Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

<div class="report">

Panthers coach Ron Rivera revealed at the Combine Thursday that free agent Jeremy Shockey spoke of retirement after the season.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    It's common for players over 30 to consider calling
    it quits just after the end of regular seasons, but Shockey has been
    injury prone in recent years and his body is beginning to break down.
    "With him, you never know," Rivera said. Shockey has not played a full
    16-game season in his 11-year career. In 2011, the 31-year-old caught
    37 passes for 455 yards and four touchdowns.
    </div>

All-Pro

I'm not sure I get this whole sellout conversation still....what are you arguing about.

it's REALLY simple as far as I can tell, if all the tickets are sold...it's a sell out period...whether people sit in the seats or not is completely irrelevant.

[quote user="DavenIII"]I'm not sure I get this whole sellout conversation still....what are you arguing about.

it's REALLY simple as far as I can tell, if all the tickets are sold...it's a sell out period...whether people sit in the seats or not is completely irrelevant.
    [/quote]
    Kase is arguing that even if all the seats aren't sold it's still a sellout. Arenas and stadiums have a set number of tickets sold to designate a sellout but it's not really a sellout. When you can't buy seats that is a sellout.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I'm not sure I get this whole sellout conversation still....what are you arguing about.

[/quote]
    Kase is arguing that even if all the seats aren't sold it's still a sellout. Arenas and stadiums have a set number of tickets sold to designate a sellout but it's not really a sellout. When you can't buy seats that is a sellout.
    [/quote]</P>

Your ability to obsess rivals mine.</P>

Well done young man.........Well done.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I'm not sure I get this whole sellout conversation still....what are you arguing about.

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Your ability to obsess rivals mine.</P>

Well done young man.........Well done.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I can't say I really understand Kase's stance on it.
    My only way of seeing it is as a Yankee fan. Every seat in Yankee stadium is spoken for. They are always sold out. However there are empty seats at games. But they were already purchased, people just didnt go. lol
    That's still a sellout. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

Your ability to obsess rivals mine.</p>

Well done young man.........Well done.</p>[/quote]
    To be compared to you in any way is an honor sir. Thank you, now if I can get my guns as big as yours I'll be set!

[/quote]
    [/quote]And Lando is arguing that when an arena sells 100% of their tickets it isnt a sellout

100% is a Sellout
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

Your ability to obsess rivals mine.</p>

Well done young man.........Well done.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I can't say I really understand Kase's stance on it.
    My only way of seeing it is as a Yankee fan. Every seat in Yankee stadium is spoken for. They are always sold out. However there are empty seats at games. But they were already purchased, people just didnt go. lol
    That's still a sellout. </p>[/quote]FALSE!!!!

Since 2001, the best % The Jankees ever had was in 08 with 92.3%
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

All-Pro

Just found out I'm probably going to Saudi Arabia a bunch during the next fiscal year for workr. Gonna bank, but Saudi suckssssss.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I'm not sure I get this whole sellout conversation still....what are you arguing about.

[/quote]
    [/quote]And Lando is arguing that when an arena sells 100% of their tickets it isnt a sellout

100% is a Sellout
    [/quote]
    If there are still tickets available to purchase is it a sellout?

Yes or No?