Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"] And with things heating up in Iran, Im very concerned.
    [/quote]

=\</P>

I'm just glad my family finally got out of the military.
    Idk if you guys recall me telling you, but my cousin got stop-lossed in Iraq TWICE.
    theres already so many times you can get ****ed over, when you already dont want to fight someone else's war, before you completely lose hope in your own country's agenda</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Not to get too political...but if Mitt doesn't win in Michigan today, the entire Republican party will fall into disarray and Barack will be guaranteed re-election.</p>

Then we will all be doomed.</p>

God help us all!!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'll bite....

Anyone who votesGOP this year, with the lack of intelligence in that party, must want this country to fail.
    **** all these competingrepublicans and their assbackwards fundamentalist christian bull**** views. These guys are so busy throwing dirt at each other, and somehow manage to ATTEMPT to portray this image of wholesome americans.
    Mitt Romney?? The anti-everyone DB who claims to want to be for the working man, and has never worked in the private sector. Born into money? All about the money?
    <u>None of these people are looking to protect the middle class.</u>..none of them give 2 ****s about people like me, struggling to afford anything because cost of living is too high. Or my friends who are up to their ears in college debt and cant get a ****ing job to save their lives.

Welcome back Obama. Do your best to turn around the ****ty situation you were thrown into, caused by the very people once again running against you. The same people shooting down every relief effort that is passed thru.

This country was ****ed well before "a black guy" took office. He was put there because nobody trusts old white guys. I know I don't. What makes you think things will be different now??</p>[/quote]Have you ever watched a primary? This is what they do, repub or dem. As
    far as the whole Christian bs, its all to get votes, just like dems
    promise gay rights, more useless social programs, less drilling(great idea by the way, rolls eyes).
    And obamas looking to protect the middle class??? What has he done in four years? All living costs have gone through the roof since he stepped in office. I truly believe hes trying to start class warfare. To blame just the rich for this countries problems is childish and dangerous.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Not to get too political...but if Mitt doesn't win in Michigan today, the entire Republican party will fall into disarray and Barack will be guaranteed re-election.</P>

Then we will all be doomed.</P>

God help us all!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'll bite....

Anyone who votesGOP this year, with the lack of intelligence in that party, must want this country to fail.
    **** all these competingrepublicans and their assbackwards fundamentalist christian bull**** views. These guys are so busy throwing dirt at each other, and somehow manage to ATTEMPT to portray this image of wholesome americans.
    Mitt Romney?? The anti-everyone DB who claims to want to be for the working man, and has never worked in the private sector. Born into money? All about the money?
    None of these people are looking to protect the middle class...none of them give 2 ****s about people like me, struggling to afford anything because cost of living is too high. Or my friends who are up to their ears in college debt and cant get a ****ing job to save their lives.

Welcome back Obama. Do your best to turn around the ****ty situation you were thrown into, caused by the very people once again running against you. The same people shooting down every relief effort that is passed thru.

This country was ****ed well before "a black guy" took office. He was put there because nobody trusts old white guys. I know I don't. What makes you think things will be different now??</P>

[/quote]</P>

Are you telling me you think Mitt Romney is unintellegent? He never took a dime from his father and is a completely self made man. And I don't give a **** who he cares for as long as he cares about the country.</P>

The bottom line is that we need a guy who understands how markets work, who will open up the Keystone pipeline and start granting drilling leases off shore and someone who will demonstrate some fiscal restraint. he was my Governor here in Mass and did a great job.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Not to get too political...but if Mitt doesn't win in Michigan today, the entire Republican party will fall into disarray and Barack will be guaranteed re-election.</P>

Then we will all be doomed.</P>

God help us all!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'll bite....

<U>None of these people are looking to protect the middle class.</U>..none of them give 2 ****s about people like me, struggling to afford anything because cost of living is too high. Or my friends who are up to their ears in college debt and cant get a ****ing job to save their lives.

