for our prodigy defensive end, LOL</u>)

You have mail.[/quote]lets not do that anymore

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="lttaylor56"]The prices are starting to drop on sb46 stuff. Give it another 2 months and it will be fair market value. Giantsshop.com is where I noticed the largest price drops. $5-6 dollar decrease pretty much universally. Nfl.com is holding their high prices. If any of you guys are interested, I'll let you use my season ticket promo code for 10% off $100 order and 20% off $100 orders. Expires 3/1/2012[/quote]</P>

I'm good right now....but remind me later to check the giantsshop, cuz i'll know i'll forget lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]It is nice to see Lin get credit and all, but I am getting tired of seeing and hearing about it non-stop. Then again, I'm biased and not a b-ball fan. I was not complaining about all the Cruz attention, that drove so many non-football fans nuts.[/quote]</P>

ya hit the nail on the head. this happens every few months with some athlete. and lets be honest, there's only so many things during the week sports shows can talk about. so tehy need this stuff lol.</P>

i dont mind this....
    what i do mind was the whole Tebow thing all season. or ever since he was in college i should say...

I know i dont discuss sensitive topics like politics or relgion, but i do have my own views, and i'll just leave it at this: it's one of the reasons i hate tim tebow.....
    (and every republican to ever run for office the past 20 years.) lol</P>

[/quote]I also tend to shy away from Political or religious debates. Tebow drove me freaking nut's all season, but after seeing him on the Grammy's and now recently hearing about him accepting a females service persons request to attend a dinner banquet with her.....I'm changing my mind on him. I think he's truly a good person. The constant reference to the almighty and the teebowing is a big much, but I think he means well.[/quote]</P>

ohhh! did he say yes to that military girl? she was hott as ****! no way i'd turn that down, even if i was a celebrity lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]mmb &amp;<U> JPP (I added a P for our prodigy defensive end, LOL</U>) You have mail.[/quote]lets not do that anymore
    [/quote]</P>

shutup before I drop an Osi on your chest. </P>

(can we do that again? lol)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]mmb &<u> JPP (I added a P for our prodigy defensive end, LOL</u>)

You have mail.[/quote]lets not do that anymore
    [/quote]You not down with JPP?

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]The prices are starting to drop on sb46 stuff. Give it another 2 months and it will be fair market value. Giantsshop.com is where I noticed the largest price drops. $5-6 dollar decrease pretty much universally. Nfl.com is holding their high prices. If any of you guys are interested, I'll let you use my season ticket promo code for 10% off $100 order and 20% off $100 orders. Expires 3/1/2012[/quote]</P>

I'm good right now....but remind me later to check the giantsshop, cuz i'll know i'll forget lol</P>[/quote]OK-I'm getting the sb coin on Thursday. There are really nice two-tone gold ones that go upwards of $99. I'm getting a silver plated one with all 4 sb's engraved on it, price just dropped to $19.99 from 24.99---that's a deal.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]It is nice to see Lin get credit and all, but I am getting tired of seeing and hearing about it non-stop. Then again, I'm biased and not a b-ball fan. I was not complaining about all the Cruz attention, that drove so many non-football fans nuts.[/quote]</P>

ya hit the nail on the head. this happens every few months with some athlete. and lets be honest, there's only so many things during the week sports shows can talk about. so tehy need this stuff lol.</P>

i dont mind this....
    what i do mind was the whole Tebow thing all season. or ever since he was in college i should say...

I know i dont discuss sensitive topics like politics or relgion, but i do have my own views, and i'll just leave it at this: it's one of the reasons i hate tim tebow.....
    (and every republican to ever run for office the past 20 years.) lol</P>

[/quote]I also tend to shy away from Political or religious debates. Tebow drove me freaking nut's all season, but after seeing him on the Grammy's and now recently hearing about him accepting a females service persons request to attend a dinner banquet with her.....I'm changing my mind on him. I think he's truly a good person. The constant reference to the almighty and the teebowing is a big much, but I think he means well.[/quote]</P>

ohhh! did he say yes to that military girl? she was hott as ****! no way i'd turn that down, even if i was a celebrity lol</P>[/quote]No ****? I didn't see her. Post a pic if you can

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm good right now....but remind me later to check the giantsshop, cuz i'll know i'll forget lol</P>

[/quote]OK-I'm getting the sb coin on Thursday. There are really nice two-tone gold ones that go upwards of $99. I'm getting a silver plated one with all 4 sb's engraved on it, price just dropped to $19.99 from 24.99---that's a deal.[/quote]</P>

oh tahts pretty cool. this is on giantsshop?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]mmb &amp;<u> JPP (I added a P for our prodigy defensive end, LOL</u>) You have mail.[/quote]lets not do that anymore
    [/quote]</p>

shutup before I drop an Osi on your chest. </p>

(can we do that again? lol)</p>[/quote]lol being that hes most likely going to pull his training camp bs, sure why not.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]OK-I'm getting the sb coin on Thursday. There are really nice two-tone gold ones that go upwards of $99. I'm getting a silver plated one with all 4 sb's engraved on it, price just dropped to $19.99 from 24.99---that's a deal.[/quote]</P>

oh tahts pretty cool. this is on giantsshop?</P>[/quote]Yes. There's 24 pages of stuff, it's a couple of pages in.

OK-I hate Tebow again, the military girl is very cute, but his girlfriends are totally slamming.