Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    I always knew mario was gone...

I for a few weeks I thought he would stay this year in between Smith leaving and Cruz errupting, but that was always on the wall IMO

I remember Pappy having huge arguements with me how we would have the money...

Honestly even if the cap was 10 more million i still don't think we'd resign him
    [/quote]</p>

Well, I think after last season it was a little different. I think that we thought Smith would re-sign, and that we'd have to part with Manningham after this season b/c of the $$....but then when Smith left, we were like...ooooook, well at least we can keep Manningham. Buuuuuuuuttttt...then we got Cruz....stud central!! There's no way we can keep everyone. And Nicks is the best athlete on the field on offense. So he's here long term. So we can build with these 2 youngens!</p>

[/quote]

I mean I never thought Manningham would be cheap. Obviously his price went up cuz of the postseason, but he would always cost a decent contract.
    <u>
    I think there is a scary possibility that we still lose Nicks or Cruz</u>
    [/quote]shut your mouth.
    [/quote]</p>

We will NOT lose either Nicks or Cruz. Its almost impossible. It is however very unlikely that we keep Manningham. </p>

88 and 80 (barring injury) will be mainstays in Giants blue.</p>

If the Steelers lose Wallace (which I doubt) MM could be a candidate for Pitt. If not I can see SF, Seattle, Cleveland or even NE. (although I think Brandon Lloyd has the inside track for NE)</p>[/quote]

I dunno man its scary. I see a bad future with the Giants and Cruz - may have hold out written all over it. I just can't see us being able to give him a deal within the next year. Then if we do - we are going to be in even worse cap trouble with Nicks contract is due. This is why i am saying Jerry need to KILLL the draft so we can get some young cheap talent for the next two years.

And be careful of that mainstays stuff - we all said the same thing about Smith.

GREAT call for Lloyd to Pats - i think thats the most perfect fit i've heard. Although I could see the Pats trying to make a move on Wallace. Worst case they force Steelers to spend money

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I said he was cut...but he was a smaller guy....
    there's no comparison. He has the upper body of a power lifter/ body buildernow.[/quote]

i disagree

that picture was of him in college next to dwayne bowe and jamarcus russell

5 years in the NFL and professional training - i bet its natural
    [/quote]</p>

riiiiight...</p>

[/quote]

dude he obviously had size to him, the college picture proves it

your taking a BLACK workout warrior take pics when hes obviously lifting or just got done lifting...

cuts look better then too.

I had black kids on my football team that NEVER worked out and had 8 packs
    [/quote]</p>

there's a huge different between big, and inflated big. that's just unnatural big.</p>[/quote]i have to agree. his arms look un natural.
    [/quote]

lol white boys
    [/quote]nothing to do with black or white. we all remember these pythons, brother.

[/quote]Have to be careful here... We're not talking strictly size. Hulks bodyfat % is ALOT higher than Landry's in that photo.....and hulk juiced. I can't help but consider, how much EXTRA juice landry took to achieve that shredded state.[/quote]

well theres different types of juice though, the kinds to bulk up and like a winnie cycle to shred no?

Then the rest is just natural body types

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <h1 class="entry-title">LaRon Landry is looking quite large</h1>
    <div class="blog-byline">By Dan Steinberg</div>

<span class="imgfull">
    <span class="blog_caption"></span></span>LaRon Landry hasnít played a whole lot of football in recent seasons, but it looks like heís still been lifting weights. Or elephants. Or elephants stuffed with weights.</p>

(Via his Twitter feed.)</p>

<a name="pagebreak"></a><span class="imgfull">

<font size="5">
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!</font>
    </span>[/quote]
    look at this size of his arms in both pictures. In one hes sweating and inflated... i wouldn't doubt that was post bicept work outs

dude is a professional athlete who always had a build like that and he has black guy build... i really don't think hes juiced

[/quote]</p>

He's obviously huge but its the extreemly low body fat that makes him look so cut. His muscularity is definately achievable through natural means. Doesn't mean he's not juicing but it can definately come naturally.</p>

The low body fat is just a matter of huge comittment to a proper diet.</p>[/quote]

yea i mean listen, i don't put it by any pro athlete to juice

and i have no reason to stand for Landry

but i actually think thats natural.. people are just built differently
    [/quote]Well this def looks much differnent than Cushing who went from doughboy to ripped monster

Landry was never a pudge, if anything he was lean making it easier for him to add muscle and it would def look more visually rewarding cause he doesnt have fat on top of muscle
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <h1 class="entry-title">LaRon Landry is looking quite large</h1>
    <div class="blog-byline">By Dan Steinberg</div>

