Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

see...that was on reddit, 2 weeks ago or so...</P>

where'd ya find it?</P>[/quote]allmotivated.com

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]reddit blows. stumbleupon.com is where is at.
    [/quote]</P>

the ****??
    stumbleupon is the weakest **** on the internet. Where do you think all those links come from, Dezz?
    if you guessed reddit, youre right. Reddit IS the internet. Everything else is just rehashed bull****.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I have no idea what Reddit is....but I'm sure it sucks.</P>

[/quote]terrible attitude from an intellect.[/quote]</P>

Trying to get a rise out of somebody here. <U>Morehead thrives on conflict.</U></P>

[/quote]Then you actually might want to see reddit. Its frightening so many people think the way they do.
    [/quote]</P>

Out of principle, it will never happen.</P>

[/quote]What's the latest with the Old Gunz touring schedule ?[/quote]</P>

Friggin drama at Old Guns. Our lead singer/bass player is moving back to Philly in May. We are doing one more big show in April. Its a friggin shame since we were starting to develop a nice sound.</P>

So I am starting vocal lessons and will try to front the band. We will just need a bass player. But it does give me the chance to play some of my original songs which was always the goal for me.</P>

We do have a couple new musicians to jam with (one bass player and one quitar player, father and son) both really good musicians so we will see. Right now we are just jamming with them.</P>

I am also working on a solo act that I will start performing this summer as well. Me and my guitar.</P>

Should all be interesting. Please go to my websight BTW shown below.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

However it shakes out...we will always have a great logo.</P>

</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

the ****??
    stumbleupon is the weakest **** on the internet. Where do you think all those links come from, Dezz?
    if you guessed reddit, youre right. Reddit IS the internet. Everything else is just rehashed bull****.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Trying to get a rise out of somebody here.* <U>Morehead thrives on conflict.</U></P>

[/quote]Then you actually might want to see reddit. Its frightening so many people think the way they do.
    [/quote]</P>

Friggin drama at Old Guns.* Our lead singer/bass player is moving back to Philly in May.* We are doing one more big show in April.* Its a friggin shame since we were starting to develop a nice sound.</P>

So I am starting vocal lessons and will try to front the band.* We will just need a bass player.* But it does give me the chance to play some of my original songs which was always the goal for me.</P>

We do have a couple new musicians to jam with (one bass player and one quitar player, father and son) both really good musicians so we will see.* Right now we are just jamming with them.</P>

I am also working on a solo act that I will start performing this summer as well.* Me and my guitar.</P>

Should all be interesting.* Please go to my websight BTW shown below.</P>[/quote]Cool, that you will get to showcase your songs. Roundabout way to get there, but this could be promising.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

the ****??

[/quote]</P>

Trying to get a rise out of somebody here. <U>Morehead thrives on conflict.</U></P>

[/quote]</P>

Friggin drama at Old Guns. Our lead singer/bass player is moving back to Philly in May. We are doing one more big show in April. Its a friggin shame since we were starting to develop a nice sound.</P>

So I am starting vocal lessons and will try to front the band. We will just need a bass player. But it does give me the chance to play some of my original songs which was always the goal for me.</P>

We do have a couple new musicians to jam with (one bass player and one quitar player, father and son) both really good musicians so we will see. Right now we are just jamming with them.</P>

I am also working on a solo act that I will start performing this summer as well. Me and my guitar.</P>

[/quote]Cool, that you will get to showcase your songs. Roundabout way to get there, but this could be promising.[/quote]</P>

Thats what I'm thinking.</P>

Not to get too political...but if Mitt doesn't win in Michigan today, the entire Republican party will fall into disarray and Barack will be guaranteed re-election.</P>

Then we will all be doomed.</P>

God help us all!!!</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

the ****??

[/quote]</P>

Trying to get a rise out of somebody here.* <U>Morehead thrives on conflict.</U></P>

[/quote]</P>

Friggin drama at Old Guns.* Our lead singer/bass player is moving back to Philly in May.* We are doing one more big show in April.* Its a friggin shame since we were starting to develop a nice sound.</P>

So I am starting vocal lessons and will try to front the band.* We will just need a bass player.* But it does give me the chance to play some of my original songs which was always the goal for me.</P>

We do have a couple new musicians to jam with (one bass player and one quitar player, father and son) both really good musicians so we will see.* Right now we are just jamming with them.</P>

I am also working on a solo act that I will start performing this summer as well.* Me and my guitar.</P>

Should all be interesting.* Please go to my websight BTW shown below.</P>

[/quote]Cool, that you will get to showcase your songs. Roundabout way to get there, but this could be promising.[/quote]</P>

Thats what I'm thinking.</P>[/quote]When you go on your own, I'm picturing you as Mark Wahlberg in Rockstar at the end of the movie playing the local clubs with his acoustic. Not sure if I told you my daughter and son are showing big interest in the piano now. Both developing very well with it, probably the little guy doing the best. Now I have two electric guitars leaning against the wall in my gym, that I like the way they look, but I don't know the first thing about them.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

the ****??

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thats what I'm thinking.</P>

[/quote]When you go on your own, I'm picturing you as Mark Wahlberg in Rockstar at the end of the movie playing the local clubs with his acoustic. Not sure if I told you my daughter and son are showing big interest in the piano now. Both developing very well with it, probably the little guy doing the best. Now I have two electric guitars leaning against the wall in my gym, that I like the way they look, but I don't know the first thing about them.[/quote]</P>

You know I've seen parts of that movie but never saw the end.</P>

Thats what happened? Pretty cool.</P>

The difference between me and Marky Mark is that he was NEVER as muscular as me. I figure if I flash my guns I can draw a lot of female fans.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Not to get too political...but if Mitt doesn't win in Michigan today, the entire Republican party will fall into disarray and Barack will be guaranteed re-election.</p>

Then we will all be doomed.</p>

God help us all!!!</p>[/quote] Obamas not going anywhere. And with things heating up in Iran, Im very concerned.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Not to get too political...but if Mitt doesn't win in Michigan today, the entire Republican party will fall into disarray and Barack will be guaranteed re-election.</P>

Then we will all be doomed.</P>

God help us all!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'll bite....

Anyone who votesGOP this year, with the lack of intelligence in that party, must want this country to fail.
    **** all these competingrepublicans and their assbackwards fundamentalist christian bull**** views. These guys are so busy throwing dirt at each other, and somehow manage to ATTEMPT to portray this image of wholesome americans.
    Mitt Romney?? The anti-everyone DB who claims to want to be for the working man, and has never worked in the private sector. Born into money? All about the money?
    None of these people are looking to protect the middle class...none of them give 2 ****s about people like me, struggling to afford anything because cost of living is too high. Or my friends who are up to their ears in college debt and cant get a ****ing job to save their lives.

Welcome back Obama. Do your best to turn around the ****ty situation you were thrown into, caused by the very people once again running against you. The same people shooting down every relief effort that is passed thru.

This country was ****ed well before "a black guy" took office. He was put there because nobody trusts old white guys. I know I don't. What makes you think things will be different now??</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant