Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][/quote]</P>

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!
    You have to watch the movie "Goon" if you havent already! ****in epic!!

It's the perfect combination of comedy, and epic sports movie. And it's a hockey movie. It was SO effin good. top 3 movies i've seen in the past year.
    must watch for any fan of sports, and well...just movies in general lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

It's the perfect combination of comedy, and epic sports movie. And it's a hockey movie. It was SO effin good. top 3 movies i've seen in the past year.
    must watch for any fan of sports, and well...just movies in general lol</P>[/quote]On demand?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

[/quote]On demand?[/quote]</P>

Well I think so. The downloaded copy I got said [VODRip] which im pretty sure is video on demand. I never heard of the movie, but now that I've seen it, im not sure why it wasnt in theaters or anything(or maybe it was and i didnt know)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Friggin snowing like crazy here.</p>

I don't know how, but it has to be Obama's fault.</p>

[/quote]

Of course the day after I leave New England it starts pouring snow up there, at least I got 2 AMAZING days of skiing up in Vermont at Mad River and Sugarbush

....Damn, I wanna go back right now!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

Used to ski Sugarbush a lot in my younger days. Not a bump skier so I stayed away from Castle Rock (on what used to be called Sugerbush North) Went down that bumpy ice wall once (on my *** mostly).</p>

Liked Jester though.</p>[/quote]NICE!!!!

Sugarbush is my favorite mountain, Im a HUGE glade skiier so Kase-1 goes where the trees are a plenty, LOL.... Jay is excellent too, but quite far and doesnt have a terrain park (I love my jumps)

I know you may not think it, but Kase-1 is quite the nasty skier. I spent all day Monday ripping up the 'mogul' trails which were pretty much powder fields with that beautiful 2ft of snow we got blessed with
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][/quote]</p>

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

must watch for any fan of sports, and well...just movies in general lol</p>[/quote]Yo I wanna see that movie SOOOOO bad. I think it was getting released On Demand 1st then will be released in theatre's. When I finish up with season 1 of 'The Wire' I will def be watching it

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

[/quote]Yo I wanna see that movie SOOOOO bad. I think it was getting released On Demand 1st then will be released in theatre's. When I finish up with season 1 of 'The Wire' I will def be watching it
    [/quote]</P>

Is that what they are doing?? that's kinda weird, no??

The Wire!! nice!! I would rewatch the 1st season again if the episodes werent as long. It's just time consuming to rewatch something like that lol. But i'm starting to forget stuff. DAMN YOU KASE! now i HAVE to watch it!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

[/quote]Yo I wanna see that movie SOOOOO bad.* I think it was getting released On Demand 1st then will be released in theatre's.* When I finish up with season 1 of 'The Wire' I will def be watching it
    [/quote]</P>

The Wire!! nice!! I would rewatch the 1st season again if the episodes werent as long. It's just time consuming to rewatch something like that lol. But i'm starting to forget stuff. DAMN YOU KASE! now i HAVE to watch it!!</P>[/quote]I started catching up on epi #1 and #2 of Spartacus. It's taking a while to get going.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

must watch for any fan of sports, and well...just movies in general lol</p>

[/quote]Yo I wanna see that movie SOOOOO bad. I think it was getting released On Demand 1st then will be released in theatre's. When I finish up with season 1 of 'The Wire' I will def be watching it
    [/quote]</p>

The Wire!! nice!! I would rewatch the 1st season again if the episodes werent as long. It's just time consuming to rewatch something like that lol. But i'm starting to forget stuff. DAMN YOU KASE! now i HAVE to watch it!!</p>[/quote]Yea I started watching it halfway through season 2 back when it was on HBO. All of my buddies told me that Season 1 was the best one, so I had to get down with it.

I LOVE seeing the 1st glimpses of Prop Joe, that guy is AWESOME!!!!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

must watch for any fan of sports, and well...just movies in general lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

The Wire!! nice!! I would rewatch the 1st season again if the episodes werent as long. It's just time consuming to rewatch something like that lol. But i'm starting to forget stuff. DAMN YOU KASE! now i HAVE to watch it!!</p>[/quote]I started catching up on epi #1 and #2 of Spartacus. It's taking a while to get going.[/quote]Ive only seen the last 2 episodes of Sparticus and I gotta say, its quite badass. My friends that have seen every episoide said the 1st 3 or so episodes are boring and all character set up kinda stuff

Hola amigos! Long time, i've been busy! How's everyone been?