Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]Nothing better in the morning than looking at a sewing discussion on the Giants MB.[/quote]Sew What. Who does your sewing Sir?[/quote]</P>

I'm here to mock the conversation, not participate in it.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]Nothing better in the morning than looking at a sewing discussion on the Giants MB.[/quote]Sew What. Who does your sewing Sir?[/quote]</P>

I'm here to mock the conversation, not participate in it.</P>[/quote]The Convo was based on the sewing of our elite QB's captain patch.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

DUDE?!!? How else am I supposed to figure out how to get my C patch on my Eli jersey?!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

DUDE?!!? How else am I supposed to figure out how to get my C patch on my Eli jersey?!</P>

[/quote]</P>

What good is this thread if there isn't a fight going on?</P>

Morehead hates change. This is what the world has become. Football MB's become sewing bees.</P>

The country is becoming soft. And this is the moment it became clear to us all. God help us!!!</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Morehead hates change. This is what the world has become. Football MB's become sewing bees.</P>

The country is becoming soft. And this is the moment it became clear to us all. God help us!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

shutup and sew my jersey woman. if all youre going to do is complain, then go to the kitchen and make my dinner.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

great ranger game last night.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Morehead hates change.* This is what the world has become.* Football MB's become sewing bees.</P>

The country is becoming soft.* And this is the moment it became clear to us all.* God help us!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

shutup and sew my jersey woman. if all youre going to do is complain, then go to the kitchen and make my dinner.</P>[/quote]Lmao....I am finding that a great majority of people strive/live on controversy. LT loves all of god's creatures and prefers to live in harmony with them. Make love, not war.

I do enjoy the occasional challenge and killing someone with a clean cut victory at work, but LT prefers the smoooooth ride.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Lando-your mom's sewed yours already? Dammm, my sb46 patch and captain patch are still sitting in my drawer.[/quote]
    I had her sew it the second I got it in the mail. lol

[quote user="JPizzack"]I dont remember if I showed you guys this....
    Last weekend I was taking a mini road trip to CT with my best friend, and I saw this on the side of the road. I posted it on Reddit....1637 Karma, *****es!! lol great success

I call him, Slenderman the Ent. http://i.imgur.com/lBYdU.jpg

I would just post the picture, but it's far too large to view here.[/quote]
    Is that what was on the front page of reddit and you were thrilled with your achievement? I wanted to see that but forgot to look when I got home. That is ****ing awesome. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Lando-your mom's sewed yours already? Dammm, my sb46 patch and captain patch are still sitting in my drawer.[/quote]
    I had her sew it the second I got it in the mail. lol
    [/quote]It fit on there ok? You did the superbowl logo and the captain patch correct? Did the jersely already have the sb 42 patch?