This country was ****ed well before "a black guy" took office. He was put there because nobody trusts old white guys. I know I don't. What makes you think things will be different now??</P>

[/quote]Have you ever watched a primary? This is what they do, repub or dem. As far as the whole Christian bs, its all to get votes, just like dems promise gay rights, more useless social programs, less drilling(great idea by the way, rolls eyes).
    And obamas looking to protect the middle class??? What has he done in four years? All living costs have gone through the roof since he stepped in office. I truly believe hes trying to start class warfare. To blame just the rich for this countries problems is childish and dangerous.
    [/quote]</P>

I cant really tell if youre serious or not. So i cant really continue.
    And yes...the rich is to blame. unquestionably.they control everything. And they have their hands rightup the puppet asses of politicians.
    So who is to blame exactly if not the rich and the politicians, dezz?
    Is it my poor ***? lol.....should i be blaming you for all our economic issues, and collapse of our country?
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]The bottom line is that we need a guy who understands how markets work, who will open up the Keystone pipeline and start granting drilling leases off shore and someone who will demonstrate some fiscal restraint. he was my Governor here in Mass and did a great job.[/quote]</P>

well there's one thing I would hope most voters can agree on. But youre really stretching for one specific issue, one that alot of politicians' opinion can be swayed on.

We no longer look at content of character. Something none of these people have. The fact that you say "you dont care who he likes" makes you about as closeminded as him. And not to bash, but I already kind of expected that kind of comment from you considering the way you treat people most of the time anyway, so Im not surprised. But I don't hold it against you.
    I can't expect every single person to be a decent human being. But all these people are fake....and that's why I'd probably feel better about myself voting for Stephen Colbert than anyone who will end up on the ballot. Sad, eh?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]The bottom line is that we need a guy who understands how markets work, who will open up the Keystone pipeline and start granting drilling leases off shore and someone who will demonstrate some fiscal restraint. he was my Governor here in Mass and did a great job.[/quote]</P>

well there's one thing I would hope most voters can agree on. But youre really stretching for one specific issue, one that alot of politicians' opinion can be swayed on.

We no longer look at content of character. Something none of these people have. The fact that you say "you dont care who he likes" makes you about as closeminded as him. And not to bash, but I already kind of expected that kind of comment from you considering the way you treat people most of the time anyway, so Im not surprised. But I don't hold it against you.
    I can't expect every single person to be a decent human being. But all these people are fake....and that's why I'd probably feel better about myself voting for Stephen Colbert than anyone who will end up on the ballot. Sad, eh?</P>

[/quote]</P>

You have no idea how I treat people. You are judging by smack talking on a MB? What kind of shallow nonsense is that.</P>

My daughter and two stepdaughters would disagree with you completely about how I treat people. My wife of 15 years would also. My brothers and sisters might as well as they know how hard I work to keep us all together through difficult times. The people who benefit from the time and money my wife and I give to charities might disagree as well.</P>

Of course you know everything about me, based on the pixelated words on your computer screen.</P>

The only thing I can say that I "know" about you is that you're a little ****.</P>

You do love the confrontation.....

I want Donald Trump to run my country.

I digress....
    I can't do this, nor is it allowed here anyway I'm sure....

I normally don't run at the mouth about this stuff, but....watching the coverage of the caucuses and the primaries....makes me want to break my television. Sickening to me to see these people day in day out.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]I digress....
    I can't do this, nor is it allowed here anyway I'm sure....

I normally don't run at the mouth about this stuff, but....watching the coverage of the caucuses and the primaries....makes me want to break my television. Sickening to me to see these people day in day out.[/quote]</P>

I don't care about what twisted, uninformed political views you have. I have plenty of friends who have similar views.</P>

But the personal insults against me you can shove up your ***.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]The only thing I can say that I "know" about you is that you're a little ****.[/quote]</P>

And awesome...but you'd never admit it.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant