Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can't deal wtih the TAGF after yesterday

How could anybody think even for arguments sake that trading our first rounder for Mike Wallace would be better than just signing Vincent Jackson is beyond me
    [/quote]why the hell would the giants want either?
    [/quote]</p>

And i was called every name in the book for saying how foolish it was.</p>

Why is everybody always picking on me?</p>

[/quote]Cause you think David Diehl is our best LT in team history, LOL
    [/quote]</p>

Hey...I just don't think he's a bad player like some of you guys. He's an adequate LT. </p>

I'm sick of all the Deihl hate.</p>[/quote]You got it all twisted, what I was saying in that thread wasnt that Diehl is a POS or a terrible player. All I was saying was that he's past his prime when it comes to playing LT or LG, hell pretty much his only shot at starting on our OL this upcoming season would be at RT.

Whenever Diehl plays LT, he's consistently at the bottom of the barrel in terms of QB Hits allowed, Hurries Allowed, Sacks Allowed and even without the stats just watch the games with him at LT, we run away from the left side and hope that Eli can move his feet around the pocket to make up for Diehl's misses.

Diehl had an AMAZING career with us and should have his name in the Ring Of Honor when he retires but that shouldnt cloud the fact that he's a bad LT
    [/quote]

lol thats just cuz your a Beatty homer...

I agree wtih Pappy. I don't think hes the greatest ever, infact i've had plenty of hate for him over the years at times. But when he stepped in last year at LT our OLine was dramatically better, especially in the run game.

I like Beatty, but I don't think we're going to resign him after next year at this point.
    [/quote]I wont front, I was leading the Beatty Bandwagon going into the draft and I stand my ground, he is the LT of our future

Our OL was better in the run game when Boothe stepped in at Center not Diehl replacing Beatty. Diehl is one of the worst starting LTs in the NFL, its not like its just me who feels this way, you love 'hard numbers' Matt check the numbers on Diehl, they SUCK

Beatty aint going no where, detached retina is something he'll return from without missing a beat(ty) its not like a torn ACL or somehting like tthat.
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can't deal wtih the TAGF after yesterday

How could anybody think even for arguments sake that trading our first rounder for Mike Wallace would be better than just signing Vincent Jackson is beyond me
    [/quote]I would LOVE either one of them, expect we dont have the money. If this was an uncapped year in MADDEN maybe a different story, but cmon lets get real about this. We dont even have the cap space for Super Mario or DJax
    [/quote]

na its clear that both are completely ridiculous

but Slipknottin think that it would be worth it to give up the first rounder for Wallace, opposed to just signing VJack and keeping the first rounder

what a waste that would be
    [/quote]Well good thing we dont have to worry about either happening.

There's no way Pittsburgh lets Mike Wallace walk, just aint happening....

VJax has been trying to leave San Diggy for a minute and if they dont franchise him then he's as good as gone. He's a damned good WR and Im sure there'll be teams that dump the farm to get a chance at VJ, NYG's aint one of those teams

Slip knows his stuff, no question about it he isnt a people person and tends to come off as a pompus yackoff, but for the most part the guy knows his stuff

[/quote]

well hes RFA and they are in cap trouble - technically he could go...

especially since they are trying to change around the offense to be more run oriented as well.

It was just an awful thread that turned into a debate. Slip said he'd rather trade the first rounder and give a huge deal to Wallace instead of just signing VJack for the huge deal. It baffled me.

His argument is that Wallace fits our offense perfectly. Truth is, what WR that is half way decent WOULDNT fit our offense?

[/quote]Wallace fits EVERYONES offense perfectly, the guy has the size at 6' 200lb and he's arguably the fastest WR in the NFL. I dont see us looking at either guy
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i can't deal wtih the TAGF after yesterday

[/quote]why the hell would the giants want either?
    [/quote]</p>

And i was called every name in the book for saying how foolish it was.</p>

Why is everybody always picking on me?</p>

[/quote]Cause you think David Diehl is our best LT in team history, LOL
    [/quote]</p>

Hey...I just don't think he's a bad player like some of you guys. He's an adequate LT. </p>

I'm sick of all the Deihl hate.</p>

[/quote]You got it all twisted, what I was saying in that thread wasnt that Diehl is a POS or a terrible player. All I was saying was that he's past his prime when it comes to playing LT or LG, hell pretty much his only shot at starting on our OL this upcoming season would be at RT.

Whenever Diehl plays LT, he's consistently at the bottom of the barrel in terms of QB Hits allowed, Hurries Allowed, Sacks Allowed and even without the stats just watch the games with him at LT, we run away from the left side and hope that Eli can move his feet around the pocket to make up for Diehl's misses.

Diehl had an AMAZING career with us and should have his name in the Ring Of Honor when he retires but that shouldnt cloud the fact that he's a bad LT
    [/quote]</p>

Saying that he is at or near the "bottom of the barrel" is the same as saying he's a POS player.</p>[/quote]OK, the last few seasons where Diehl is our LT, he has been playing like crap. Is that better??

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lets not forget Diehl played with a broken hand for half of the season

probably didn't help his punch in pass protection
    [/quote]Maybe he's had a broken hand for the past few seasons, cause his pass protection hasnt been decent since he was on the interior (excluding this season)

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lets not forget Diehl played with a broken hand for half of the season

[/quote]Maybe he's had a broken hand for the past few seasons, cause his pass protection hasnt been decent since he was on the interior (excluding this season)
    [/quote]
    yea well.. maybe your eyes are broken

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lets not forget Diehl played with a broken hand for half of the season

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lmao!!
    "Ya'll just mad....cuz tonight...you suckaz got served!!"</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lets not forget Diehl played with a broken hand for half of the season

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

lmao!!
    "Ya'll just mad....cuz tonight...you suckaz got served!!"</p>[/quote]bleached jeans!!! my favorite!!!

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

lmao!!
    "Ya'll just mad....cuz tonight...you suckaz got served!!"</p>[/quote]

wait.. what?!

how did u see that picture?!

[/quote]

[/quote]...Says the guy who thinks Diehl is a halfway decent option as a starting LT

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lets not forget Diehl played with a broken hand for half of the season

[/quote]

[/quote]...Says the guy who thinks Diehl is a halfway decent option as a starting LT

[/quote]

true - it isn't like we won a superbowl or two with him there or anything like that. it isn't like our offense got MUCH better when he moved to LT...