Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

wow lando, u don't have an easy schedule either:

Flint Tropics, slaughterhouse, and Yacoub's tema is underrated IMO
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Thanks for saying that Pizz....and I know your not just blowing me, there are other guys to.[/quote]
    So that is why you took him to the Packers game huh?
    [/quote]Now that sounds like your jealous...lol. You should all be thanking Pizz & I for being the luck at the GB game that turned our team around and gave us all a season to remember.[/quote]
    Of course I'm jealous. To feel that beard tickling my balls would be awesome. Matt gives great head but he has no facial hair so it would be something new.
    [/quote]

i have the TICKLER!
    [/quote]
    LMAO

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thats not because of the roids, its because ur pushing 40

[/quote]
    You're right behind me old man.
    [/quote]

im in my 20s sonny jim - how old are you?

Daven is 30 now too..bahahahaha
    [/quote]
    31 years young and sexy as a motha ****a.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    By the way, can you tell me who is in first place in our league? []

It won't last long though I bet, you get to play the 3 worst teams all in a row. You got lucky with your schedule you ****er. I hope we get the 1 & 2 seeds. You will for sure but it will be hard for me.
    [/quote]

i should hopfully sweep - although im not sleeping on Russian Billionaire or Winning and Grinning

hopfully Slaughterhouse beats you... if not it will come down to not only who we play but how we do vs each other points wise for the rest of the year....

[/quote]
    Why would you want Slaughterhouse to beat me? You scared? lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]

It won't last long though I bet, you get to play the 3 worst teams all in a row. You got lucky with your schedule you ****er. I hope we get the 1 & 2 seeds. You will for sure but it will be hard for me.
    [/quote]

i should hopfully sweep - although im not sleeping on Russian Billionaire or Winning and Grinning

hopfully Slaughterhouse beats you... if not it will come down to not only who we play but how we do vs each other points wise for the rest of the year....

[/quote]

[/quote]

why would i NOT want slaughterhouse to beat you? I have a 400 point lead on him
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated reports that
    Nets GM Billy King is "already working" on three and four-team trade
    scenarios for Dwight Howard.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Mannix is careful to say that nothing is imminent,
    but King will be ready to talk whenever Orlando GM Otis Smith is willing
    to listen. New Jersey knows its Howard's first option, and King is
    famous for working on trades that involve multiple teams. This won't be
    the last we hear on the Howard trade front with the March 15 deadline
    looming.
    </div>[/quote]

i know how it gets annoying with players saying they want out a year before their contract is up....

and they should def do it behind doors, regardless of how much the media gets leaks

BUT, at the end of the day its still better for the team losing the superstar.

I'm sorry, but dumping cap space and getting some talent back is DEF the thing to do if ur going to lose a superstar. Its in the best interest of the team. I don't care how pissed that Cavs owner is, if he could go back in time with what he knows now he would of DEF done the trade to get LBJ out of town
    [/quote]
    Oh ya, no doubt about it. He didn't get anything for one of the best players ever. He could have gotten a ransom but he was confident Lebron would stay. The owner of the Magic should have taken a lesson on that. The J*** did it with D Will, Hornets with CP3 (still way worse than what the Lakers gave) and Melo is another example.

Dwight will be traded, no doubt about it. They just wanted to keep him there for the All Star Game.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]

It won't last long though I bet, you get to play the 3 worst teams all in a row. You got lucky with your schedule you ****er. I hope we get the 1 &amp; 2 seeds. You will for sure but it will be hard for me.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

why would i NOT want slaughterhouse to beat you? I have a 400 point lead on him
    [/quote]
    Because we could be at the top together. [{]

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    I always knew mario was gone...

I for a few weeks I thought he would stay this year in between Smith leaving and Cruz errupting, but that was always on the wall IMO

I remember Pappy having huge arguements with me how we would have the money...

Honestly even if the cap was 10 more million i still don't think we'd resign him
    [/quote]</P>

Well, I think after last season it was a little different. I think that we thought Smith would re-sign, and that we'd have to part with Manningham after this season b/c of the $$....but then when Smith left, we were like...ooooook, well at least we can keep Manningham. Buuuuuuuuttttt...then we got Cruz....stud central!! There's no way we can keep everyone. And Nicks is the best athlete on the field on offense. So he's here long term. So we can build with these 2 youngens!</P>

[/quote]

I mean I never thought Manningham would be cheap. Obviously his price went up cuz of the postseason, but he would always cost a decent contract.
    <U>
    I think there is a scary possibility that we still lose Nicks or Cruz</U>
    [/quote]shut your mouth.
    [/quote]</P>

We will NOT lose either Nicks or Cruz.* Its almost impossible.* It is however very unlikely that we keep Manningham. </P>

88 and 80 (barring injury) will be mainstays in Giants blue.</P>

If the Steelers lose Wallace (which I doubt) MM could be a candidate for Pitt.* If not I can see SF, Seattle, Cleveland or even NE. (although I think Brandon Lloyd has the inside track for NE)</P>[/quote]The only Mario that i want playing for us is from Texas and would be a perfect fit for our defense...

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Of course I'm jealous. To feel that beard tickling my balls would be awesome. [/quote]</P>

+1</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

What was with the Manningham facebook update? Pretty pompous move? I mean, I know it to be the truth, but damn!
    Oderint Dum Metuant