Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lawl"]Just found out I'm probably going to Saudi Arabia a bunch during the next fiscal year for workr. Gonna bank, but Saudi suckssssss.[/quote]
    Watch out for camel toes

[quote user="lawl"]Just found out I'm probably going to Saudi Arabia a bunch during the next fiscal year for workr. Gonna bank, but Saudi suckssssss.[/quote]No booze, cigarettes, or fun allowed there, right??
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I'm not sure I get this whole sellout conversation still....what are you arguing about.

it's REALLY simple as far as I can tell, if all the tickets are sold...it's a sell out period...whether people sit in the seats or not is completely irrelevant.
    [/quote]
    Kase is arguing that even if all the seats aren't sold it's still a sellout. Arenas and stadiums have a set number of tickets sold to designate a sellout but it's not really a sellout. When you can't buy seats that is a sellout.
    [/quote]And Lando is arguing that when an arena sells 100% of their tickets it isnt a sellout

100% is a Sellout
    [/quote]
    If there are still tickets available to purchase is it a sellout?

Yes or No?
    [/quote]Where are you going with this one, cause we have already stated our cases.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I'm not sure I get this whole sellout conversation still....what are you arguing about.

it's REALLY simple as far as I can tell, if all the tickets are sold...it's a sell out period...whether people sit in the seats or not is completely irrelevant.
    [/quote]
    Kase is arguing that even if all the seats aren't sold it's still a sellout. Arenas and stadiums have a set number of tickets sold to designate a sellout but it's not really a sellout. When you can't buy seats that is a sellout.
    [/quote]And Lando is arguing that when an arena sells 100% of their tickets it isnt a sellout

100% is a Sellout
    [/quote]
    <font size="4" color="#0000FF">If there are still tickets available to purchase is it a sellout? </font>

<font size="5" color="#0000FF">Yes or No? </font>
    [/quote]Where are you going with this one, cause we have already stated our cases.
    [/quote]
    1 word response please...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I'm not sure I get this whole sellout conversation still....what are you arguing about.

[/quote]

100% is a Sellout
    [/quote]
    <font color="#0000FF" size="4">If there are still tickets available to purchase is it a sellout? </font>

<font color="#0000FF" size="5">Yes or No? </font>
    [/quote]
    [/quote]If you're at 100% capacity is that a sellout??

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I'm not sure I get this whole sellout conversation still....what are you arguing about.

[/quote]

100% is a Sellout
    [/quote]
    <font size="4" color="#0000FF">If there are still tickets available to purchase is it a sellout? </font>

<font size="5" color="#0000FF">Yes or No? </font>
    [/quote]
    [/quote]If you're at 100% capacity is that a sellout??
    [/quote]
    If you can get to 105% or 106% and you're only at 100% it's not a sellout. According to the number of seats to qualify for a sellout then yes but if there are seats to purchase it's not a true sellout.

Now answer my question, yes or no?

<h1 class="entry-title">LaRon Landry is looking quite large</h1>
    <div class="blog-byline">By Dan Steinberg</div>

<span class="imgfull">
    <span class="blog_caption"></span></span>LaRon
    Landry hasnít played a whole lot of football in recent seasons, but it
    looks like heís still been lifting weights. Or elephants. Or elephants
    stuffed with weights.</p>

(Via his Twitter feed.)</p>

<a name="pagebreak"></a>

<span class="imgfull">

<font size="5">
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!</font>
    </span>

New York Giants

Biggest need:
    Offensive
    line. The champs patched it together in January with a line that wasn't
    very good in the first half of the season but played big when it needed
    to. But Kareem McKenzie looks set to leave as a free agent, David Diehl
    won't play forever and the Giants need to be thinking about what their
    offensive line will look like in the future. They haven't taken an
    offensive lineman in the first round since Luke Petitgout
    in 1999, but at No. 32, their pick is barely in the first round, and
    they'll take the best player available, as they always do. Don't be
    surprised if that player is a tight end such as Clemson's Dwayne Allen. The Giants did lose two tight ends to knee injuries in the Super Bowl. Oh, and if they lose both Aaron Ross and Terrell Thomas in free agency, they may need a cornerback.

Interview targets: Allen and Stanford's Coby Fleener at tight end. Mike Adams and Bobby Massie at tackle. I also wouldn't be surprised to see them look at a versatile rush linebacker like Marshall's Vinny Curry. I always think the Giants need help at linebacker, though they never seem to agree.

Later-round sleepers: Louisiana-Lafayette tight end Ladarius Green
    could fill a need for them in the middle rounds if his knees check out
    this week. And the Giants like to take late-round running backs, so keep
    an eye on Senior Bowl star Doug Martin from Boise State.

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lawl"]Just found out I'm probably going to Saudi Arabia a bunch during the next fiscal year for workr. Gonna bank, but Saudi suckssssss.[/quote]No booze, cigarettes, or fun allowed there, right??
    [/quote]

Exactly.

All-Pro

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lawl"]Just found out I'm probably going to Saudi Arabia a bunch during the next fiscal year for workr. Gonna bank, but Saudi suckssssss.[/quote]No booze, cigarettes, or fun allowed there, right??
    [/quote] Exactly.[/quote]plenty of bootleg whiskey and a blind pig or two around....