<span class="imgfull">
    <span class="blog_caption"></span></span>LaRon Landry hasnít played a whole lot of football in recent seasons, but it looks like heís still been lifting weights. Or elephants. Or elephants stuffed with weights.</p>

(Via his Twitter feed.)</p>

<a name="pagebreak"></a><span class="imgfull">

<font size="5">
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!</font>
    </span>[/quote]
    look at this size of his arms in both pictures. In one hes sweating and inflated... i wouldn't doubt that was post bicept work outs

dude is a professional athlete who always had a build like that and he has black guy build... i really don't think hes juiced

[/quote]</p>

He's obviously huge but its the extreemly low body fat that makes him look so cut. His muscularity is definately achievable through natural means. Doesn't mean he's not juicing but it can definately come naturally.</p>

The low body fat is just a matter of huge comittment to a proper diet.</p>[/quote]It's ok, I;m used to this. People who have not dedicated their lives to the weight/strength related sports commonly make similar statements. Look at the distended abdomen. There are telltale signs. I would bet a bunch on his pharmaceutical intake at the time of this photo.[/quote]

oh def, when i mean "natural" i just mean not steroids/hgh

but he def is ****tailing a crazy mix of protein shakes and that **** i would guess

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I said he was cut...but he was a smaller guy....
    there's no comparison. He has the upper body of a power lifter/ body builder*now.[/quote]

i disagree

that picture was of him in college next to dwayne bowe and jamarcus russell

5 years in the NFL and professional training - i bet its natural
    [/quote]</p>

riiiiight...</p>

[/quote]

dude he obviously had size to him, the college picture proves it

your taking a BLACK workout warrior take pics when hes obviously lifting or just got done lifting...

cuts look better then too.

I had black kids on my football team that NEVER worked out and had 8 packs
    [/quote]</p>

there's a huge different between big, and inflated big. that's just unnatural big.</p>[/quote]i have to agree. his arms look un natural.
    [/quote]

lol white boys
    [/quote]nothing to do with black or white. we all remember these pythons, brother.

[/quote]Have to be careful here... We're not talking strictly size. Hulks bodyfat % is ALOT higher than Landry's in that photo.....and hulk juiced. I can't help but consider, how much EXTRA juice landry took to achieve that shredded state.[/quote]

well theres different types of juice though, the kinds to bulk up and like a winnie cycle to shred no?

Then the rest is just natural body types
    [/quote]I know what I know and that's all. Having been around this for so long, seeing guy's who look like Landry and hulk and hearing them honestly admit to me that they take **** makes it extremely difficult for me to ever believe someone could achieve those results naturally.

Yes, there are different types of stuff. Your right. If you took a winstrol or clenbuterol(I think those are for cutting up) then you could get very low bodyfat %. But you would not have any size unless you took some other bulking agent to get big before that. I don't know about juice personally, but from what I have heard, it's a long road down a terrible path of taking multiple diff things.

If you only took a cutting agent, you would resemble like a 150 lb asian guy, really lean, not huge, but muscular. This brings me to another point, I have known guy's that did cycles of clenbuterol and they only achieved minimal results in lowering their bodyfat %. This leads me to believe that there is even more **** the pro's or someone like landry take to get that degree of quality muscle in addition to size.

Does anyone know Landry's bodywt? If he is 150 lbs, I'd say there is a tiny bit more of a possibility he's clean. But if he's 240 plus--there's just no way. Of course I'm not god, just sayin.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Does anyone know Landry's bodywt? If he is 150 lbs, I'd say there is a tiny bit more of a possibility he's clean. But if he's 240 plus--there's just no way. Of course I'm not god, just sayin.[/quote]redskins site has him at 220.

Wait a minute, I know an amateur bodybuilder-that my buddy trains with. He admits to taking stuff, very nice guy, not huge ego, a good person. He's always wearing long sleeves and pants even at the gym. He runs at about 240 lbs in the off season. Last year he did an IFBB(International federation of Bodybuilding) pro qualifier national show. I saw him just before he went to the show. He dropped down to about 215 and did not even have the degree of muscle quality that landry displays in that photo. Food for thought. If something seems to good to be true, it usually is.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Does anyone know Landry's bodywt? If he is 150 lbs, I'd say there is a tiny bit more of a possibility he's clean. But if he's 240 plus--there's just no way. Of course I'm not god, just sayin.[/quote]redskins site has him at 220.
    [/quote]He's an active player? lmao. Why are we even discussing?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    31 minutes, 13 points, 5 rebounds. Nice line Amare in your most important game yet.

Your boy got abused by Chris "Soft" Bosh.