Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    lol def

we're probably more healthy than most real families because we dont' sweep **** under the rug

which in fact - if Shock and Awe shows his face on here be sure to bend him over and stick it to him because he never sent fantasy money and has gone on a full on ignor trip of me.

Maybe the border control took his check when they checked him for his passport

/weak
    [/quote]</p>

not to talk about someone behind their back, but wasnt s&amp;a having some sort of legal trouble? or am i thinking of something different alltogether?</p>

[/quote]</p>

And yet he continued to participate in our FF league. His behavior is inexcusable. He should have offered up his team to someone else who would actually honor his commitments.</p>

I'm sure he would have accepted his winnings if he placed.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Oh i didnt play football this year, soi didnt recall any of that. that's awful.</p>[/quote]So, have you had a long enuff Hiatus? Are you coming back this year?[/quote]

jpizz: Its not fun with u guys. I like a league with no talking or emotion.

Fear the name, appreciate the game

i can't deal wtih the TAGF after yesterday

How could anybody think even for arguments sake that trading our first rounder for Mike Wallace would be better than just signing Vincent Jackson is beyond me
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Kase--Anyone else who was at Atlanta/NYG Wildcard game. My buddy just sent me the below link. You can zoom in to where you where sitting and see yourself at the game.
    I hope to be able to print the pic. Very cool.

I am not able to do it with my work machine, but I will try it at home tnite. Sorry bout the link, you have to copy/paste

http://secure.orkidinteractive.com/nygiants/[/quote]LOL, I found me and my 3 buddies no problem, we were up in sec 312
    [/quote]Cool! Can you print it out? Can't wait till I get home.[/quote]Can you find me? I'm in section 131 row 34...look for the white eli jersey, black hat with white NY on it and my ......mustache lol.[/quote]There are SOOOOOO many people, im sure you can remember where you're sitting (like what was around you) and that will help you figure it out. I remembered we were at the top of the section entrance so that made it much easier to find me and my squad
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    lol def

we're probably more healthy than most real families because we dont' sweep **** under the rug

which in fact - if Shock and Awe shows his face on here be sure to bend him over and stick it to him because he never sent fantasy money and has gone on a full on ignor trip of me.

*Maybe the border control took his check when they checked him for his passport

/weak
    [/quote]</p>

not to talk about someone behind their back, but wasnt s&a having some sort of legal trouble? or am i thinking of something different alltogether?</p>

[/quote]</p>

And yet he continued to participate in our FF league.* His behavior is inexcusable.* He should have offered up his team to someone else who would actually honor his commitments.</p>

I'm sure he would have accepted his winnings if he placed.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Oh i didnt play football this year, so*i didnt recall any of that. that's awful.</p>[/quote]So, have you had a long enuff Hiatus? Are you coming back this year?[/quote]

jpizz: Its not fun with u guys. I like a league with no talking or emotion.

[/quote]hahaha. JP you should of never backed out last year. Now I took your seniority spot on the roster. Your gonna have to play with the rejects (kidding) if you come back now.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can't deal wtih the TAGF after yesterday

How could anybody think even for arguments sake that trading our first rounder for Mike Wallace would be better than just signing Vincent Jackson is beyond me
    [/quote]That one puzzeled me.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Kase--Anyone else who was at Atlanta/NYG Wildcard game. My buddy just sent me the below link. You can zoom in to where you where sitting and see yourself at the game.

I am not able to do it with my work machine, but I will try it at home tnite. Sorry bout the link, you have to copy/paste

http://secure.orkidinteractive.com/nygiants/[/quote]LOL, I found me and my 3 buddies no problem, we were up in sec 312
    [/quote]Cool! Can you print it out? Can't wait till I get home.[/quote]I dont see why not.

The clarity of the picture is suprising, too bad me and my 3 buddies all look like a bunch of neanderthal's in that picture, LOL
    [/quote]Your appearances were sacrificed for the sake of luck for our team. One of the coaches didn't even shave until after the sb victory for luck.[/quote]LOL I didnt shave (my face, I did shave my neck to go for the Ice Cube looking beard, LOL) from the Dallas victory til after the SB Parade

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Kase--Anyone else who was at Atlanta/NYG Wildcard game. My buddy just sent me the below link. You can zoom in to where you where sitting and see yourself at the game.

[/quote]Cool! Can you print it out? Can't wait till I get home.[/quote]Can you find me? I'm in section 131 row 34...look for the white eli jersey, black hat with white NY on it and my ......mustache lol.[/quote]There are SOOOOOO many people, im sure you can remember where you're sitting (like what was around you) and that will help you figure it out.* I remembered we were at the top of the section entrance so that made it much easier to find me and my squad
    [/quote]ill look for you too. Was it a point in game where the towels were flying around?

[/quote]I would LOVE either one of them, expect we dont have the money. If this was an uncapped year in MADDEN maybe a different story, but cmon lets get real about this. We dont even have the cap space for Super Mario or DJax

[/quote]why the hell would the giants want either?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Kase--Anyone else who was at Atlanta/NYG Wildcard game. My buddy just sent me the below link. You can zoom in to where you where sitting and see yourself at the game.

[/quote]Cool! Can you print it out? Can't wait till I get home.[/quote]Can you find me? I'm in section 131 row 34...look for the white eli jersey, black hat with white NY on it and my ......mustache lol.[/quote]There are SOOOOOO many people, im sure you can remember where you're sitting (like what was around you) and that will help you figure it out. I remembered we were at the top of the section entrance so that made it much easier to find me and my squad
    [/quote]ill look for you too. Was it a point in game where the towels were flying around?[/quote]Well I already tagged me and my buddies so you'll see a cluster of 4 NY's next to eachother in sec 312, but they're lined up on the field about to snap the ball, so nothing crazy